Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2017, 4:47 am

Catherine seemed slightly excited about the whole thing. Movies, popcorn, handsome friend. "I mostly watch read books. You, humans, are really creative. Such a shame that witches and humans don't cooperate more often..." She said, adjusting her glasses and smiling. It was clear that Catherine is very fond of humanity. In fact, she preferred humans over other witches from the infamous witch order. "Hm... According to the rules of the witch order, befriending Death Scythes and helping the DWMA is a crime... Well, I don't care, I'm an outcast anyway." -She thought, then the movie started
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2017, 4:55 pm

Allelujah glanced at her, noting her enthusiasm. "Don't call me a human. Feels weird and makes me remember you aren't one," he commented offhandedly, opening the bag of popcorn and spilling a little bit on the couch. "Eh.." he looked at the popcorn for a second before scooping the fallen pieces up and popping them in his mouth anyways. The death scythe nudged the bowl so that it was sitting in between them, now focused on the movie.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 4:02 pm

Catherine scolded herself for using the word "human", remembering that it can be inappropriate for some humans. "I'm sorry..." She said briefly before focusing on the movie. For her animated movies were more interesting than regular movies; for her, it seemed easier to record scenes with people than animate characters.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on August 7th 2017, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 11:12 am

Allelujah was silent for a while, fidgeting occasionally to get more comfortable on the couch and sighing every time he did so. He eventually pulled out his phone, aimlessly scrolling through it as he sunk down into the cushions so that he was basically laying there.

OOC: remember to check which character you're using .3.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 4:36 pm

OOC: My bad >.<

IC:
Catherine watched the movie with great interest. She was enjoying the sound, the music, and the beautiful, colorful animation. However, she quickly noticed that her partner wasn't as interested in what was on the screen as she was. The Witch looked at him and adjusted her glasses. "Someone's bored, huh?" Catherine said, winking at him with a smirk. "Well, I can always watch the movie later..."- She thought.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:06 am

"I've seen this a few dozen times, but it's not like I have anything else to do today," Allelujah remarked, shrugging and setting his phone down. "Also tired. Today has most certainly been eventful." He added, glancing over at her. "It's not a big deal though. I might end up dozing off, just shake me a bit if I do,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 5:14 pm

Catherine crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head, the smirk was still present on her face. "I see... Perhaps you'd like to do something else? If you need sleep or rest just let me know..." The witch said, shrugging. If Allelujah was too tired to do anything, she would just go home and let him rest, after all, she wasn't obliged to keep an eye on him for 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 10:18 am

"No, I don't mind watching this. You seem to be enjoying it, and I can handle remaining awake. I'd prefer staying awake, actually. Hallelujah likes to have fun manipulating my dreams sometimes, although after today I'm unsure that he would," Allelujah replied nonchalantly. When he saw that she was still smirking, he let out an indignant little huff and smacked her shoulder lightly. "Quit looking at me like that," he complained playfully.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 4:26 pm

Catherine giggled loudly and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'm just having fun." She replied, before adjusting her glasses. The witch grabbed the TV remote and started playing with it. "We don't have to watch the movie today" She informed him, placing the remote aside and taking a handful of popcorn. "We can... Hm..." Catherine wanted to come up with something interesting to do. "Would you want to go for a walk maybe?" The Witch asked.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2017, 2:15 pm

"Whatever," was the death scythe's remark. Allelujah picked up his phone again and started to play a game. After a few minutes, an idea popped into his head. "Hey, you teach classes right? Do you think I could possibly sit in on one to see how they work? I haven't been allowed into a class since I became a death scythe due to it increasing Hallelujah's violent nature, but I'd like to learn how to control that,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2017, 6:15 pm

Catherine looked at Allelujah with a surprise on her face. She didn't expect such a request from him. Soon the surprise got replaced with a smile. The witch nodded. "Sure, no problem. Plus, I'm supposed to keep an eye on you anyway. I must warn you, my classes are mostly with witch students..." Catherine told him
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2017, 3:50 pm

"I don't particularly care. Any class is a good class to start with, and Lord Death seems to think you can control Hallelujah if he gets out of hand so that just makes one of your classes an even better idea to attend." He remarked, gaze still focused on his phone. "You ought to be going. It's getting late in the evening, and I'd imagine your classes start in the morning with the other teachers. I don't know when I'll show up, but count on me doing so,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 4:03 am

Catherine stood up with a nod. "Sure. I expect you to keep your word!" She told him as she started walking over to the door. "Oh, but if you don't show up, my class and I will come for you" The woman added, winking and grinning, before letting out a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 7:53 pm

"M'am yes m'am," Allelujah answered, smiling and setting his phone down. He paused the movie and stood, wandering over to the door with Catherine. "See you tomorrow, bright and early," he added, still with a friendly smile on his face. Secretly, he wondered how long it would be before he lost control and tried to harm one of her students the next day. As confident as he seemed, Allelujah was downright terrified. He hated Hallelujah's need for death, and he hated that he showed no mercy. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if himself, Allelujah, resurfaced to find that he had just slaughtered an entire group of witches with no reason whatsoever. Regardless, he kept up his friendly facade until his new partner left.

OOC:New thread for her class can be your next response, if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    allelujah - Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2