Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

to end soul crime - Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request) Empty
PostSubject: Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request)   to end soul crime - Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2017, 5:25 pm

Once the kishin egg and the deal demon left the diner, Achima chose to remain quiet. She walked with a purposeful stride down the streets, turning several corners until they began to enter the poorer part of the town. One final turn and the two were standing at the doorstep of a dilapidated house. It had mold growing on the outside, and ivy stretched over the sidewalk. With a slightly wrinkled nose, she raised her hand and knocked on the door. It was opened almost immediately by an teenager. "You wanna buy some-" he started to ask before a tendril of black blood shot out of Achima's hand. It wrapped around his throat and choked him easily. "Drug dealer living alone. Easy for a base as long as you pay the bills," she explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request)   to end soul crime - Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 4:01 pm

While walking alongside Achima, the blonde demon tried to get a read on his current partner's face, but it was as stoic a businesswoman's, I'll have to get her to loosen up some time , Cipher thought. Upon seeing the building, Cipher instantly started thinking of ways to renovate it, "Well, well, this sure is a fixer upper, but it is good cover" he commented under his breath. After the kishin egg promptly killed the unfortunate teen, Cipher used his cane to roll the kid over, inspecting the body "Tsk" he began "Such a waste" other than that, the demon showed no other interest in the dead teen, stepping over his corpse to get a better look of the inside. Cipher looked back at Achima with a nod of understanding.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request)   to end soul crime - Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 2:43 pm

OOC:For the sake of our sanity, I'm going to simply make a new thread and skip over all the setting up. There's been plenty of time that's elapsed to reasonably say that they renovated the house, and have a decent base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request)   to end soul crime - Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cipher and Achima's crime ring (request)
Page 1 of 1