Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  Empty
PostSubject: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2017, 12:23 pm

After Allelujah and Catherine had briefly spoken in the Death room, the death scythe had agreed to let her come to his apartment in order to properly meet his other half- Hallelujah. "So, I don't know much about you. Tell me some stuff, would you? Doesn't really seem fair for me to tell you a bunch of stuff about me and then get nothing back- especially if we're going to be partners," he unlocked the door to reveal a rather disorganized looking apartment. Piles of papers sat on the kitchen counter and random pieces of clothing were draped on the back of the couch. A few dirty dishes sat on a coffee table in front of a small television. "Sorry about the mess, I don't really get company much and I haven't bothered cleaning recently," the man muttered as he tossed a few things aside.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2017, 4:22 pm

Catherine Coon had slowly entered Allelujah's apartment, took her lab coat off and tossed it over her shoulder. The witch slowly approached the death scythe and smiled in a friendly way. "I really don't mind the mess... trust me, sometimes my bedroom looks worse." She said calmly.
Catherine had leaned against the wall and adjusted her glasses. "Hm...Where should I start...? Well, I used to live in the realm of the witches when I was a kid. A boring place, I'm telling you. So..As a teenager I left and entered this realm, as I've always been fascinated by it and by human culture. I've managed to get a permission to study at the DWMA in the NOT class. Nothing big, really, but the more I've been learning about this world, the more fascinating it was in my eyes. Then, I graduated, managed to enroll the University... and then, I've returned here, to teach the witches and the sorcerers. You know, so they can learn to control their magic and live peacefully among the humans." Catherine told him with passion in her voice- she really loved her life, her job, her students and the human world.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2017, 4:32 pm

Allelujah nodded, moving to go sit on the couch. He sat down there and cleared his throat. "I've never tried to let him out on purpose, so I don't know how well this will go," he tried to explain. "I suggest.. restraining me, although I'm unsure of how," the death scythe seemed thouroughly uncomfortable with this, fiddling with his hands a little bit. "Hallelujah tends to only take over when I'm in danger. I'm clearly not, and he's quiet at the moment.." He stood up as he got an idea. "This might be slightly foolhardy, but worth a try," he muttered before opening a window and popping the screen out. Allelujah sat on the window ledge after that, patiently waiting for his alter ego to realize he was sort of in danger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2017, 5:14 pm

The witch sighed quietly, looking at his rather strange approach to the situation. "Well...
I've got a few ideas. Plan number one: You lie on the ground, I sit on you- restraining your arms with my knees and using my magic on you, to lure Hallelujah out. Plan number two: I'll go find a rope. Plan number three: Hm..You can transform into your weapon form, I'll be holding you outside the window, so if Hallelujah transforms or tries something stupid, I'll can release him, making him fall straight towards the ground.
" Catherine proposed, approaching the Death Scythe slowly.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2017, 10:40 pm

That seemed to rouse Hallelujah a bit, who hissed I'm not going to come out just because you want me too, but I'll answer questions. Don't bother putting us in danger just because you want me to have a little bit of social time with this girl at Allelujah. The death scythe blinked and tilted his head slightly. "Okay, fine. He says he'll answer questions but he doesn't feel like coming out," he muttered before hopping out of the window and returning to the couch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 10:24 am

The witch sat on the couch and took off her glasses. She wondered- Should Allelujah and Hallelujah be considered two different people? Apparently, they shared their soul and their body. Catherine tried to remember the info she'd collected about mental diseases and came to a conclusion that the death scythe's case is probably more complex and goes beyond the standard definition of a multiple personality disorder.
She looked at Allelujah and smiled. "Oh, so Hallelujah is able to behave after all. What a surprise." Catherine teased Hallelujah. The witch quickly became serious "I assume his answer will go directly through you, Allelujah, so let's get started." The teacher put her glasses on and looked the death scythe directly into the eye. "Hallelujah, you do understand that from now on we are working together. Do you understand that this means you cannot use violence against the students of the academy?" It was going to be a long and awkward conversation
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 10:29 am

'"Yeah, they will come directly from me," Allelujah replied, sharing a brief smile with Catherine at the comment about behaving. "When it suits him, he will," He shrugged and got comfortable. Then, a pause. The green haired man seemed to zone out for a second, eyes going a bit unfocused. Then, Allelujah snapped back to attention. "What does it matter if I do or not? They try to hurt us, then they deserve a little bit of violence in return, he says," he informed the witch with a small sigh. "I really wish this would be less like a questioning round, but he refuses to come out in order to do so,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 10:42 am

The witch nodded, understanding the death scythe's reasoning. "You have to understand that harming our students is not the way. We must guide them, to make them stronger. I believe that we, teachers, trainers and instructors mustn't use brutal violence aginst our pupils. I'm not telling you that you mustn't spar with students during training sessions. I'm telling you to overwhelm them with your strength. We are stronger, more powerful than them. They can't really hurt us, right?" This time Catherine changed her tone- she was more friendly. A friendly tone, a friendly smile. She wanted them to work together. She rubbed her chin. "I might have a question for you both.
You share a soul and a body, yet you two are like two different people. Allelujah seems afraid to let Hallelujah out. You two seem to be fighting with each other. Have you thought of cooperating? If I'm incorrect, feel free to correct my reasoning.
"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 11:05 am

"Cooperate?" Allelujah let out a snort of laughter. "Cute. She wants us to cooperate with each other," he rolled his eyes. "All due respect, but our cooperation is.. near impossible. It also leaves us with debilitating migraines. Hardly any fun for either party. As far as students? They can hurt us if we are burdened by stupid moral things, he says," he replied. "And he is afraid to let me out because I don't have a moral compass.. he says,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 11:52 am

Catherine rubbed her forehead and sighed loudly. "By "cooperation" I don't mean working together at the same time. Alright, so, let's say... Hallelujah loves combat and violence. Why not come to an agreement? During a real fight, Hallelujah can come out and use his strength against our enemies, but normally Allelujah will be the controlling one as normal life is not as exciting as fighting. What do you think, boys? Would such way of cooperating be satisfying?" Said the witch, smiling even wider. Catherine had to admit that the thought of working with Allelujah and Hallelujah was rather exciting to her. She started to like them. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 12:37 pm

"That's already what happens. Hallelujah only comes out when he feels I'm in danger," Allelujah replied in confusion. "And he kind of tries to kill everyone whenever he does come out, regardless," he added. "He agreed with me, but he says that killing everyone isn't all that bad," the death scythe blinked a few times. "He has no regard for what's right or wrong, and that's why I try to keep him hidden as much as I possibly can,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 4:15 pm

The witch closed her eyes for a longer moment. She needed to think the entire situation over. Catherine rubbed her chin, murmuring something very quietly. "I see. Yes. That is indeed a problem." She said quietly. Catherine stood up and started walking around the room, with her hands behind her back. Then, she sat back on the couch, with no idea how to encourage Hallelujah to not harm the innocents. (She also needed to make sure he won't attack her in the future). Catherine threw her hands up in the air. "Damn it!" She exclaimed suddenly, without a warning. "Listen up Hallelujah, if you start causing troubles I'll start tormenting you with an endless loop of Bieber's songs! Do you understand!?" Catherine loudly told him, obviously, she wasn't serious...Or maybe?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 4:58 pm

Allelujah jumped, staring at the witch before grinning and bursting into laughter. "That's really all the torture you can think of?" The death scythe laughed, leaning back on the couch. "He says he likes the way you think. It's amusing, anyhow,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 5:39 pm

Catherine bursted into laughter as well, relaxing at last. "Hahah! Of course not! That'd be only the beginning! I'd add the worst kind of screeching into the mix! "Tormenting music compilation- a perfect way to make your friends hate you!" A new hit on youtube! One billion dislikes!" Replied the witch, winking at the death scythe with a huge grin on her face. "So! If you want yer mind to remain intact you better behave! I'll even buy ya something delicious if you do!" Catherine added, crossing her arms over her chest, the grin wasn't going to leave her soon.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 8:15 pm

"He says that our minds are perfectly sane," Allelujah chirped, smiling playfully. "But we both agree that buying something delicious doesn't sound like a bad idea," he replied. "Oh, hey, did you want a cup of coffee or something? I'm really bad at having house guests sometimes,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2017, 7:35 am

Catherine grinned widely and shrugged. "It's okay. I've already had like 3 cups of coffee anyways. More would be bad for my blood pressure" She told him with a wink."You really don't have guests here often, do you?" The witch said playfully and teasingly- no harm was intended. "Don't worry, I don't mind." She added just to make sure she didn't hurt his feelings. "Hey, hey, Allelujah? We've forgotten about something! We're supposed to be partners from now, right, right? Meisters and weapons always check their soul compatibility? I mean, sure you're a death scythe and I'm a witch so I'm sure I'll be able to wield you but..." Catherine spoke, but suddenly she made a pause, blushing slightly. The witch looked away for a second. "The thing is..I've never wielded a weapon before..." She said joining her index fingers innocently
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 9:46 am

"I really don't. Not many people want to come visit the psychopath with another person in his head, you know?" Allelujah shrugged and then looked over to Catherine when she mentioned never having wielded a weapon. "Oh, it's not a big deal. We can just take baby steps and stuff. I've never been wielded by a witch before, either. It'll be a first for both of us," he added.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 11:11 am

The witch rubbed her chin, thinking about the differences between the souls of the normal meisters and souls of the witches. From what she'd learn from her pupil who almost created two death scythes- it's normal for a witch, but the weapons might see a slight difference in the wavelengths. She suddenly felt a slight wave of excitement "Hm...This could be actually fun..." Said Catherine, thinking out loud. "Hm... If my parents could see me now." Whispered the teacher quietly and giggled. "A witch working with a witch killer!" Added she and giggled once again. "I don't care though. From what I've learned, the death scythes kill the witches who cause troubles..." The witch stood up and walked over to the closest window. "But... you know... When I entered this realm for the first time was afraid of getting killed by the Academy. I've heard some bad stuff about the DWMA, you know? However, not only I'd survived, I was also accepted into a NOT class to learn more about humanity. I'm quite lucky, right?" Catherine continued her sudden monologue. Then she turned back towards Allelujah with her hands behind her back with slight embarrassment on her face. "I'm sorry.. This was sudden... I don't even know why I started this.. speech..." She said as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 10:01 pm

"No problem. Believe me, it happens. You're probably just excited about having me as a weapon partner if you've never wielded before." Allelujah replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 2:38 pm

"I... I don't know... Perhaps you're right" Catherine replied, returning to her place on the couch. She sighed silently.

OOC: Short post is short
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 11:32 pm

"So, what next? There's always uncomfortable gaps when people are partners with me.. Gets odd. I'm sorry about that," Allelujah murmured. "The whole two people inside of my head thing doesn't work too well for any kinds of friendships," he added. "So, should we call it a day as far as the working bit? We could just hang around and watch movies, if you want. It'd be useless to attempt to rersonate without any sort of connection,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2017, 10:52 am

Catherine relaxed, leaning her back against the couch, closing her eyes. "Well, now that I understand how this works, I can without hesitation make friends with you" The witch told him with a smile, not moving her head an inch. "Hallelujah's presence doesn't scare at all. I think I'll try to befriend him too..." Catherine added, looking at the death scythe with a wink. She pulled her mobile phone out of the pocket of her trousers and looked at the time. The hour was young. The witch took her glasses off to clean them with her shirt said- "Yes, we're way past our working hours, anyways. We can do whatever we want. Watching movies might be fun. If we're being honest, the last time I've watched anything with someone was... many years ago... when I was still studying at the university..."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:50 am

"I don't know how well the whole befriending him thing will work, but you're welcome to try," Alellujah replied with a shrug, getting up and walking over to his television. He had a stack of movies to the right of it, and he pulled them out and skimmed through the stack. "I've got a few movies. I don't think you'll like too many of them, but I have Beauty and the Beast? That's a classic, have you seen it? And don't worry about the whole watching a movie with me. I don't think I ever have watched with someone,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:11 am

"Beauty and the Beast? I don't think I've ever watched it. Isn't it that very popular animated movie?" -The witch replied him trying to remember everything she had heard about that movie. She remembered that it's quite popular among children. "Oh, and don't worry, we can watch everything you want. I don't have preferences if we're being honest" -Catherine added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:25 pm

"It's mostly a children's movie, and I don't really have preferences either. I watch a lot of television just due to being bored," Allelujah moved over to his kitchen and started to make some microwave popcorn. "These are pretty big, so we can just share one if you want some," he explained briefly, waiting for it to beep before returning to his spot and hitting play on the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next