Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:52 pm

I shake my head, "If I can produce some sort of precipitation that's a liquid form of my madness, it should work the same way as me touching it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:10 pm

This makes sense! Yes, it might work! Merry, you're a genius! "Sounds like a plan, but won't that be very tiring?" I spoke, slightly worried about her, remembering our first anomaly hunt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:31 pm

I shrug, "If you drop your Soul Protect, it'll help."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 10:12 am

I nodded in agreement. "Sure. Soul Protect: Release." I spoke, releasing the spell by snapping my fingers. Without Soul Protect I feel free. Seriously, using that spell feels weird, unnatural, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 10:50 am

With a grin, I sigh openly; one of the side effects of Soul Protect is that it can also block out madness, as it's a wavelength. Closing my eyes, I start to envision a rainy day over the city. It was a scattered occurrence; due to the proximity to the desert, it was pretty much either full drought or thunderstorm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 11:00 am

I tried to help her somehow, by focusing on my wavelength. I'm a meister, working on my soul should be a focus. I cleared my thoughts, trying to somehow amplify my wavelengths, hoping it would strengthen the madness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 12:50 pm

Have you ever seen what happens when you put too much charge on a battery, or overflow a glass under the tap? Having a sudden, uncontrollable amount of madness heading my way can do that. As a result, I needed an outlet. Thankfully, I had that, in the form of a storm. With a twitch of my lip, I form the rain, drop by drop, until the clouds are so heavy that it comes crashing down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 1:59 pm

It seems to be working. I grinned with satisfaction. "Haha! Eat this, fake Death City!" I shouted pointing my finger at the anomaly. "Begone, beast! Begone, you anomaly!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 2:07 pm

I laughed aloud, though the majority of my focus was stuck directly on keeping the storm going. It didn't take long to destroy the anomaly, but I still had to keep that up. "Wha.... what next?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 2:14 pm

I looked at Merry, with my brows narrowed, giving her a puzzled look. "Uh... What do you mean?" I asked her, slightly confused. "Use the remaining useless energy and let's get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 2:16 pm

"Where?" I asked, needing some direction if I was going to. "And I might need your Protect back up..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 2:25 pm

"No problem!" I said, then clapped my hand a few times, activating the spell. With the protection on I stopped my madness from spreading. "I think that creating thunderbolts might be an easy way of getting rid of energy." I told her calmly
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 2:29 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Atmospheric lightning?" I asked, though I gave him no chance to respond before summoning exactly that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 2:36 pm

I looked at the sky and put my hands into the pockets of my trousers. "Yeah. Take your time. Then you can take us home." I told her as I stared at her "Atmospheric lightning"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:00 pm

I nodded, channeling what of the energy I couldn't bottle and save for later. Even with the threshold of a Clown, there was a lot of excess; I'd been, perhaps, absorbing too much, as of late. Soon, though, the task was done and over with, leaving me perfectly capable of forming my own portal. This side was like his, only torrquise instead of orange.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:25 pm

I put my hands on my hips and chuckled. "So now you're copying my portals. Good job!" I said, chuckling, before approaching the portal, slowly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:34 pm

I stick my tongue out at him before jumping in, taking his hand and dragging him along with me. The other side is fuscia.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:53 pm

We were back home finally! Home sweet home, as they say! I looked at the other side of the portal. Well, at least she learned something from me. I wonder though, is filling her with my madness a good idea? I guess I'll have time to wonder a little bit later. "So, we have another break now!" I said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 4:10 pm

I nod instantly, relaxing as I made it over to the bed, collapsing onto it. "How do we spend this one?" I ask him, looking over through half-lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 4:30 pm

I took my jacket off and tossed it aside, then loosened my tie, before looking at her. "Uhm... Well... However, you want. If we're being honest I'm okay with whatever." I told her, smiling slightly. Wondering about the meaning behind her expression.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 12:08 pm

Part of me is tired, almost exhausted even, though it's something I can correct with a snap of my fingers. Since he does not appear to share in the feeling, I do exactly that, moving to sit up on the bed, rubbing at my muscles. I have more than my fair share of pent-up madness remaining; I can do pretty much anything that I might like to, right now. "What do you feel like doing?" I ask again, amending my question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:54 pm

Oh come on, Merry! Stop asking difficult questions! I mean, they are not difficult but... Eh, I mean, I'm just not a very creative person most of the time! She seems slightly tired and I'm in the mood for snuggles or even cuddles in the bed... hm... "I feel like cuddling you to sleep." I replied, winking at her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:56 pm

I cock an eyebrow at him, his words and expression offering mixed signals in regards to his true intentions. "Am I to trust that you are going to merely snuggle or should I be worried that you might... compromise my virtue...?" My eyebrows waggle at him suggestively, though I know his embarrassment and nerves tend to reign supreme.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 9:05 pm

Her words made me chuckle and shake my head. I mean, "compromising" her "virtue" might be fun, I'm not sure whether my creator will let me though. I guess he might. Whatever. "Well, we can do both. Snuggle innocently at first and then..." I replied, winking at her, purposely not ending my sentence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 9:14 pm

I laugh at this, clearly not believing his words, but make room for him to join me, nonetheless. With a simple blink, my attire alters itself from its typical jester's garb to a pair of light, mismatched pajama bottoms and a loose, equally mismatched top. I'm comfortable, color coordination be damned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next