Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late dinner in Chicago [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 5:27 pm

Keith's face remained cold. As cold as his blade. With a swift swipe, he cut his prey's throat. Before death reached its cold fingers to take the man's life, the vampire looked him in the eyes. Keith felt nothing. Soon, the vampire started his feast- he started drinking the blood directly from the wound. It was awful, but it was better than nothing. It took him at least a few seconds to satisfy himself. He then took his victim's soul and looked at it. "Should I eat it or give it to Riel..?" He asked himself in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 2:50 pm

Riel remained out of sight, even more so than Keith was, keeping an eye out while trying to pretend that his own existence was invisible.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 4:19 pm

Keith quickly returned to his partner, unsure what to do with this strange blue ball. He looked at Riel and then at the soul. "Do you want it?" The vampire finally asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 6:42 pm

The boy looked up at him when spoken to, curiously tilting his head just the slightest bit. Being greedy wasn't terribly far beyond him, being that coming by meals of either kind was difficult, but his paranoid nature was instructing him in such a was as to silently scream, it's a trap! In lye of not offending him with one answer or the other, Riel chose a less committed option, shrugging a bit as he said, "Only if you don' want it, mister."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:10 pm

Keith nodded and handed Riel the soul. You can do whatever you want with it..." The vampire said, before looking back at the corpse he left. He started wondering if he could use it to ambush more people. On the other hand, it would probably attract too much attention. "What to do... What to do..?" He was asking himself in his thoughts
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:17 pm

ooc: Second victim NPC is your's.

Riel took the soul with cupped hands, looking at it curiously for a moment. Adjusting his hold on it, he pulled one side of his mask off with his free hand. Cupping the soul once more, he pushed it into his mouth, forcing it down at once. He seemed not to notice Keith's turmoil.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:22 am

OOC: Sure!

IC:
Keith shook his head, the pool of blood around his victim was already too big. However, that was just the beginning of their problems. A policeman on a patrol started approaching the crime scene. The kishin egg couldn't notice him, he was too focused on staring at the corpse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:26 am

Having swallowed the soul, Riel fitted his mask back on, looking around to resume his guard duties. He didn't so much notice the officer as he was able to tell that something, very suddenly, did not feel quite right. Reaching a hand out, he tugged at Keith's sleeve, pulling him into his own sort of hiding place. With any luck, he'd be able to do so before the blood made a convenient outline of Keith's shoes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:56 am

Luckily Keith managed to quickly hide into the blushes very quickly. However, the officer might have heard that. He approached the body first thought and inspected it. A shock was visible on his face once he turned around. Did he notice them? The officer finally pulled his radio out to report the situation. "We must kill him now..." Keith whispered to Riel. The vampire's eyes were different, they were blue mixed with red. Like an ocean stained by blood. Plan A- Riel turns into a weapon, they simply kill the officer. Plan B- Keith jumps out of the bushes and bites the policeman. With the help of his Vampire Mark, he would influence the officer's will and simply frame him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:05 am

Riel seemed to understand this with ease. The problems that could arise were simply; transforming did take time, a few precious seconds that could be detrimental, and it also created a light. Still, Riel took the chances and shifted obediently into his full form, blade and gun both present, settling into Keith's hand with as much ease as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:17 pm

Keith grabbed the weapon and quickly jumped out of the bushes towards the policeman. The light indeed attracted his attention and the sight of an armed person rushing at him completely distracted him from using his radio. The officer pulled out his gun, however it was too late. The vampire used his partner to block the weapon, while he himself jumped towards the man's shoulder to bite him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:21 pm

With his own measure of control still in place, Riel worked to target himself whenever he was aimed more closely at the officer, should his aid be needed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:57 pm

Keith after biting the officer in the shoulder kicked him onto the bench. Their victim tried to aim his gun at them, however, he couldn't and in the end, he dropped his gun. The vampire smirked. "It worked. Good." He thought. "Pick your gun up, put it back into the holster." The kishin egg ordered with a cold, harsh voice. The officer was hesitating, but in the end did what he was ordered to do. "Alright... Two more orders. That body you're now sitting on. I want you to drag it into the bushes... hide it... and then, I want you to kill yourself. You're too dangerous to me." Once again, the officer wanted to hesitate, but in the end complied with the order and dragged the body into the bushes. "Actually. I've changed my mind..." He said quietly, as a sadistic smile appeared on his face. The kishin egg walked into the bushes after the policeman. He aimed Riel at the back of the man. "Ready to shoot?" Keith asked. The man thought it was directed towards him, so he nodded and pulled his gun out. However, in reality, the question was directed to Riel.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:51 pm

You're the one that has their hand on the trigger. He said back to him through his soul world, eyes seeing as though they looked down the sights of the weapon. With a soul to supply the bullet, Riel's gunblade had quite a bit of kick to it, moreso when his element was applied. Regardless, Riel seemed ready, or at least, he didn't seem like he wasn't ready.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:08 pm

Keith had his doubts- he was about to use this kid to kill a man. Riel'd probably killed someone already, but still, the vampire thought it'd be immoral. A sudden flashback to the day when his son died made his doubts and the feeling of guilt even stronger. "Go away, son... Just go... don't haunt me..." He thought with his eyes closed. The officer's gun would bring too much attention. Shooting using the gunblade would probably be loud too. In the end, Keith sighed and jumped towards the policeman. He used Riel's blade to stab the man in the heart through his back. Their victim's dead body dropped to the ground and a blue soul left started floating above it. Keith felt sick. Sick of himself and his sins. He clenched his teeth. "I will not become a monster... I just do what I must to survive... Nothing more, nothing less..." The vampire thought. "You can... transform, for now..." The kishin egg told the boy and sighed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:30 pm

The weapon itself seemed to leap from the man's hands, shifting mid-air and landing on his feet not far off. He didn't say a word, didn't even look to the man. In fact, he didn't seem like the Riel the man had seen in the car at all. His eyes were cold and distant, not looking towards him or even the kills, studying the world around them with a sort of empty hunger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 11:17 am

Keith noticed the slight change in the boy's attitude. Barely, but still. Was it his fault? The vampire approached the bodies and closed his eyes for a second. More flashbacks- he saw the tortures he went through and then he saw the last happy day with his family. Keith clenched his teeth. "I'm not going to turn into a monster. Never." He thought. "Still, my wife would never forgive me for what I've already become." Reynolds rubbed his chin with his hand before shifting his attention towards the boy. He wanted to ask him if there's something wrong. He cursed himself for even thinking about it- he was not, or rather, could not become a father figure for him. Not like he needed one, though. "We're both... Corrupted. We're not humans anymore... He is not. I've never been one. He's still a child though..." The vampire thought, looking at the boy. That one thought made him finally ask- "Is there something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 11:54 am

Riel didn't really have an answer for him, could not really explain the flashes of images and the empty hunger inside of him, could not put the images and sensations, the desires and raw need into words or anything tangible. Instead, he merely shrugged, turning his strange eyes back to the man as though he'd been prompted. However, he did not speak.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 3:26 pm

Keith looked Riel in the eyes and frowned. Something seemed wrong with the kid. He just couldn't guess what it was. A sudden thought appeared in Reynolds' head- what if Riel was planning to attack him? It's not like he had a chance against an adult vampire who also was a kishin egg. However, Keith's rules were strict- even if Riel attacked, he wouldn't kill him. Harming him would also be bad. "And here I started to like this kid." He thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:37 pm

He remained silent for a bit longer, gesturing towards the bodies before finally speaking, "Yer not goin' ta drink the cop?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:48 pm

Keith completely forgot about the bodies! He looked at them briefly before returning his attention to Riel. "I think I've had enough..." The vampire said picking up the soul. "I think it might be a good time to return to the car." He told the boy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:57 pm

Riel nodded without complaint, waiting to be guided back. Absently, he rubbed at his eye before moving his focus to his head, rubbing at his temples. "Why are ya helpin' me, mister?" The young kishin egg spoke again, curious, his tone somewhat back to normal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:44 pm

Keith was about to leave the bushes when the question was asked. He stopped, frozen. It was a good question indeed. Did he really need an ally so much? Well, it certainly made his life easier. However, on his own, he had one less thing to worry about. Flashback of his old life striked again, causing an ache in his heart and a feeling of nostalgia. He remembered his wife and then his son. He missed them. Then he remembered all the people he'd killed- he regretted what he'd done. For some reason, that boy was reminding him of the past. It was a thought that Keith was trying to push away since he's met Riel. The vampire decided to be honest. "You remind me of someone I've lost..." He said simply, not looking at him. The kishin egg left the bushes and started heading towards the exit from the park. His mind was filled with thoughts he was trying to push away... He was trying to forget... He couldn't. It seemed like some things will be haunting him forever.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 8:48 am

Despite the lack of prompting, Riel followed along behind him, as though he were some sort of imprinted duckling. He remained silent, focusing on what was around them without really seeing it. If nothing else, they'd managed to avoid further consequences for their hunt. Riel glanced to Keith's hand, still holding the soul of the officer. Absently, he wondered at what the man might do with it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 7:53 pm

Keith completely forgot about the soul thanks to his uncontrollable train of thoughts. He remembered about the blue orb right at the exit from the park. He looked at it, sighed and ate it quickly without a word. Then he looked around, to make sure no one saw him. Before proceeding, he made sure Riel is still with him. The vampire scratched the back of his head as he looked at Riel. "Just tell me if you need anything, okay?" He told the boy. "I want my allies to be in a perfect condition." He added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late dinner in Chicago [Open]   A late dinner in Chicago [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late dinner in Chicago [Open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next