Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt   Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 10:29 pm

Put Name Here: Aria Skybreaker

Meister:
N/A

Weapon Form:
Usually a dark, curved sword that can be set aflame. The fire, however, would do no harm to the meister. The blade itself is pitch black and razor sharp, extending to nearly four and a half feet in length, all around it the edges are curved like separate pieces of dark fire. The hilt itself is dark, stainless steel, dented with curving lines that form an intricately swirling pattern.

Crush:
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Gentlemen, she is indeed up for grabs. You can make a line over there, one at a time please, let’s keep the love-competition a civil arrangement.

Description:
She stands at 5”2 in height, being of particularly slender build. Her skin in extremely pale with a light gray sheen to it, her eyes an intensely vibrant (and nearly electric) green, Aria’s hair being of the same color. Her nose and chin are small, her lips shaped in the classic cupid’s boy distinguishment. Aria usually wears a black or a white trench coat (the black has X marks in white, the white has X marks in black), a fitted gray V-neck shirt, black or white pants (depending on the jacket) and steel gray combat boots. Her gloves are dark and she has aviator goggles on the top of her head.

Personality:
Let’s see….what are a few words to describe Aria? Ah, yes: Clever, witty, sadistic, intelligent, decisive, dark, secretly caring, a bit eccentric, rebellious, odd, curious, adventurous, unique, impulsive, strategical, intellectual, strong-willed, tough, competitive, and utterly insane (whew, that was a mouthful). She hardly ever loses her cool, but when she does it's in emotional outbursts of anything from anger to excitement to sadness to basic craziness. She seems totally unfazed by something which would normally scare the pants off of even the strongest of people, and is seldom surprised by anything. Trouble follows her wherever she goes, but her intelligence and calculating persona keep the suspect count to a minimum. She is fiercely passionate about her research, studies, and experiments, sometimes having difficulty know where the line between her science and cruelty lay, but has come to believe that no such line exists. She is cruel and twisted, but does have a hidden side of kindness and loyalty reserved for a select few who she would be very protective of. And let’s not forget her most notable attribute: Her obsession with burning things.

History:
Aria grew up in an orphanage. A terrible, horrible place with an owner so harsh to the children that they cowered in fear at the mere thought of an encounter with her. But Aria was the only one who did not fear her. This angered the owner, and Aria was subject to the cruelest of punishments even when she was not rebelling. One night......the owner had enough. She was done with the little girl, and decided to fulfill the worst of consequences: Aria would lose her soul. See, she was an undercover witch who had been using the children of the orphanage for heinous crimes in black-blood experimentation. When Aria discovered this, she was sentenced to death. But faced in battle, she had to choose. And what was her choice? Simple as this: She killed the woman. Yet the authorities claimed it to be a murder, as they refused to believe the owner was a witch. Aria was taken away to prison to wait two years for her actual judgment. What went on in that prison...well, let's just say it wasn't pretty. Eventually the feisty Aria was given two options. Join the DWMA, or stay in jail. She made the obvious choice once again.

Other:[b]
Because she can control the element of creation (that of flame) whenever she comes into contact with another weapon, she can temporarily absorb that weapon and use it as her formation. But like I said, it is temporary.

[b]Have You Read the Rules?:

I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt   Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:05 pm

You looking for meister? My Assassin could use a a partner like you. Both have a hatred of witches. Just hmu on your decision.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1846-james-nightstalker-kozak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt   Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:25 pm

Aria seems like a really intresting character. I'm not sure exactly how fire equils copying weapon forms, but it makes enough sense that she can project her energy and make them. Whoever's using her will have to get used to a wide variety of techniques for seperate types of weapons. Also, I like how the DWMA got involved witht he prison to redeem a potential witch-murderer.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt   Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria Skybreaker: The Loose Bolt
Page 1 of 1