Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:37 pm

For her sake, or maybe his own, he pretended not to know what she said, though the blush would have given him away if she'd thought to look, "Well, you only have to ask. Otherwise, we all get lost in our own little words and forget to be social --- or, as Jazz says, 'normal.'"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:56 pm

"You're right. From my experience, being social is simply healthy for the mind." Nana commented and nodded. Their recent trip and her "date" with Joseph made her realize how important spending time with her friends was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:00 pm

Joseph nodded, making a sort of grunt of affirmation, but not really speaking much on it. His focus seemed to be on making sure that they made it there without getting lost; they were on a bit of a time limit. "Do you want popcorn and a fizzy drink?" He asked, not really aware that it was called anything else. he didn't drink the stuff, after all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:07 pm

Nunally frowned and scratched the back of her head. "I'm not thirsty nor hungry, so I guess not?" She replied, completely unaware that popcorns and sweet drinks were basically the symbols of cinemas. Besides, they were there to watch a movie together, snacks were unnecessary at least for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:30 pm

He nodded, seeming content to be able to skip yet another line. Once they made it there, he opened the door for her before taking the lead once more, showing the QR code in lieu of a ticket. They were directed to their screen, and Joe looked back and smiled at her, offering his hand without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:53 pm

Nunally instinctively took his hand and blushed once she realized what she'd done. Yet, it seemed like it was something they both had intended to do, without realizing it, so she just accepted it, no matter how embarrassing it felt. She just smiled at Joseph and giggled a little. "Lead the way, my dear Brit!" She thought to herself and giggled once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:06 pm

He brought them to the theater in question, and they were either early, or had picked a time where not a lot of people would be seeing the showing. Once inside, he gestured with their joined hands, blushing, for her to pick where they'd sit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:26 pm

Nunally looked at the available seats, wondering where was the best and most comfortable spot to watch the movie from. A few quick calculations later, she picked the middle seats in the middle row.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:49 pm

Joseph nodded, following after her and settling down beside her. When they got comfortable, though, he seemed to run out of things to do, and looked around almost helplessly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:26 pm

Since they still had time before the movie was even about to begin, Nana thought that they could always kill time on having another conversation. The problem was, she needed a topic to start a conversation. In the end, she started looking around desperately in an attempt to force her imagination to start working. She then looked at the empty cinema screen and at Joseph. "To be honest, I don't really know much about this movie. I've only read on the internet that it's the most popular movie of this month." Nana admitted. The truth is: she didn't even know what a romantic comedy was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:29 pm

He chuckled, shaking his head as he looked over at her, "You should probably look up what the genre means." Joseph pointed out, staring at her face for a long moment before tapping her nose with a single finger, "And then you can have fun telling my sisters how we ended up watching it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:47 pm

After he'd tapped her nose, Nana covered it with her hand and blushed brightly. "W-What's so wrong with romantic comedies? It's a comedy, right? They are supposed to be funny, right?" Nunally started asking, visibly confused. She closed her eyes to focus on finding the definition and... "Romantic comedy is a genre with light-hearted, humorous plotlines centered on romantic ideas, such as how true love is able to surmount most obstacles. One dictionary definition is "a funny movie, play, or television program about a love story that ends happily"." Nunally said, literally quoting the Deathpedia. "Even the definition says it's supposed to be funny!" Nana said, still not getting the point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 10:28 pm

He chuckled at this before angling himself towards her and leaning over the arm between them, getting close to her face again, though not quite touching her, this time, "What is the other word in 'rom com?'" He asked, smirk widening the longer he spoke, "The one that does not mean 'comedy'?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:04 am

"Uh... Romantic?" Nunally replied, still red on the face. She blinked a few time rolled her eyes, a little bit trying to explain that word to herself. "Hm... Relating to love or a close loving relationship..." She mumbled the definition, still unsure if she understood it. Nana scratched her head, perhaps she was close to understanding the concept of love? "Love is a strong feeling of affection and affection is a feeling of fondness or liking... But for some reason, love seems to be more than just that..." She said and groaned with frustration before looking at Joseph again. For a reason unknown her heart skipped a beat while a blush covered her cheeks. Nana looked away, embarrassed. "W-What if this is it..." The girl mumbled quietly as she covered her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:08 am

Joe rolled his eyes a bit at her, smirking and chuckling at the conflict painting its way across her face. He probably shouldn't have been entertained by it, at least not to the degree that he was, but his reactions remained shameless. "You do not see the... scandal of running off and going to a romantic movie with your partner without telling anyone else you are doing so?" His lip twitched up further as he watched her, "It seems an awful lot like you are trying to get me... alone, all to yourself."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:30 am

"S-scandal?!" She repeated after him, somewhat scared of how serious it sounded. Her face was just getting redder and redder. Mean Joseph was just playing with Nunally and she couldn't even protect herself from that! "B-B-But y-you're the one who's s-suggested going to see a movie! Y-You could've said something when I picked this one!" She said in her own defense and crossed her arms on her chest, though it was still really apparent how embarrassed she was because of his words. Though Nana realized that he wasn't really wrong about her wanting him all to herself. A part of her was actually somewhat thrilled at the thought of having him to herself no matter how selfish that seemed to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:37 am

Another chuckle and he leaned forward, their noses touching, now. "I do not know..." he teased, smirking wider, studying her eyes, "maybe I got the wrong idea, too..." Joseph's voice had dropped a bit, not quite husky but certainly more flirtatious, "Maybe I thought you did want me to yourself..." Leaning again, he pushed their foreheads together, ignoring the discomfort of the chair arm in his side, "Did that, perhaps, change?" Joe wasn't about to suggest that he was wrong, even for the sake of the flirt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 11:00 am

Nana's whole body started trembling. She felt that he was playing with her, trying to turn her into an embarrassed pink puddle. He even made sure she couldn't really escape him. Her heart and mind were just a chaotic mess at that point. She felt as if she was being pushed against the wall when that wasn't the case. Out of frustration, she let out a sound which seemed to be something between a groan and a purr. Nana bit her lip, realizing that all his teasings were to force her to say something that would embarrass her even further and she had no other choice but to play his cruel little game. "T-that didn't.... change..." Nana finally mumbled, but it was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 11:43 am

"What was that~?" He asked, pressing against her, pushing her back a bit so that their lips were nearly touching. His face was starting to burn as well, now, mostly tinting his ears, and he had to swallow as he fought against his nerves. Slowly, about as discreetly as he could manage in the present circumstances, his eyes began to move between her eyes and lips, a slow process that he was fighting against but losing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 12:05 pm

Of course, that wasn't enough to satisfy him. Nunally should have expected that. When he started pushing her even further into the pit of embarrassment her eyes tried to avoid his, but it was just impossible. Her body was trembling so much, she found it impossible to even try to fight it. He really wanted to push her beyond what was comfortable for her say. It seemed like she had no other choice. "That didn't change!" Nunally said loudly and let out a frustrated groan. "I... I... I do want you to myself..." Nunally mumbled and closed her eyes, her voice was trembling because of how nervous she felt saying that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 12:52 pm

Her face turned into one of deviance for a split second before softening, and he leaned in for just a moment to peck her lips with a quick, soft kiss before sitting back down properly and acting as though he'd done nothing, pulling his phone out and sifting through emails. His skin tone betrayed him, however, face red up to his ears.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 1:17 pm

The blush that covered Nunally's face probably wouldn't disappear for at least an hour. That's how embarrassed she was. What was worse, was the feeling of shame that came with the thought that she was just being selfish with her affection towards that mean, cruel Brit. As she had said, she wanted him to herself, even though she knew she didn't even deserve it. Nunally instinctively pulled her legs up to hug her own knees and hide her face in them. Perhaps it was a little bit improper to sit like that in such a place, but it was the only way for Nana to feel at least somewhat comfortable after what had happened. She was still nervous as evidenced by her whole body still visibly shaking. It was a cruel, but effective lesson about what love was. It was almost amusing how such a cruelly embarrassing situation helped her realize what those feelings she had been unable to understand for so long truly were.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2018, 7:11 pm

Joseph left her to her own devices as she essentially rebooted the more human parts of her brain. Smirking a bit despite his blushing, he continued to browse through his phone, leaving his hand closest to her casually draped on their shared armrest, almost as though he were subtly inviting her to take it. Otherwise, he neither said nor did anything, giving her space.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2018, 7:48 pm

Eventually, Nunally recovered enough to be able to look at him again. Though that made her heart start trying to jump out of her chest. Despite that, she didn't want to stop looking. The kiss, the flirting and his red face proved to Nunally that he had nothing against her feelings. Perhaps he even felt the same way too despite not showing it? That would be very fitting his character- Nana was sure of it. She noticed how his hand was resting on the armrest that was separating their seats. It was tempting to touch it and maybe even that was a part of his plan? After a moment of hesitation, Nana gently placed her trembling hand on top of his and smiled sweetly, despite her face being completely red again. She looked away, trying to pretend that she didn't even notice where her hand had gone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 6:46 pm

His fingers threaded with hers almost instinctively, the blushing worsening against his cheeks. Joseph shifted a bit in his seat at this, directing his attention to his own phone and also trying to pretend that he didn't notice their hands at all. They both knew it was a lie, but that made it just a little easier for them to handle their embarrassment, and for that much, he was content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next