Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:49 am

Damn, she was right! This is fun though! I can't move. Did she win? I mean, at least I'm feeling her warmth. However losing feels bad! Fiine... I sighed and shook my head. "Alright, checkmate. You win, Merry." I told her, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:51 am

"Of course," I say, as though there was any other option. Smirking, I shift my weight and strength, rolling him onto his back. My hands pin his as he'd pinned mine, and I'm absolutely tickled with how amused I am.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:06 am

I blushed slightly once I found myself on the bottom again. "Of course?" I repeated, slightly surprised. I mean, I'm not complaining, this is fun! However, somehow this feels strangely lewd for some reason. >...>
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:09 am

I lean down, pressing my forehead to his and staring critically into his eyes. "I always win." I tell him, and it's amusing me that this position requires my body to be flush with his, as I'm far shorter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:27 am

"I'm not complaining..." I replied, winking at her, smirking. This is really exciting! I'm having the time of my life. Her body is so warm. I know, I'm repeating myself, but hey, she's gorgeous! "What now, ma'am?" I asked her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:53 am

"That depends," I tell him, shrugging, but I answer his question nonetheless. Leaning down just a fraction more, I meet his lips with my own, slow and tender but still passionate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:04 am

I closed my eyes, enjoying the taste of her sweet lips. I'm really glad our creators allowed us to have this much fun. "Depends? What do you mean?" I asked her, smirking. I wonder what she's planning. I kissed her; being with her is my little addiction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:06 am

"On what you want," I tease, gliding my tongue across his lips slowly. I know how to tease. I know too many things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:24 am

I chuckled. If I were to chose, I'd probably start regretting it tomorrow. "How much will you allow me to want?" I teased her, grinning widely. There was a blush on my cheeks. Bad Raccoon. Lewd Raccoon. This is so much fun!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:27 am

My eyes roll as they settle on him once more, taking a half second to focus, "Allow? I can bend reality, don't mind me." I shift the grip on his wrists to one of my hands, reaching to tap his nose with a finger from my now-free hand. "Free will is a wonderful thing. Want what you want."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:34 am

"Oi, my dear, too much free will is a bad thing for me." I told her with a wink. When did I become that perverted weird? I looked down, studying her body with my eyes. I have a strange feeling that my creator is somehow tampering with my emotions. "If we're being honest, I'm already having tons of fun, you know?" I admitted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:37 am

Raising a brow, I study him, watching his eyes. At this point, I'm beginning if I do more watching than talking. Somehow, i doubt it. "You can barely move." I point out, another teasing jab at him. I don't move however, waiting to see if he does anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:45 am

"Yeah, I know!" I told her, before chuckling. "After all, I'm still trapped!" I added, now looking into her eyes. I was blushing thanks to my strange thoughts. At this rate, we'll never leave this bed to save our thread.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:50 am

My eyes roll, almost entirely of their own volition. Suddenly, I feel something drop on my head, and it's like the first of a rainfall, but that doesn't feel right.

Oh no. I groan as the words cross my train of thought, tilting my head upwards. The action causes my hair to fall like a curtain over my shoulders but I don't care. At this point, I'm trembling from embarrassment, mild amusement, and simply anger. As though the previous prank hadn't been bad enough, now the damned things were raining from the ceiling. Not even from the ceiling, even, they were just materializing in the air above us and falling all over the bed.

"Fffffss..... For fuck's sake..."

ooc:
Yeah, basically 0-;)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:01 am

My face turned red immediately when I saw what's going on. Come on admins, really? How old are you two? Fifteen? I groaned loudly. "I guess they really want us to do it..." I murmured with a sigh.

OOC: :*

IC: Curse you.

OOC: You know, I can always dematerialize your clothes ;*

IC: Don't...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:05 am

I shove myself away from him, waving my hand in such a way that it looks more like I'm smacking the air. With the gesture, the 'rain' stops, the objects dematerializing into nothingness. To the void with you. The words are a bitter thought in my head. I'm by my mirror window, again. Waving my hand in front of me, the image changes. It's a landscape image, the horizon showing the display of the Northern Lights.

ooc:
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 Tumblr_mba6jkDmtb1r1w416o4_1280
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:21 am

I got up from the bed and shook my head. With a slouch, I approached her. I was about to say something, but then I saw a beautiful landscape. This brought a smile to my face. I felt calm, tranquil "This is beautiful" I commented, wondering where this landscape is. Norway? Perhaps Russia? Maybe Canada?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:24 am

There are questions he has that don't have answers to; about the view, about me, about what's happening between us. Instead of answering, I say nothing, watching the subtle breeze move the trees, the lights move in an infinite loops. It's more of a program than an organic scene. A trick of the light, a false reality... software made to look real. Like me. Drifting my eyes to him, I study him again, in silence. Suddenly, I have his tie again and I pull him down, pressing my lips roughly to his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:38 am

My mind was filled with questions and something tells me that Merry knows that well. My questions don't matter. I was curious about one thing though, what's on her mind? Knowing her, I might never find the answer. I guess I'll have to live with this feeling of uncertainty. I kept staring at the landscape, trying to answer some questions myself. However, Merry brought me to reality through her rough kiss. For a moment my opens widened from surprise before I closed them, returning the kiss, in a passionate way. I put my hands on her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:49 am

I kept ahold of that tie, using him to ground me again. Still, I was feeling a need to just have fun with the situation. We both knew that at least our creators were reading through this thread --- Hello, Guest, having fun spying? We might as well give everyone a show. I stand, a strange gesture, given that I have to stoop before pushing myself upright, due to our positions. Saying nothing, I pull him with me until my back's against the window. I'm on my toes, still kissing him, one hand at his tie, the other reaching for his and setting it on my hip.

Also, Hello, Hatter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:31 am

OOC: Of course I have fun spying! I'm making sure you two won't do anything stupid!

IC: Uh? I'll just start ignoring you.

OOC: T-T

IC:
Merry definitely has a plan. My one hand found itself on her hip, thanks to her guidance. This is becoming strange, but still enjoyable. I kept pressing on her lips. Breathing through the nose while kissing is a bit difficult, but at least I don't have to stop kissing her to catch air. With my free hand, I reach down to her side, placing it slightly under her chest. My instincts start telling me to explore her body with my hands. Instead, I'm slowly rubbing her hip. I have to control my instincts because I might be getting a bit too excited.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:35 am

I let him, I let him do as he wants, let him touch me if that's what he wishes. This time, I'm being more careful with the kiss, pulling back slightly occasionally, allowing for a few bouts of open-mouthed kisses. Unlike me, he needs to breathe. Suddenly, I release his tie, flinging both arms around his neck. One's holding me up while the opposite hand is finding a way to tangle into his hair. I'm leaning towards him, angling myself strangely, now. No longer flush with the window, only my rear remains against it, the rest of my body tilted so that my chest is against his.

ooc:

Poor Rackie *hands a bag* I made popcorn. There's cookies on the table.

ic:

Stow it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:41 pm

OOC: T-Thanks... I feel kinda bad for letting them to it. They're so young... *Grabs a handful of popcorn * T-T
IC: Just let us have some fun. Censor it if you want.
OOC: Fine...

IC: I had an idea to deal with the height difference between us. I grabbed her by her thighs and picked her up, putting our heads on the same level. I pressed her back against the window gently. I kept kissing her in the most passionate way. My eyes were shut. This feels great! I can hear my beating heart. I can feel the excitement caused thanks to the sensation. I don't even know what I'm doing! My instincts are just telling me what to do. I have a feeling that even my creator is hesitant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:46 pm

My heart's hammering in my ears and I'm slowly grasping the concept of hormones and emotions... and why I had been suppressing them (lol). For a number of rather obvious reasons, I'm not used to any of this, but complaining is far from the top of my list of things to do. I'm content with this, with whatever comes of it.

ooc:
....is there a reason one of my dragons is bringing me a telegram-style print-out? *reads it* ...well, we found the next anomaly, Rackie... .-. My poor ship. Who gets to break it, again?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 4:42 pm

OOC: Ouch... I don't want to interrupt their sweet moment though... I don't knoooow how to deal with this...!

IC: Don't tell me...

OOC: Yeah, another anomaly

IC: For fuck's sake

OOC: :T Lani, what do we do?

IC: Ignoring our admins I focused on our sweet, romantic scene.
The blush on my cheeks was very bright! This feels so incredible. Hormones, instincts. This sensation is overwhelming me. I pulled away for a second, to catch a breath. I leaned my forehead against her and looked her in the eyes. I smiled at her and my smile was filled with happiness. Let's try this again... I very gently kissed her on the neck before returning with my lips to meet hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next