Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 11:49 am

"Should." I said, thinking to myself; if such was the case, I might have to extend it to Sylas as well. Nebun enjoyed general carnage and such too much to stray too far from where the fighting pair was, as their reactions would be important to him. A disguise wouldn't hurt, however; I am borderline neon. Readjusting my focus to the meister and Death Scythe, I apply my Wrecking Ball ability to the Stein and Sylas, waiting until I'm satisfied with its application to drop the barrier field. Shaking, I take a moment to catch my breath before snapping my fingers and taking on one of my disguises, dulling my hair and taking on my secondary school uniform. It blends in far better than I would normally. "Alright.... ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 12:20 pm

I watched her work, trying to plan how to safely take us through the thread. Thanks to Merry I can safely use my abilities, which helps a lot. I looked around once more. What can be our anomaly? It can be literally anything. On the other hand, as I've mentioned, the anomalies are always close to our entry point. "I hope you aren't using too much energy, Merry..." I commented with worry. We're in this together. I need her and her perception.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 12:24 pm

I wave idly at him, directing my focus on the task at hand. "I can recharge when your Soul Protect is down. Don't worry." I say, looking around and trying to figure out what seems out of place. Of course, this thread destroyed Shanghai with a kishin that fell from space and proceeded to wrap his Black Blood tendrils around everything with a soul, so really, basically everything was out of place. In the end, it seemed more like we were looking for what actually did belong in Shanghai, rather than what did not.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 3:39 pm

I took a deep breath. Seriously, seeing Shanghai in such state... It's like a scene from a catastrophic movie. I don't really like those if we're being honest. Anyway. It seemed like the anomaly wasn't on the same street... This means that we might be forced to start walking around this hell to find it. "Hey, by the way... How's your new job, Merry?" I asked her suddenly. Wait, what new job?.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 5:09 pm

I find myself glaring at him, moving forward to shove him a bit, playfully but enough to get my irritation across. "I'm probably the only being on this sight that can feasibly, literally, be in two places at once. It kept her from using an NPC..." Shaking my head, I continue along ahead of him, looking around for anything that might seem normal, amidst the chaos of Black Blood.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 9:30 am

I barely stopped myself from chuckling. Her reaction was great. I just followed her, shaking my head slightly. There was a smirk on my face. See, even in such a terrible situation, I can find something positive. "Well, it's not like I'm in three threads at the same time..." I told her. I've suddenly noticed something interesting. There was a strange glow visible two streets ahead of us. I have a strange feeling we should check that out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 10:45 am

"Are you?" I tease, too lazy to check or think on the topic enough to actual find out if it's the truth of the matter. I know he's leapt into a few threads since this one started and tried to play narrator. I peak upwards, blinking several times as I try to focus on the posts above me. He's seen something I haven't. I direct my attention to where he's looking and furrow my brow. The bloody thing is blinking like a beacon. It's almost unsettling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2017, 8:26 am

"I bet it's our anomaly!" I told her, with my arms crossed. Seriously, the blinking is so unnatural, it must be it. Perhaps our creators finally decided to help us a bit. Anyway...I started walking in that direction, we must check that out. The fire and chaos seemed to grow bigger and more violent. We must be quick. The sounds of the battle are ringing in my ears. Such an annoying noise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2017, 2:05 pm

It's so much easier to direct a handful of people's minds away from us than it is to form the catch-all barrier. I can actually breathe like this, not that I need to. Smiling softly, able to think straight, I follow after him. Still, I can't help but be uncomfortable with the blinking. It's like the flickering ghosts of those Quantum Slimes from that game the adminnies play...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2017, 9:47 am

That strange light is right around the corner and its light started to blind me. Ugh, I have a feeling that wearing glasses makes it worse! Suddenly, probably out of nowhere, a crowd of panicked people ran directly into me. Remember that (in)famous death scene from "The Lion King"? I think I have the right to compare my situation to the one from that animated classic. Alright, this is getting really annoying. These people... these NPCs really behave like a bunch of animals. This is getting annoying! "Phantom shield!" I shouted, summoning a powerful magical shield around me. It pushed the crowd away. "Merry! You okay?" I shouted, hoping the clown is somewhere near.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2017, 12:24 pm

"Ten-four, good buddy~!" I tell him, hanging upside down in the air above him, legs crossed and hands holding my feet as I look down at him, hair hanging around me like a curtain. "I think we might want to do a short-range teleport, at this rate."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 4:38 pm

I sighed in relief when I saw her. There's this thing, you know; even though we all know Merry well, I sometimes forget that she can bend the reality to a point where she can start ignoring the laws of physics. Anyway, using my Phantom Shield seemingly woke some people up from the shock and panic they were experiencing. The crowd started getting smaller and smaller. Finally, we were able to safely continue. I dropped my shield and sighed. "Using a short-range teleportation might be a good idea* idea in such case but... I don't want to risk being forced to wait to use my again due to that cooldown thing..." I told her as we reached the corner. The light seemed so bright. I don't want to admit it but I'm a little bit scared to see the source of this light.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on September 28th 2017, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 5:07 pm

"We can use myy~~~~yyyyyy waaaa~~aaayyyyyy." I tease him, righting myself and returning to the ground. After a quick Jed* m*nd tr*ck ®️ on the few NPCs that did manage to notice us, I proceeded alongside him, materializing a pair of shades on my face and bending the composition of his glasses so that they adjusted, transitioning based on the light levels around them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 5:12 pm

I sighed. Yes, we can use her way. Of course, we can. However, what if... What if the site suddenly decides to block her way? What then? We'll be forced to rely on my way and it is not something I want as in combat threads my portals are really weakened. Anyways, we somehow managed to get past the crowds and get to our destination and guess what? There was this strange glowing bench... Wait, what? What the hell? It's the same one as the one from the beginning of our thread! "What... Why?" I commented with my eyes opened wide.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 5:17 pm

My eyes adjust to the light, my brain coming to the same conclusion that his did. It was strange, unusual even; we knew from the start that our thread was shattering, but why was it developing a thread inception in on itself? I look to Raccoon, equally confused as him. "I don't... know."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 6:26 pm

"Let's just get rid of this thing ASAP! I'm sure that the site will be saved once we get rid of this anomaly..." I said, trying to collect my thoughts. I...basically repeated myself, didn't I? Sh... Seriously, though, why must it be this bench? How is it tied to us? This site is quite big and yet, out of all things... No, the longer I think about it the more confused I am! "Y-Yeah...let's just... you know..." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2017, 7:32 am

I nod to him, reaching over to tap the bench and hopefully send it on it's way home. Looking around, I take a tally of who all I have to mindwipe that might be looking at us. In silence, I place my hand on the bench and watch the light flash brightly enough that my glasses do nothing. I wince, flinching back a bit as the furniture piece shines before spiralling in on itself as if imploding. With a sort of popping sound, it's gone, and I turn to Raccoon once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 3:35 am

I sighed in relief. Finally, this bizarre adventure is over. I looked around- the city is on fire. No wonder why it's so hot here. The sounds of the great panic were mixing with the sounds of the battle. Such a sad place to be. A religious person- someone who knows nothing of this world's truth and its creators would say that it's truly a god's wrath. On the other hand... Nebun is...was basically a god, a "Kishin". Someone once translated that to "God-Demon". It's a pretty accurate translation if you ask me. What a cruel world... With such a cruel history. I guess, it's our world and we can do nothing to change it. A dying world in fact it might be. "I guess I'm the lucky one~" as a certain musician used to sing. "Okay... It's time to go home!" I tried to said, while turning my face towards my companion.

--Suddenly, a building Raccoon was standing right next to exploded, damaging the wall and breaking the glass. The blast sent the sorcerer flying across the alley. His unconscious body hit a wall of a building from the opposite side. The landing was rough and loud. Surely it caused some damage to his bones and maybe organs. Upon closer inspection, one could notice a rather big piece of glass that was sticking out of Raccoon's side. His glasses were shattered and his skin dirty. His eyes were closed. A small pool of crimson substance started forming on the ground- it was his blood. There was a small wound on his forehead which caused his face to slowly become covered in red. He was alive, that we can all be sure about. However, he needed help... MerryLynn, the clown of madness is currently the only one who can save the mad sorcerer. --

Thank death I don't believe in luck:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 10:11 am

A scream broke out the deafened my own ears, an irony to it brought on by the fact that it came from my own mouth. Startled, shaking, I don't know how I end up from my own location to his, and I feel like a ghost, intangible, floating, as though my existence, or at least my body, is wavering. I don't know where to put my hands, how do you react when there's so much blood?! So much... blood... Maybe I shouldn't have made this body so human, I'm getting dizzy... and... queasy... My heart's thudding and my ears and head are pounding, but I can hear; they're still ringing from the explosion and my screams. I feel hoarse. I need water. That won't help me right now, Death Damnit!!! He needs help. Needs a doctor. I can't find a doctor here. I can't tell a doctor where we've been. He needs someone else. An OC? Maybe, maybe. Where do I put my hands!!! Not that it matters, the useless things are trembling and glitching. I need to focus, I need to be solid. I need to get him out of here. I need to move him. Out of Shanghai. Where? Death City. DC is used to explosion and difficult wounds, I can find someone. Someone. Who? Need an OC. Need an OC. Who can we use? Who knows Luey... oh so much blood. THINK! Gotta carry- Fuck! Phasing right through him. Gotta be solid. Gotta be solid. Gotta carry. Gotta move. Okay... okay... come on... careful... careful... Gunna need a portal for this one... can't swing through threads, here.... portal... portal... okay, focus... okay... okay.... Gotta... solid! Okay, okay, I can... carry him now. I need to do that. Oh, oh, oh, he's bleeding everywhere so frail... gotta... hold his head.... keep above his heart.... blood pressure... yeah.... okay... where... Portals. Okay, portals. Where? DC... where in DC... need a... OC.... witch? Which... witch....

Foster!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 11:43 am

--There was no reaction from Raccoon. Not very surprising considering his state. Choosing Aurora Foster to help them was a very wise decision. After all, they both have been created by the same person and plot-wise, they know each other.

To find her, they'd have to go back into their original thread and then pray for her appearance. Obviously,
plot convenience made it so Foster was out shopping for food. She wasn't far from their starting location. Still, using Raccoon's phone to call her would probably be a good idea too.
--
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:13 pm

Portal portal portal... FINALLY! Why'd it take so long? Doesn't matter, gotta carry him. Heavy. Through the portal. Careful! Don't hold too close, there's glass, don't want to push it. Don't make it worse. Careful. Careful! Through the portal. Okay, close it, gotta.... close it. Portal's closed. Gotta... find. Why is this place so familiar? I look around, my mind's still reeling, spinning out of control. She's here somewhere... right? The portals work that way. That's how I travel. That's how this works. I can't be wrong, not now.... "Aurora!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:25 pm

--Luckily, Aurora Foster was right behind the corner. Obviously, a random person shouting her name is not something you experience every day. The witch sighed and narrowed her eyes. She didn't recognize the voice but... She came to a conclusion that checking what's going on wouldn't hurt. Obviously, what she saw left her shocked. A simple and quiet "What the fuck..?" left her mouth. The witch quickly approached the sorcerer and sat kneeled beside him. Obviously, Aurora knew what to do. Firstly, she released her protection then started examining the wounded. Only then she noticed Merry. Did she know her? She looked familiar? Maybe not? Not important. "W-What happened to him?" The witch asked loudly, before placing her hand on his chest. A green, blinding glow covered the sorcerer's torso and the witch's arm. With her other hand, she grabbed the damned piece of glass, ready to pull it out. Aurora muttered her mantra and prepared herself mentally for a very tiring operation. Raccoon's state was critical.--
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:39 pm

"We can... can start with 'you'll never believe me' and move onto some... some sort of fabricated lie I can... try to think of after this is all over." The shaking still hadn't stopped, and I can't take my eyes off of him. I can't. It's terrifying and worrisome. I don't know what to do. I don't...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:58 pm

--Aurora closed her eyes and shook her head. "This idiot... He's gotten into trouble, hasn't he?" muttered Aurora before taking a deep breath. 3. 2. 1... Aurora used force to remove the glass from Raccoon's body. Obviously, it caused the wound to get much worse. However, Aurora'd already stabilized the sorcerer's state which allowed her for such a dangerous move. "Heal...damnit..." Foster muttered, putting way too much energy into her healing spell. A green magical circle appeared around them. Aurora's magic caused the wind to start vibrating in a strange, unnatural way. The witch's hair changed it's color to bright violet. Then, she realized something- The pulse was almost non-existent. Both her face and hair turned white. "Come on... I know you're better than this..." She whispered. Her voice was shaking from fear, stress and anxiousness. --
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 5:12 pm

I feel like I'm suffocating, gasping for breath that doesn't want to come. Am I even breathing? I don't quite know. Instead, I just recognize that something is wrong and I can't look away from him. My hands reach out, shaking, clammy. What can I do? I don't know. I want to help, need to help, need to do something to help this, but I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next