Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open Empty
PostSubject: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2017, 1:48 am

With a groan, a man wheeled his way into the city, sweating fairly heavily, like someone not used to high temperatures. Looks like I made it back to Death City once again, just like all those years. I wondet if anyone is going to pop out of nowhere and try to be my friend? Ehh probably, not for some guy who wasn't been here in four years. He shrugged at the thought, didn't matter to him what other people thought of him. He rolled along, intent on getting to the Academy now, but now he came face to face with his biggest obstacle yet. Raising his right arm, the sunlight reflecting off the metal, he glared at the stares, before taking a deep breath and yelling "OH COME ON!" That was all he said, before muttering tp himself about wearing his prosthetics, before getting out of his wheelchair, folding it up and starting to drag himself up the staira, intent on making it up before the day gets out.

Last edited by TucKiD on October 9th 2017, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2017, 10:19 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2017, 1:51 am

Ooc: Tuc, text in your first post is black. Please fix it
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2017, 2:01 am

There we go, no idea why it was black. Oh well
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2017, 2:01 pm

B.J had realized something; he was incredibly bored. After a few weeks of playing video games and doing nothing, B.J felt like doing something productive, or at least try, so he decided to go see if he could be of any use at the Academy, It's not like I have anything else to do , the weapon thought. However, there was something  his way of potential fun. Those gosh darned stairs. "Well, I wasn't planning of dying of exhaustion, but I guess it's something to do" B.J commented under his breath as he approached the Death Stairs, a few red vine candies hanging from his mouth. Just as he was planning on taking a step, his head whipped towards the Death Scythe yelling, the pale haired teen then watched silently as the man in the wheelchair got up and started trudging up the flight of stairs, seeming pretty disgruntled. B.J stood there wondering if it'd be rude to ask the man if he needed help, and then concluded that'd it be better to be safe than sorry.

The teen hurtied to catch up with Jet "Hey dud- I mean, sir, do you need any help carrying your chair?" He asked cautiously, not wanting to risk rubbing this guy the wrong way during their first encounter.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2017, 6:26 am

Jet, having taken a break to just sit there and relax for a few seconds, looked up when he heard a sound, it was actually a voice to be more specific. He looked toward where the noise had come from and noticed that a pale haired kid had walked up to him. "Sure if you want to help." He said, gesturing tp the wheelchair which had set beside him. "I'm just taking a small break from my climb up to juwt look at the view, you never truly notice it as a student, and to catch my breath. Oh, where are my manners? The name is Jet Tucker, former srudent and recent Death Scythe, what's your name kid?" He asked,  giving the kid a once over to see how well he would hold up in a fight, he would be able to hold himself very well, being able to take punishment and return it right back to sender.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2017, 11:15 am

B.J bent down to grab the wheelchair once given permission, and once Jet introduced himself as a former student, the teen couldn't help but glance at the prosthetics and robot arm, but only for a second, nit wanting to stare, What ever happened, B.J began to think, He definitely earned his Death Scythe title, the violet eyed weapon allowed his mind to ponder the battles that Jet must've been a part of. After his little thought session, B.J nodded towards Jet "I'm B.J, I'm just a regular low level weapon, though, I'm not technically a student....." he saud, murmuring the last part.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2017, 9:31 pm

Jet nodded "A weapon, yet not a student yet very intresting. So why aren't you a student, if I may ask, B.J?" He asked the younger weapon, attempting to work out what weapon form the kid could take on "Also, what's ypur weapon form? I know it can be a bit of a touchy subject for some, especially some of the younger weapons. Especially because not many people are exqctly supportive of seeing a child or adult turn into a tool that is used to kill kishins. If you tell me, I'll gladly answer two of your questions in return." He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2017, 3:14 pm

B.J seemed a bit hesitant to give a reason for him not joining the academy, but then felt as if the Death Scythe wouldn't care much about his history and wouldn't pry, however, the violey eyed teen still was careful hiw he worded his response. "Some family issues kept me from joining" the weapon said casually despite the fact he was still holding back quite a bit if information. When ask what type of weapon he was, B.J, again, felt a bit hesitant, not because he was afraid of anything serious, but because he lowkey thought Jet would've laughed at his weapon form, A guitar is unusual, he thought, assuming Jet had an awesome form like some type of mighty sword or maybe even a cool shuriken. "It's.....A guitar, it changes appearance depending on my meister" B.J finally responded.

B.J then realized that he could now ask a question in return, but there was really only one big question he wanted to know; what had happened to Jet that earned him so many battle scars? He was extremely curious, but afraid it might stir up unpleasant memories, Maybe there was a war I wasn't around for?, the pale haired kid thought, Then again, it could have just easily be a non academy related injury, like a car crash... . B.J decided to wait to see Jet's reaction to his answers, then maybe he could fully gage what type of person the death scythe was before even daring to ask such a personal question.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2017, 11:58 pm

Jey listened, nodding slightly "Family issues, I can respect that. I have had a few of my own, my own brother tried to kill me." He said, responding to the younger weapon's fiest answer. He perked up when his new found acquaintance said what his weapon form was. "A guitair? Dude that's awesome!" He said with a chuckle, slapping one knee lightly "I used to be really good at playing guitair, it was one of my favorite pastimes, probably second only to one thing. But that isn't exactly role model material." He said with a shrug "Alright kid, your turn to ask me any question, no regulations or anything. You want to know it, I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2017, 3:02 pm

The weapon blinked in surprise when Jet actually praised his weapon form, Well that was unexpected, B.J thought. Now given the opportunity to ask a question or two, B.J tried to formulate a question with tact, not wanting to seem rude, however, there were new questions B.J due to information given to him, questions like what did Jet do in his free time besides guitar that wouldn't be considered "role model worthy ", or about why his brother tried to kill him.

B.J decided to start with a more lighhearted question, or at least it would be.

"So....What were you doing besides guitar that wouldn't make you a role model? Just curious" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2017, 12:15 am

Jet chuckled "When I wasn't practising guitair, or hanging out with friends, or nearly dying, I was a bit of a thief. It had been a bad habit that I had picked up when I was traveling from my home town to Death City and I never managed to shake it for a while. I used to be able to steal almost anything from almost anyone, I was good but not good enough to be able to sneak into Fort Blocks using just a paper clip. If it qas from friends I would always return it, but the most often I would steal from gangs, allowing me to have a somewhat idea what a paycheck is." He looked up at the sky, eyes closed as he thought about the good old day, when him, Connor, Dylan, and Kataro would just roam around the city and have a good time. He smiled at that, the thought of old friends he might never see again. "Alright kid, what's your next question? I was sort of surprised you didn't ask about the arm, most people ask that as their first."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 12:23 am

Ooc: I'm so sorry for not posting soon, it's not the thread don't worry, it's mostly me being a sadsack irl. Will try to post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 11:59 am

OOC: Ok, post whenever you can, no rush. Hope you feel better
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 1:19 pm

B.J was a bit surprised at the somewhat mild answer, when he heard "not role model worthy" he thought of some sort of murderous gang or something of the like, then again, Jet could have easily been robbing people blind. B.J seemed a bit relieved when Jet brought up the subject of the arm himself, "I didn't want to just ask on the count that it could've stirred some memories.....But. ....I am still curious about it, was there a war?" B.J asked, hoping he didn't trigger flashbacks or anything.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 11:19 pm

Jet nodded, thinking about the young weapons thought process "Ahhhh, that makes a lot of sense now. Yiu didn't want to ask me the question in case of bringing back bad memories that. I wanted to forget. That was a good idea B.J." He raised his arm, looking over the piece of mechanical genius Strix had left him. "I lost my arm in a fight with something that called itself the 'Skull Knight.' He ripped off my arm and left me there to bleed out, but a warlock had came to my aid and fitted me with this arm. I would definetely say that this isn't one of my bad memories." He said, clenching his hand into a fist "I would say that it started to open my eyes that I wasn't gettinf any stringer, I felt like I was wasting my time here as a srudent, so I left. Look at me now, still mangled but I am a Death Scthe now, planning on becoming aa teacher." He grinned and said "Hey B.J. I know you don't want to join the Academy for family reasons, but do you want to come with me to hear some of the perks about becoming a student here?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 2:40 pm

B.J listened intently to the older weapon's story, it sounded like something straight of an action novel, but of course, B.J knew better than doubt that Jet's experiences were reality. "That sounds like it was intense..." he murmured, a bit under his breath, he had came here originally because he was merely looking for something to do, but after talking with Jet, it was quite clear this was more than a side gig; it was a commitment, with real consequences. Something that would give B.J a purpose rather than wandering throughout his days looking for something to do.

B.J was brought back into focus from his deep thought by Jet proposing the idea of showing B.J the reason ms it'd be a good idea to join the DWMA. B.J gave a nod in response "Sure" he replied. The weapon's face still seemed calm, nearly non expressive, however, he was paying full attention, and actually thinking hard about his possible decision.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:46 pm

Jet grinned "Alright then, let's get going BJ." He said, pushing himself up with his arms. "Just a few tips, just act cool. Not really, just act like yourself and if he asks you any questions just answer truthfully. Also another quick tip, if he does get angry, just hope that it is not enough to make him do the Reaper-chop, that hurts a whole bunch." He starts to climb up the stairs, having to use both his arms to carry him up instead of the prosthetic legs, which he currently forgot somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 2:29 pm

B.J nodded at the information, taking note not to anger the death god. The weapon was about to comment something, but saw Jet carrying himself up the stairs with his arms, the pale haired teen wanted to ask if the Death Scythe needed help, but didn't want to see like he was underestimating Jet. "Did you...Uh.....Need your prosthetics? " B.J asked.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 7:02 am

Jet chuckled, shaking his head "No, I don't need them this time. I forgot them and now I have to climb these stairs without them. Just a minor inconvenience. Now come on B.J you can't just sit on the stairs all day expecting to have fun." He said, continuing on his way up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:23 pm

B.J stayed silent, still sorta surprised that this man chose to walk up the stairs with his arms instead of his prosthetic legs, however, the young weapon wasn't about to hassle Jet about it, he was his own man. As they continued to walk, B.J started to feel the burn of walking the large flight of stairs, it wasn't like the pale haired teen was out of shape, but he wasn't used to climbing up large flights of stairs very often. B.J let out a soft sigh, knowing he'd just have to get over it if he was planning on joining the academy, I can't just let a meister carry me up whenever we come here..., the teen thought, and then he suddenly a question popped up in mine; Who was Jet's meister? B.J looked towards Jet, looking as if he wanted to ask a question, but since he already used his two questions up, he felt that'd it be something he could ask later on, though, it was still something he wouldn't mind knowing.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 2:59 am

Jet looked at B.J. as he continues up the stairs and notices that the kid was staring at him "What's up B.J? Want to ask me something?" He said, not missing a beat of dropping back a little bit the climb the stairs next to his aqquantance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:07 pm

B.J scratch the back of his head awkwardly before asking q bit sheepishly "I just was curious about...Who your meister was? Or if you're one of those weapons that can get along by themselves" B.J, again, hoped he didn't stir any bad memories.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 10:54 pm

Jet looks off into the distance, eyes clouding abit as he thinks about the past "My meister huh? I have had few of them, but none of them ever stuck around like the one that made me a Death Scythe, they all went missing. But the one that made me a Death Scythe, was named Connor. He was a priest, but not a very good one. He died in the fight against the witch, sacrifing himself in order to kill her. He had been one of my closest friends, and just like that he was gone." He said, a sad smile on his face as he looks at B.J. "It just goes to show that you need to cherish every moment with the people you care about, because they can die the next day."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 11:37 am

B.J felt himself go a bit cold at the sudden saddening look in Jet's eyes, regretting his choice to ask, I probably shouldn't have asked, the pale haired teen thought, the mood suddenly becoming heavy. B.J was about to apologise for even asking, but he felt like he he said enough, merely nodding in acknowledgment. The weapon looked up at the school building, Nearly there..., he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next