Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) Empty
PostSubject: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 5:40 pm

The place could only really be described as a dump. But hey - do you really expect a 400$ Deposit to be anything else? At least the rent was only 200$ a month. There was nothing special about it, just a plain brick exterior. The inside was modest - one bedroom, one bathroom. Unfortunately there was only one closest, which meant the pair living here was going to have to share it. It came furnished, only because the previous renter had died and left all the furniture. Perhaps that's why the place is so cheap?

Red and ivory were standing inside looking around. Red only had one small cardboard box of belongings to put away. She was unpacking the box on the bed, making sure everything was there.
• a carton of menthol cigarettes
• her torn up gothic clothing
• a small bag of make up
• a bright red bong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 7:23 am

Ivory didn't have a bag, or box, to carry his things. And he didn't really need one, considering all he had was a spare change of clothes that looked exactly like what he currently had on. But the colours were reversed. He inspected the apartment with his 'radiant magenta' eyes. "Well, we could've done worse. We've got all the essentials, don't we? A bed, a couch, a kitchen... Yeah I can't really think of anything else we would need." Ivory collapsed onto the old couch with his clothes still in his hands. "Don't worry Red, I'll take the couch I guess. You can have the bed. Well, the bedroom." Ivory couldn't believe it. He was living with a member if the opposite sex. If you told him that a few days earlier, Ivory would have punched you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 1:11 pm

Red had assumed she was going to get the bed room. She nodded at ivory and went to put her bathroom supplies in the bathroom. The mirror had a little crack in it at the top corner, which didn't really effect the persons reflection. She looked at her scar and sighed, it wasn't healing any different than it already was. She reached into her make up bag and pulled out the expensive scar cream she had stolen a few days ago. She began to glob it on, hoping it would make a difference but knowing that it wasn't going to.

After she was done in the bathroom she grabbed a cigarette from her pack and brought her bong into the living room. She put it on the dining room table and then put a lamp shade on top of it, making it look like some hipster lamp. She had noticed ivory didn't have many things but decided not to say anything, it wasn't her business really. Although she was curious if he came from a house of nobility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 12:59 am

Ivory dumped the clothes on the floor and lay down on the couch. This somehow brought back unwanted memories. He had managed to afford a single therapy session, so there he lay, on the infamous therapy chair. "So, let's start with your family..." Ivory had slammed his fist against the arm of the chair. "How about we don't? I couldn't care less about them..." "Please, elaborate. What has your family done? And why has it angered you so?" "How about refusing to acknowledge my existence? Is that good enough?" "I'm sure with a family session could fix these communication errors right up-" "No. I ditched those ignorant bastards. Communication errors isn't the word, the correct word is discrimination." "But do you miss your family?" Ivory hadn't answered that question. He just sat there. It was only now that he really contemplated it. Do I miss them? Should I miss them? My own family that gave me food and shelter? A tear appeared in Ivory's eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 11:02 am

Red was sitting in a cozy chair across from ivory. To be blunt she was staring at his little identity crisis. When she saw the tears appear in his eyes she straightened up in her chair, unsure what to do. Typically red would've ignored the situation - she wasn't the mushy gushy type. But ivory had earned a spot in her black hole of a heart.

She got up from her chair and walked over to him, and laid on top of him. She snuggled against his chest and whispered, "I'm here now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 7:54 pm

Ivory broke from his trance and wiped the tears from his eyes, his porcelain face had flushed with red at the weapons action. Ivory cleared his throat, unsure how to react to the girls gesture of affection toward him. He bit his pale lip and looked down at Red. "T-thanks, I guess." The blood was finally draining from his face, but for all the wrong reasons. Wait. No. Shit shit shit shit shit shit - He thought as the blood flowed to a different part of his body. Shit indeed, Ivory. "Could you get off now... Please?" The albino said desperately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 10:02 pm

Red blinked in confusion and crawled off of ivory. Last time she was gonna be nurturing, that's for damn sure. Her stomach growled and she realized she hadn't eaten all day. She went to the kitchen and opened up the Drawers. She found a packet of ramen and pulled out a large pot and began to boil water.

Looking around the apartment she felt as if they were missing something. "We need a pet. Maybe a cat." And the water started to boil. She lazily dropped the ramen into the water and watched it soften. Soon enough it was ready to eat and she scooped out two bowls. She walked back to ivory and began to stuff her face after handing him a bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 10:54 pm

Ivory took the bowl and sat up, slouching to hide his affliction. "Well, we can't just get a cat. That's way too mainstream. How about a lizard, or a snake? Or... An anteater? I dunno." Ivory was very reluctant about asking the weapon to remove herself, but he couldn't risk unbelievable embarrassment. He's got a reputation to uphold, after all. Ivory used his hands to scoop ramen out of bowl, considering he had no cutlery of any kind. It was messy, but he was starving. "I've never had a pet before, anyway. I don't want a boring Siamese cat as my first one. I want a falcon or some shit. Something exotic." Also, Ivory was very allergic to cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 11:19 pm

Reds eyes lit up with excitement over the possibilities. "I know! A raven!"she continued to slurp down the noodles. "They're one of the smartest birds in the world yaknow.." She gobbled down more noodles. "They can even learn more words than parrots!" This random knowledge about ravens came from her brief period of being addicted to Edgar Allen poe poetry.

OOC: I actually have a bad ass raven tattoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 11:34 pm

Ivory grinned and slurped up the noodles hanging out of his mouth. "Oh hell yes. But... As long as we get to name it Quoth. You know, because Quoth the raven?" He chuckled and scooped more noodles into his mouth. A badass bird that technically symbolises darkness? Yes please. But Ivory found a little problem with this. "That would be great and all, but where would we find a raven? We're in the middle of the desert, and I'm pretty sure pet stores don't exactly sell ravens. Although they should." The albino had crushed his own dreams. Every time something looks awesome, he would just have to go and ruin it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 11:39 pm

Red stroked her chin in thought and then smiled evilly. "I know a guy..." She said darkly. "There's a black market for everything." She explained. Red finished off her noodles and sighed happily. She put the bowl on the little table and looked at ivory with serious eyes. "I made us lunch, so you get to do dishes." The look in her eyes said, 'challenge me - I dare you.'

She then pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts. Ahh, there he was. She gave him a call, the conversation short and brief. She nodded as she hung up the phone and put on her combat boots. She walked to the door and said, "be right back!" To ivory before slipping out into the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 11:51 pm

Ivory stared at the door. A black market… for birds? He looked at his quickly finished bowl of ramen and then up at the counter. “Cleaning time. Ho-ray.” He turned on the tap and began scrubbing the bowls with a random sponge he had found under the kitchen bench. Ivory was beginning to question why the girl had black market numbers on her phone, but quickly realised that he did too. So he can't really judge. But knowing Red, he almost knew something was going to go wrong. Be careful out there, girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 8:53 am

OOC: what the hell is a kitchen bench bahahahaha

Red returned a few moments later with a bird cage as large as her upper torso. There was a black blanket over top the cage and a large paper bag. "Honey, I'm home!" Red sang out with a silly grin. She noticed ivory did the dishes and was glad he was willing to help out around the apartment.

She placed the bird cage in a corner and placed the bag next to it. "Meet our new room mate!" And with a flourish she pulled the blanket off of the cage. A large raven sat in the cage, easily the size of a house cat. It's black glossy eyes watched red and ivory suspiciously. It's blue black feathers had a healthy shine to them. Red looked over at ivory to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 8:07 pm

OOC: you are so American it hurts. It's just the counter on top of some cupboards and drawers and shit.

Ivory was just sitting on the couch when Red came in. There wasn't much else to do, was there? When he saw the bird, his mouth hung open. "Well that was a lot quicker than I expected..." He stood and quickly walked over to the raven. Then, Ivory's gaze swept over the paper bag. "What's in the bag? Raven Training for Dummies? Food?" But he still couldn't believe that Red had actually brought back a real raven. He was expecting at least a crow, but an actual raven? Weird. Ivory couldn't take his eyes off the majestic creature. It was just... Entrancing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 8:19 pm

OOC: USA, baby

Red dumped out the bags contents. Oddly enough there was a book called, "Ravens for dummies." There was also a months worth of food and a hand written list. Red lifted the list and read it outloud, "things to know about this bird: he can escape, and will. Don't eat fish in front of him, it really pisses him off for some reason. Also, don't let him watch MTV - it gave him bad ideas. His name is Edgar and he's quite the character. He also knows words... And you'll learn them soon enough. When you're ready for bed simply put the blanket over the cage. It will make him think it's night time. Birds are weird."

Red tossed the note aside and pulled out the bag of food. Amazing enough when the bird saw the food it shook it's head no. Red lifted the food to his cage and he cawed angerly. Red dropped the bag and shrugged. "Guess you're not hungry." The bird then puffed up his cvest and said said clearly, "GRAPES." Red starting cracking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 6:17 am

Ivory cackled at the bird and slapped his thigh. "I think we just adopted the greatest bird in existence. And it is beautiful!" Ivory walked around the room and made sure every door and window was closed, then opened the cage door. Edgar flew out of the cage and landed on the boy's head. It squawked with glee of being free from its cage. "WREAKED." Edgar squawked. Ivory couldn't bring himself to be angry at the bird, because he was just so overjoyed to have a pet this awesome. It reached down and bit his earlobe. "Ow, shit! Totally worth it!" But it kept biting several parts of his face while saying either "GRAPES"or "WREAKED". Ivory looked at his weapon with pleading eyes. "Please tell me we have grapes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:47 am

Red was beyond herself in laughter rolling around on the floor. Grapes were one of reds favorite snacks. Red quickly dove to the kitchen in hopes Edgar wouldn't follow suit. She reached into the fridge and grabbed a bag of purple grapes. Red could feel the stare of Edgar's eyes and she boldly turned towards him. "GRAAAAPES!" Edgar kept cawing enthusiastically. Red tossed the grapes to ivory and watched Edgar attack like a mad man to get to the grapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 9:04 am

Ivory tore open the bag and broke off a branch of grapes, quickly shoving it into the birds mouth. Edgar snatched the branch of grapes and rested on the boy's shoulder, picking off the fruit with his claws and sticking them into his mouth. "This bird is fucking insane. And I love him. Thank you so much for getting this guy." Now that Edgar's attention were on the grapes, Ivory stroked the feathers along the neck area. The bird was quietly muttering "grapes" as he ate. "I seriously owe you for paying for all this. Even that weird book you got. If you need any favours, just ask." Edgar had quickly finished the branch and squawked in his ear, so Ivory got out a bowl and dumped the grapes in. The raven hopped onto the side of the bowl and began picking off the fruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 9:32 am

Red shrugged, "someone owed me a favor. It wasn't a big deal." When red first came to death city with only the clothes on her back she was taken in by a little gang. They helped her get on her feet and taught her the ropes of death city. In return if they ever needed someone roughed up - red was the go to girl. Red watched the raven eat greedily and couldn't help but smile.

Red walked over to ivory and put her hand on his shoulder. "I know I can rely on you. Were partners now, this is what it's all about. What's the saying at the DWMA? A weapon obeys their meister without hesitation and will put their life on the line to protect them, and you get me souls and make me into a death scythe!" Red stopped talking suddenly and her eyes lit up like she just saw presents under a Christmas tree. "WHAT IF I GET TWO CHAINSAW ARMS AS A DEATH SCYTHE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:05 am

Ivory grinned at the statement. "Then you will probably be the most powerful Death Scythe in the history of forever! Hell yeah!" He high-fived the girl whether she wanted it or not. But there was something about the DWMA saying. He could remember first moving into Death City, and the first thing he did was convince the media a satanist cult had moved in. "But honestly, I don't think I'm really worth protecting. I'm a pretty horrible human being, and I don't think anyone should die for someone like me." Ivory said, his face ridden with self-pity. "Also, that 'weapon must always obey their meister' thing can definitely be taken the wrong way by some." Ivory watched the bird devour grapes. So. Many. Grapes. How can one living thing eat that many grapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:15 am

"GRapppesss" the raven basically moaned happily. Red shrugged and said, "I think you're pretty cool. Besides, if I ever let something happen to you i would look like a shit weapon." Red walked over to Edgar and let him crawl up on her shoulder. "RED!" The raven squawked. Red rolled her eyes and started to stroke his head. "Graaaapes." Edgar repeated happily.

Red looked at ivory seriously and said, "besides you are gonna protect me too. By making me stronger you are protecting me." Red touched the scar on her face. The result of her last meisters incompetence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:26 am

Ivory was a little flustered from the faith this girl put in him. The boy doesn't do too well with compliments or anything of the sort, and when this happens, he becomes flustered and lets his guard down. "Aw, you're making me blush." The albino quickly put his guards up again and straightened out his emotions. "I'm glad you're my weapon. I honestly can't think if anything more bad ass than a mother fucking chainsaw sword. And don't even get me on the girl inside!" The weapon stood out in his vision, the shades of red breaking through his monochrome screen and dancing across his vision. Oh, his he yearned to have red. Darker lips, skin that was more than just a slate. To always be able to see the wonderful scarlet that ran down his wri - wait, what? Ivory looked down at his left hand to see blood, constantly emerging from a wound that had appeared on his wrist. "Holy shit!" He shouted in surprise, making Edgar squawk and fly back to the grapes. Ivory hopped madly and clutched his hand, unsure of how the wound appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 12:59 pm

Edgar greedily gulped down more grapes and started laughing. It was an eerie creepy laugh. Red grabbed ivorys wrist and held it in front of her face. There was too much blood to see where it was coming from so she dragged him to the sink and began running water. She shoved his wrist under the water and waited to see what caused this fiasco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:36 pm

As the blood washed away, the injury became more and more apparent. There was a clean cut on his wrist, as if done by some sort of blade. It seemed self-inflicted. He groaned in pain. "What the hell?! Okay, this time I definitely didn't make it!" Ivory pulled his hand away from the running water and held it up to his face. He examined the wound closely. "It wasn't done by an actual blade... It was from a sharply pointed object." Ivory looked around the room for an object that had a sharp point, and saw several knives, his stiletto emblem and the raven's claws. None of which had blood on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:49 pm

OOC: what made it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next