Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 12:46 pm

Ah, a new strategy huh? "Maybe?" I replied rolling on my side to look her in the eyes. I must be careful, I don't want to fall into her trap. Are you going to suggest something lewd? I wonder what it might be..." My tone was slightly sarcastic, maybe it's a good way to force her to speak what's really on her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 7:46 pm

I roll my eyes, settling for the calmness of his presence. Honestly, I don't really have anything to say at this point. I could make more suggestions towards the inappropriate, nay, sexual, but I didn't particularly feel a need to do as much. He seemed to be all but requesting me to, though... it was a back and forth bundle of confusion and mental discussion, a ping-pong match, if you will. "If that's how you want to be, then..." I lean forward, pressing my forehead to his once more, "Would you lay with me if I asked you to?" I put emphasis on the word rather than explain the meaning behind it that I intend. It's more.. discrete. More socially acceptable. Less embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 8:12 pm

Gotcha; I grinned triumphantly. I won this one. Wait. She seems more serious now. With I blush I kept staring at her for a short moment. Is she really being serious this time? I mean, if she wasn't she would be using different words. "Ah... Uh... Of course, Merry..." I replied, slightly stuttering, embarrassed by my childish behavior. Stupid Raccoon. Silly Raccoon. Does it mean that she wasn't messing with me all this time?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 9:21 am

I roll my eyes, shoving at him gently before rolling back onto my back, staring up at the ceiling. With a snap of my fingers, the general light of the room went out, leaving only the fairy lights above and the reflections from the long mirrors. I was content, laying here with him, and I certainly did believe his agreement to the explanation I'd offered over the previous teasing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 10:34 am

Is it me or is has the temperature here somewhat higher? After loosening my tie a bit I moved closer to her. What is this uncertainty? I put my hand on her side, slightly above the hip and stared at her in this darkness. My heart is beating so fast, I'm afraid it might jump out of my chest. This atmosphere certainly is affecting me.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 10:47 am

My eyes drift to him, my curiosity peeked now that he's moved closer. I pulled the knee closer to him up to a bend, my loosened skirt sliding with it, triangular flaps falling to either side of my leg. I don't say anything, just look at him. I want the calm, but I won't deny that having a human body comes with hormones; I just know when to use mind over matter, if only for the moment. Confidence, as always, is key. "Relax," I whisper, my voice far softer and tame than normal. I will push him in no direction; I've already decided it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:10 am

I let out a sight when she told me to relax. I quickly took my jacket off; it's not needed now. I tossed it aside. Her words were enough to calm me down even a bit. I want to try something. Soon the tip of my nose touched her cheek. I closed my eyes as I moved my lips towards her neck. This is what I want to try. Once my lips touched her neck I left a soft kiss there. This feels different but still pleasant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:14 am

Curse you, I think the words and I don't know if they're directed at him or my creator; stupid woman, you're so predictable. But Luey? He shouldn't know the weaknesses we're instilled with... My eyes flutter closed as a soft sigh escapes; I tilt my head back, muscles I didn't realize were coiled relaxing beneath the embrace of the tender kiss. Curse you.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:42 am

She seemed to enjoy this. This is quite encouraging, I think. Judging by her reaction, neck must be some sort of a weak spot on her body. I kissed her on the neck again and again and again. Some strange instinct tells me to keep kissing her there. I pulled away for a second and looked at her face. There's this strange excitement in me. I cannot describe it, but it makes me want more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:03 pm

My face is red and I know it. Well, maybe not red, exactly. A more accurate description is that it matches my hair. I forget this minor.. quirk that had been added to my human form; my eyes have a pale glow to them. It's slight, and it can come off as creepy, but despite the coloration it's a subtle, warm glow. I'm almost scared to say anything; I don't trust my voice. The look on his face does nothing to help me regain my confidence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:24 pm

I kept staring at Merry for a moment, allowing myself to calm down a bit. We should take our time, to enjoy this moment as much as we can. MerryLynn is blushing. I'm blushing too. I have a feeling that we don't know what we're doing. Which is quite amusing. What if she's feeling what I was just a moment ago? I'll try the same thing to help her a bit-"Relax." I whispered softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:29 pm

A shockwave of chills shot through every nerve ending. Curse you~! I inhaled once, slowly, releasing the breath in a shaky exhale. What was he doing...?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:49 pm

I don't even know what I'm doing! I'm just following my curiosity. "Hey Merry? Did you enjoy that?" I asked her, whispering. I'm curious whether my creator is planning something to embarrass me more. To be honest, that doesn't matter now. I want to just spend this nice moment doing whatever Merry wishes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:50 pm

My eyes divert from him, but I respond with a single nod, arms folding across my chest as I try to pretend that I know how to retain some sort of dignity.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:06 pm

She's probably embarrassed. I'm not sure at this point. With a sigh, I closed my eyes before snuggling to her. So warm~! This is one of the best things about this strange relationship; I absolutely love snuggling with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:12 pm

Another tremble ripples through me, but I move to return his affections as he switches the tone of our embrace. This is peaceful, and far less embarressing!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:23 pm

"Mmm...This is the best..." I murmured quietly, enjoying the warmth. So peaceful, so relaxing. This feels right. I closed my eyes. To be honest, all I want is to make Merry feel relaxed. I want her to enjoy this. I know, I'm a strange person. To me, her needs are more important than mine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:27 pm

Silly man... I thought, allowing myself to drift to sleep. I didn't need it, but it might help him to sleep if I did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:38 pm

"Ah... Merry? If you ever want something... Just tell me, okay?" I whispered with a warm smile before letting out a quiet, slightly tired yawn. Then I noticed she's falling asleep. Oh well, I guess it's time to sleep then. I relaxed and let the sleep take to the land of dreams.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:47 pm

I was out, completely asleep by the time he spoke. I had no idea that he had done so.

Suddenly, some several in-dimension hours later, a series of alarms blasted on; it was rude, unnecessary wake-up call, but someone obviously found it entertaining. I bolted upright, finding my hair going wild and my hat flinging against the far wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:51 pm

The alarms? What is going on? I opened my eyes quickly and sat on the bed. Then I looked around, half awake. Such a rude way to wake someone up. "Uh... Is it really necessary?" I asked murmuring, before rubbing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:08 pm

ooc: Pretty much

ic: I hate you!

ooc: No, you don't. I won't let you. Also, check your side table.

ic:

What? Confused and groggy, I opened it up and groaned. I immediately slammed it closed, burying my face in the pillow. Even my ears had to be matching my hair, now-!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:15 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. "Why are our admins doing this to us?" I asked, shaking my head,

OOC: Because I love our cute lil' ship ;*

IC: I hate you.
I laid on my back on her bed and sighed. I looked at Merry and shook my head again. You see, love, this is what I have to go through with my admin. Pointless, embarrassing trolling.

OOC: Trolling you two is fun :*
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:40 pm

"Do me a favor and never, ever, open that drawer." I tell him, my words muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:42 pm

"Uh... Sure... Maybe... What did you find?" I asked her with curiosity. Whatever it was, caused Merry to get very embarrassed. Admins, any hints?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next