Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 5:32 pm

"Wooooaaah! Maybe I should start calling you "Mr.Subtle", huh?! Besides that "bird" has a name! Argh, what am I going to do with ya?" Minerva said, still quite annoyed at Joseph for ruining the "romantic" moment. A loud sigh could be heard in the room, but of course, no one was paying attention to Minerva, as everyone assumed she was just watching some movie or playing a game.

Nana let out a sigh of relief. At last, she got the answer she wanted. For a moment she even got angry at herself for not figuring that out herself. "Ah... alright... I should've guessed. She kinda saved me, huh." The close mumbled and scratched the back of her head. The confirmation that it was the mysterious hacker that helped Joseph find her made her feel somewhat relaxed. With a smirk on her face, she looked at weapon and said: "Let the bird know that I'll thank her later... oh and also tell her to leave us alone for a moment... I want to spend some time with my partner... and eat ice cream with him." Nunally giggled quietly at her own words. The thought of having Joseph all for herself made her fell... somewhat satisfied and happy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 5:53 pm

"If she somehow cannot hear you, I will be surprised." He told her, though he relayed the message back to Minerva, his tone hiking a bit at the last portion of the sentence, though he did his best to play it off as though it simply hadn't even happened. Joseph legitimately thought that the hacker might not notice, fool that he was. "Come on, Nunally. Let's find an open shop..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:03 pm

Minerva's laugh was so loud even Nana could hear it. "Sure, got it! Have fun on your date~!" Minerva told Joseph, not even trying to hide how amused she was. "No, seriously. Have fun you two. You have my number if you needed my help or advice. Though, I hope you'll be able to handle this. After all, you're a man!" The hacker added after a moment, before she hung up, to give them some privacy.

"Well, most shops should be open at this hour... probably. Lead the way." Nunally said, smiling. No matter how terrible the beginning of that day was, luckily for them all it was getting better. Well... for now... the day was still young and a lot could happen in the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:37 pm

Joe was muttering to himself as they began to walk, arguing with Minerva though she was no longer around to hear his complaints. Still, he might as well make the most out of the situation and fulfill his proposal to Nana. "So... strawberry-ish...?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2018, 3:26 am

"Yeah! Strawbery ice cream or just ice cream covered in strawberry syrup. Anything that tastes like strawberries." Nunally told Joseph happily. It seemed like her sadness was already gone and forgotten. She ignored Joseph's mutters that were most likely directed towards the hacker. Well, at least he wasn't showing any signs of hostility towards Minerva. That was probably a good thing. Nana started to believe that the hacker really was on their side for some mysterious reasons.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 8:00 pm

Joe nodded at her words, smiling slightly at the sound of them. Clearly, she had managed to lift back up his spirits, or at least amuse him with her excitement. "So, strawberry ice cream covered in strawberries and strawberry flavored things?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 9:41 am

Nunally giggled at his suggestion. "Well, why not? And let's cover it with strawberry syrup for a total overkill!" The meister said jokingly, still keeping her excited attitude. with their moods greatly improved they could finally start enjoying another beautiful and sunny day in Death city.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 9:31 am

He cocked an eyebrow at her, at least acting as though he were taking her seriously, "I think you'll get tired of strawberry the second you start on that." Still, he just shrugged and lead them along, holding the door open for her so that she could walk into the parlor ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:45 pm

"Never enough strawberries, my dear~!" Nunally exclaimed cheerfully, with a wide, bright grin present on her face. She allowed herself to behave a bit childishly. Well, that was thanks to the mood she'd been in since Joseph promised her ice cream. Besides, acting childish was quite fun too. When the weapon started holding the door open, she thanked him for being such a gentleman and walked into the parlor. "So.. what flavor are you going to pick?" Nana asked him once they were in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 10:35 am

There was a bit of hesitation at this question, as Joseph hadn't actually intended on getting himself ice cream. Instead, he merely shrugged and cast a glance towards the array of flavors, "Do I have to...?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:21 am

Nunally looked at Joseph with sad puppy eyes and almost meowed quietly. Almost. "B-But...butbutbut..!" The girl said quietly in a childish voice. "But ice cream! W-Why not?" That was all she had to say really. What was the point of getting ice cream if she was the only one getting it?

Ice cream!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:31 am

Joe sighed, moving to look at the ice cream display with some semblance of honest curiosity. "I do not much care for sweets..." He admitted, looking at the options, unsure. There was a pink lemonade ice cream, or some variation of such, which seemed to pique his interest. "Go ahead and order, Nunally."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:54 am

"Sure, sure~!" The girl said enthusiastically, still using the same childish voice before she approached the counter to order her uber-ultra-great strawberry ice cream covered in strawberry syrup.

Because why not?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:59 am

Joe waited until after she was done ordering to both drawing attention for his own, getting a simply one-scoop cake cone with lemonade ice cream/sorbet. If she were to claim it too boring, he'd just have them throw sprinkles on it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:08 pm

It was colorful for certain. "So pweetyy!" Nunally commented with a cute smile before she started licking her ice cream. Clearly, she enjoyed the taste despite it being just strawberries on strawberries. So, compared to Joe's Nana's ice cream was boring.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:13 pm

Paying, Joe shook his head, eating his own cone and placing a hand at her back, to guide her out. He was distracted enough by his own food to not say anything, though he was smiling at her when he wasn't actively eating.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:19 pm

Nunally seemed to be enjoying everything so much and she was so focused on her delicious ice cream so she didn't say anything until they both left the place. When they found themselves outside she looked at him and managed to notice his smile. "See? Ice cream is happiness!" The girl commented with a huge smile on her face.

"I wonder if they've kissed yet..." Minerva said, more to herself than to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:21 pm

A chuckle escaped him and he shook his head, eating more of it, "It is not the ice cream that I am smiling at..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:37 pm

It was the perfect moment for Minerva to start discreetly listening to their conversation. The very first thing she'd heard were Joseph's words towards Nana "YES! HE'S FINALLY GROWING SOME B-......" Suddenly her voice cut out and turned into a weird static effect. "Oops... I broke the thing..." She whispered after a moment.

Nunally blushed at his comment slightly. That was nice. That felt nice. It was a selfish thought, but she wanted him to continue with such sweetness. "O-Oh... I see... Uhm... Ehm..." Suddenly Nana found herself unable to say anything. She remained in such state for a moment. Her blush just did brighter, but the smile remained and that was her proper response to his words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:46 pm

His brow cocked at her response, and a smile appeared on his face that Jasmine would likely refer to as his, 'playboy smirk.' Looking away from her for a moment, he kept walking, eating his ice cream before saying, rather casually, "I was not aware that eating so many strawberries would turn you into one, Ms. Chazaam."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:54 pm

There was a moment of silence on Minerva's side after she'd heard that line. Suddenly every single monitor in her room had the same picture displayed on them.
kill. me. now:
"What. The. Hell..."

On the other hand, Nana was rather charmed by Joseph's silly flirting. She even let out a quiet amused giggle and shook her head slightly. "Oh you..~!" The girl said before letting out another amused giggle. "Isn't using the surname a bit too formal though?" Nana asked before she started nomming on her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:57 pm

A shrug followed, "Formal, respectful --- is there really so much difference?" He asked, casually eating his own food, "At any rate, it still sped up the process. How long before you become a full berry, yourself~?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:03 pm

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? What the hell was that supposed to...-" Minerva screamed loudly until her speech systems crashed again. "DamnitIbrokeitagain..."

At first, Nana couldn't understand what was the meaning behind his words. It took her a moment... a moment full of trying to desperately find the answer on the internet... and that answer made her face turn red. As Joseph had probably expected. "W-Well..." The girl mumbled. "I-Iguess n-now?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:08 pm

He chuckled, not hiding his amusement in the slightest as his smirk began to spread. Leaning down, he took a slow lick of her ice cream before he smirked at her, "Oh, well, it looks like you might want to reverse the process, or I just might have to eat you up~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:15 pm

"DA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-...." At that moment the power went out for a second in the entire building. Apparently, the massive overload in Minerva's emotion system was not something the facility was ready for. "Oops... but seriously... this is so fu***** cringy..."

Both amused and embarrassed by the whole situation Nunally let out a quiet laugh. "Oh really~? Don't eat your meister please~!" She said, trying to join Joseph in his little sweet game. Maybe it should be said that her blush kept getting brighter for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next