Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 3:00 pm

Nunally basically jumped out of the car after the girls. What Lily did was incredibly reckless, incredibly dangerous so they had to act quick before anything bad could happen. She decided to load all of her combat programs and prepare everyone to fight.

Code:
initiating combat mode
loading battle protocols...
CQC systems: online
Aim Enhancement Systems (AES): online
Combat HUD: online
Movement Enhancement Systems: online
unit status: green
systems status: green
combat mode initialized

Suddenly Nana's cyber lenses started glowing with blue light as all of her computers switched to combat mode. Her moves changed slightly. They became faster, smoother, a bit unnatural. Anyone who knew about the control unit in Nana's head could even assume that her AI suddenly took control over the meister's body- luckily it wasn't true. "Everyone, transform!" Nunally ordered loudly. "Lily, you too!" She added to make sure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2018, 9:52 am

Joseph and Jasmine immediately, obediently, shifted into their meister's hands. Lily was slower to obey, forming around the meister's feet. A crackling began to permeate the air, the staticky charge or air before a storm spreading up from where she protected the meister's feet and lower legs. Her siblings were doing much better about keeping their elements under wraps, though there was still an obvious enough temperature difference between them, if only by comparison of the two of them, with Jazz lightly cooler and Joe slightly warmer, compared to Nana's natural body temperature.

The creature before them didn't say a word, and it was really up for debate whether or not it had the capability to do so. With narrowed eyes, eerie sockets that looked like they were almost hollow, the whites and irises long gone and now pure black, the creature tried to move beyond them. In the crashed car, the couple seemed to have been knocked out by the impact, though their souls still registered, showing that neither had been killed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2018, 4:04 pm

Once the trio transformed, Nana's systems automatically started analyzing their wavelengths in order to make it easier for the meister to wield the weapons. For the first time, Nana had to wield all of her partners at once. It obviously put a strain on her soul and her wavelength. Also, for the first time, Nana would use her partners to fight. Nana was afraid that Lily's troubles with controlling her element would become dangerous for her systems.

Code:
wavelengths detected
number of souls: 3
weapons: Joseph, Jasmine, Lilian
analyzing wavelength connection stability:
Jasmine: 72%
Joseph: 70%
Lilian: 60%
WARNING: distortions detected
possible reason: Lilian's lack of experience
attempting resynchronization...
resynchronization complete...
wavelengths tuned
stability:
Jasmine: 75%
Joseph: 73%
Lilian: 65% [WARNING: WEAPON'S ELEMENT APPEARS UNSTABLE. CAUTION IS RECOMMENDED]
wavelength check procedure completed

Nana noticed that the creature started making its way towards the crashed car. The meister decided to block its way and she did it really quickly. Standing in the monster's way, she looked it in the eyes, or at least, what she assumed were its eyes. "Stop right now and right there!" The meister demanded loudly. "Are you able to speak?" The meister asked coldly as she aimed both pistols at the creature. She was curious if there was a way to avoid combat with the ghost. Obviously, if the monster doesn't stop, Nana will get ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 8:47 am

Though it gave no indication of being able to speak on its own, the sort of howling growl that escaped from it, an almost whispy edge to the sound, indicated that it at least had some form of communication. Regardless of this fact, however, it didn't seem pleased, by any means, with being blocked from its target, and the sound it made was beginning to rise in pitch towards a screech. It seemed to be that this sound was taking a while to form, and it tried to move around Nana all the while.

In their collective soul world, the trio kept themselves out of sight. Jasmine was focused intently on the creature, conjuring up images from her mind to try to make up some sort of targetting sequence for herself. Joseph had his attention on amplifying Nana's wavelength as she fed it to him, passing it back in higher measure each time, building up both the stability and the power of their zero tier resonance. Lily, meanwhile, felt useless, only able to protect the meister from the knees down, and was thus putting most of her efforts into keeping herself in sync with the meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 4:13 pm

Nana appreciated her weapons' attempts to make the situation better. Thanks to Joseph Nana felt that their wavelengths were stronger, which made it easier for Nana to wield all 3 weapons. Jasmine's attempt to make up a targeting sequence for herself provided the meister with additional data about the ghost. Also, she was glad that Lily focused on keeping her wavelength in sync with hers, as it made wielding her way easier and safer.

Nunally wasn't moving and the sounds the ghost started making didn't scare her at all. Instead, she used her computer to record the weird sounds and analyze them. Perhaps it was trying to say something? "This is your last chance! Leave this place and leave those people alone! If you don't comply, I'm afraid I will have to put you down." The meister demanded loudly. In the meantime, she started doing calculations to prepare her aiming systems for a fight with a fast enemy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2018, 1:37 pm

Though she probably wouldn't receive the translated data until after the fighting ceased, she would find the sounds to be, in great distortion: "They killed me. They will die." The end of the sound, which was quickly becoming an ear-damaging scream, would turn out to be nothing more than that.

I vote we just shoot it down, n-

Hardly had Joe even managed the thought before the thing was trying to launch a scream as a blastwave at them. The sound was aching, possible to stun most things, but other than a rush of wind, did little else. Each of the siblings covered their ears in their soul worlds, halting, temporarily, the efforts they'd been working towards previously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2018, 2:05 pm

Code:
WARNING WARNING WARNING
LOUDNESS LEVELS CRITICAL
CHANCES OF DAMAGING HEARING ORGANS: DANGEROUSLY HIGH

The meister hissed loudly. It was an extremely painful experience for her. However, she couldn't properly cover her hears because she was holding her both weapons with her hands. She had to stop the ghost. It was dangerous though and any attempts to calm it down would probably be unsuccessful. When she noticed that the ghost was trying to launch a blastwave, she quickly aimed at it and pulled the triggers of both pistols in an attempt to shoot it down before it could attack. No matter if she missed or hit the target, Nana tried to avoid the blastwave by jumping to the side. Sadly, the stunning and deafening sound managed to hurt her ears a bit, which caused her great pain. Nana knew that she couldn't stop moving and she couldn't do anything to avoid getting hurt by the scream so the only thing she could do was trying to kill the monster before it completely destroys her eardrums.
The ringing in her ears was very uncomfortable though...
Code:
WARNING
HEARING ORGANS DAMAGED
DAMAGE LEVELS: 8%
STARTING ACCELERATED REGENERATION
estimated time until a full regeneration: 6 hours 30 minutes 23 seconds
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 9:06 am

Both pistols went off the instant the triggers were pulled, though they lacked the power they'd been trying to build up previously. They still fired, but most of the strength of the shots came from element, rather than wavelength. Joseph's shot went a little wide, a burning concussive shot that only just grazed the side of the creature. Jasmine's, true to form, hit her mark almost perfectly, spreading the icy chill around, what would be, the entry wound. The attack was enough to make the screaming hitch, breaking into a cry of pain and dismissing the previous attack before it could reach its peak. Angered, it tried to go for them directly, though it was unclear whether or not it could walk straight through them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 6:04 pm

Nunally clenched her teeth, the creature was getting on her nerves. Couldn't it just... leave everyone alone? It was true that Nana basically shot it first, but on the other hands, the ghost didn't listen to her warnings. Thus the real fight started. If Nana remembered correctly it was her first fight since the day she found Ordis, her "brother". On the other hand, it was her first real fight as the meister for the twins and for their little sister.
With cold eyes and expressionless face, she once again aimed both pistols at their enemy. Would it be the right time to try soul resonance? Probably not... but it was a perfect chance for Nana to hurt the creature properly.

Code:
aiming systems activated: sniper mode
target: white soul of "the ghost"
calculating optimal bullet trajectories...
calibrating aiming systems...

Her cyber lenses generated two dots which were supposed to inform Nana where exactly Jazz and Joe's barrels were pointed to. In other words, she knew where exactly she was aiming without using their iron sights.
The meister pulled the triggers of her weapons again, trying to hit the soul of the creature and then, once again she jumped to the side, in an attempt to avoid the ghost's attack.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 9:42 am

Both pistols hit their marks perfectly, forcing a yowl out of the creature. It doubled over for a second before flickering, almost like static as it began to fade from view. If Nunally were to be able to measure the strength of its soul, she'd notice the damage that she'd done to it. However, soon it was invisible, and there was no telling, my normal sight alone, where it was going.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2018, 7:57 am

Nunally was in the middle of scanning the creature's soul when it disappeared causing her systems to return an error. The meister looked around, surprised. A strange feeling of uneasiness started building inside her as she started moving towards the crashed car. She had a feeling that the ghost might use the confusion it had created to finish what it planned to do. The meister decided to run a one more Soul Perception scan to locate the enemy. It couldn't just make its soul invisible, right?

Code:
soul scan: initiated
scanning the area...

Nana was looking around nervously, ready for the ghost to attack them at any time. Invisible opponents are the worst. Being unable to see what you're fighting with is a frightening feeling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:01 am

ooc: Short post because of how the timing would have to work.

ic:

Nunally would find the monster soul quickly enough, a white essence that was clearly going towards the car. She was right in her assumption that it wouldn't be able to mask its soul in addition to its physical appearance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:20 pm

Thanks to Nunally's systems she was able to follow the movements of the invisible creature. The meister aimed Jasmine and Joseph at their enemy. The meister was wondering if they could perform soul resonance to end the fight quicker. There was no time to waste, though, they had to stop the ghost from attacking its real targets. Nana decided to shoot a short series of shorts aimed to hit the white souls. In total, she shot 3 times with each pistol (or at least, tried to).
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:41 pm

The twins stayed true to their natures, with Joseph veering once and Jasmine not doing nearly as much damage. Still, the attacks had the creature shrieking, and it's invisibility disappeared in a puff as it crumpled to the ground, crippled but not yet dead. Continuing it's high-pitched, ungodly cries, it made an attempt to crawls towards the vehicle, less than a foot away but weak.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:13 pm

"Let's finish this..." Nunally said as she focused on her wavelength. Perhaps it was a perfect moment to try using the resonance? She used her computer to calculate whether it was even possible in their current situation. According to her calculations, it was but it would also be very difficult. Nana's curiosity made her decide to try it anyway. "Lily, Jasmine, Joseph, should we try using the Soul Resonance?" The meister asked as she slowly started to walk towards the creature.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:44 pm

Lily grew nervous by the question, but the three of them still each offered different words of affirmation before beginning to feed her wavelength back to her as she sent it to othem.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:18 pm

Nana easily noticed Lily's nervousness. She actually felt it in her wavelength. That made her drop the idea immediately. The youngest weapon simply wasn't experienced enough, thus the meister decided to end it without playing round. She stood right next to the creature and just aimed for the soul. With the one last series of shots, she was sure that the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 10:10 am

Her assumption was correct as, with a crying scream, the ghost crumpled completely, body fading from existence and leaving only the white, slightly tinted soul, in its wake. Lily was the first to shift back out, making her way to the car while Jazz and Joe changed. Joseph opted to investigate the soul, while Jazz left her focus on Nana, making sure she was alright after their first real shot at combat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 5:12 pm

After the fight was over, Nana kept staring at the ground where just a moment before died their opponent. Soon her the glow of her cyber lenses started to fade and after a few seconds, it disappeared completely. The meister closed her eyes and rubbed them with her hands. A quiet groan left her mouth. "Ugh... my head... my eyes... I feel dizzy..." Nana complained quietly. Thanks to their fight with the ghost, the girl managed to gather lots of data she could use in the future to improve her systems and skills, a weak headache was a fair price for such valuable lesson. Nunally shook her head and looked at Jasmine. "That... thing... It was weird... Like, it looked like a ghost but... weren't ghost supposed to be just human souls? Why was that thing's soul white? So many questions!" The meister commented, she seemed a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 12:53 pm

Jazz shook her head, unsure of what to make of the whole ordeal. This was her first actual hunt, regardless, though it seemed to be that Nunally was explaining that the soul was not showing up as quite human. Looking at it herself seemed to confirm it. What would make a soul white? "It might be better to ask someone else about this... it's strange." Regardless, her own focus came to her meister first, making sure that she was alright after her first use of all three of them at once. Even while she worked to make sure Nana was upright, Joe was bringing the soul over, and Lily was verifying that everyone in the vehicle was alright. They were, just passed out with minor head wounds. Noticing this, she went ahead and called for an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 2:38 pm

Nana seemed to be fine after using the three of them at once, the only thing that was clearly noticeable was the meister's fatigue which was becoming more and more apparent as the adrenaline levels in her veins were dropping. The hybrid took a deep breath and then released the air from her lungs with a loud sigh. "Our teachers should be able to help us identify this weird soul..." She told Jasmine. The girl was about to say something more where her systems went crazy. Streams of data started flooding her memory and the HUD displayed by the cyber lenses started glitching. It was a powerful hacking attempt that caused Nana pain. The girl grabbed herself by the head, dropped to her knees and let out a quiet groan. She was even about to shut all of her systems down when the attack stopped. The one who tried to hack into her systems left a message which got displayed in a small window on one of her cyber lenses
Code:
Hey-o friend! Oh, you have a proper name, cool! Nana, right? Okay, Nana, read carefully, will ya? This is important. Let's start this by informing you that I'm not your enemy. No, seriously, I'm your friend... well... maybe an ally... But I'd like to be a friend too! Sorry for hacking into your systems so suddenly and cruelly but it was the easiest way for me to send this message. (Thanks for your phone number, by the way, I'll use it to contact with you in the future (no, seriously, keeping your phone connected to your computer all the time is not the best idea. Hacking it was waaay easier than hacking your computer-brain-thingy)). Okay, so, there's a nice little surprise waiting for you back in Death City. Don't worry, it's really a good surprise I promise. So once you talk with that surprise I'll contact you. I'll be frank, Nana. I need your help. You need to help me stop something terrible from happening. I believe that something also has something to do with you and... the one who made you.
So... Once again, big sorry for hacking you and see you soon

Your new friend M~
ps. Dayum girl, you're a real cutie! That selfie you took yesterday is ameizing.

pps. Uh...okay. sorry... I promise I won't be searching through your private files ever again.

ppps. maybe ;)

Nana was really shocked by what'd just happened. What was that message supposed to mean anyway?!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 9:22 pm

Jasmine seemed to go into a panic when Nunally grew stressed, unsure of what to do or if she should touch her or really do anything at all. "Nana? Nana, are you okay?!" She stepped closer to her, hands on the girl's shoulders as she waited for some sort of answer, unsure if she would make anything worse by doing anything at all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 5:21 am

Nunally groaned quietly, before standing up slowly. She had troubles with catching balance after that "attack". After initiating the restart procedure for her systems she sighed and finally looked at Jasmine. "Someone... someone has suddenly cracked into my systems... damned hacker... I have no idea who they are, but they've left a strange message. I think... I think we should return home as soon as possible..." The girl said. She looked quite pale and seemed dizzy. Nana copied the contents of the strange message and sent it to Jasmine, to hear her opinion about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 9:13 am

Checking her phone, she instantly forwarded the message to Rogue before reading it through, herself. Not a sentence in and her brows were furrowed, confusion, curiosity and a sort of irritation clear on her face. "This person is either... really cocky, childish, or mocking you, it feels like..." She said; Jazz had no idea who this person could possibly be, but to talk in such a casual, carefree manner to a stranger felt unsettling to her. "Joe-!" She called, causing him to snap his attention to them, soul in hand. He hadn't exactly made much progress with analyzing it.

Walking over, he cocked a brow and Jasmine updated him on what was going on. He almost growled, instead settling on an aggravated sigh. They needed to get home as soon as possible, yes, but it would be better to wait for the EMT's to arrive first, so that they could take care of statements and make sure that the victims were taken care of. There simply wasn't enough time for everything to happen at once and that irritated the younger twin... not that it took much. "Are you okay?" He asked Nunally, finally, through gritted teeth. His anger wasn't directed at her, and actually his tone was far softer, but he was simply still annoyed that she was vulnerable in such a way that he could do nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 5:05 pm

Well, Nana herself wasn't sure what to think of that strange message. It mentioned so many things: something terrible that had some connection to her creator and his project and that whole "surprise" that was supposed to be waiting in Death City. What the hell was that supposed to mean? The message said that she has to "talk" to that surprise. Did that strange hacker bring someone to Death City or..? Suddenly, a theory formed in Nunally's head. What if... just what if that "surprise" had something to do with her "brother"?  Joseph's question snapped Nana out of her state. She looked at him, with confusion basically written on her face. "Y-Yeah... I-I think so... I just... I simply can't comprehend what's just happened... There are so many questions I can't answer... It's so frustrating and... Something's still ringing in my head." The girl replied and then sighed and took a deep breath. "Alright, there's one thing I think I know the answer to at this point. I think I know what is that "surprise" the hacker's prepared for me. I think they might have done something to S.U 002...To... my younger brother. " Nunally explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next