Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 2:00 am

Jet chuckled, looking back at the school with a gleam in his eyes "But that is a reason to keep looking forward. If he hadn't made that choice, that witch would have still been around and both of us would've died." He grinned "It just shows that no matter what happens, always make the best of what goes on, that is the best way to do them good." Jet finished, trying to somber up the mood from being too sad "You will get used to the stairs, it'll just take a few days."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 9:31 pm

“Yeah” B.J said in response to Jet, only his tone didn't sound unsure like before, B.J did agree with the older man’s message, someone’s sacrifice shouldn’t just be looked at as a tragedy, that'd only undermine the good it did. Though B.J still couldn't help but feel bad for bringing it up, he felt admiration that Jet seemed to take it well, He’s gotten strength through his years of experience , the weapon thought.

Upon Jet’s comment on him getting used to the stairs, B.J merely nodded in acknowledgment, but was still glad they were getting closer to the top. Whenever the two did get to the top, B.J took a moment to just stand and catch his breath. “What a workout” B.J would comment before popping a chocolate pocky stick into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 4:04 am

Jet nodded towards the younger man, finding a new found respect for the young weapon.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Jet chuckled at BJ's comment "You'll be climbing this everyday if you decide to join the Academy. Besides, the part of the climbing is looking behind you." He said, moving himself to look behind the pair, the city streched out across the desert below them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 12:40 pm

When Jet told B.J the best part was looking back the weapon became a bit confused, but then he turned to look back just as just did, and violet eyes brightened a bit at the sight of the view “That's pretty neat..” the teen murmured softly under his breath. B.J looked back at the academy itself, It's much bigger up close, but of course that's with most buildings.., he thought, “It must be like a maze in there, with all the hallways and stuff…” B.J said aloud, partially a thought that had slipped out of his mouth, As long as we don't have to go up or down too many more stairs once we actually go inside , B.J commented mentally.

B.J seemed to suddenly remember he was helping carry Jet’s wheelchair, and set it down after setting it up, however, he then realized that Jet may not want to use the wheelchair after walking a chunk of the stairs with his arms “Eh..” B.J began sheepishly “Did you want to use your chair, sir?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 12:59 am

"Don't worry BJ, the school is a little hard to navigate at first, but you eventually get used to navigating it." Jet said as he turned to look at the school. "They might give you a map when you signup, but I can't exactly remember if they did or not. Anyway, someone typically shows you around the school on your first day." He streches his arms before nodding to the younger weapon "Yeah, I'll use the chair and you don't have to call me sir, I am not a teacher and you aren't a student." He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 1:45 am

B.J slightly dreaded the idea of getting lost in a large school, it was like of those generic, cliche, but actually stressful school related nightmares that characters would have on T.V, similar to showing up to school naked. Some spooky stuff. The weapon thought of it for a little while before moving the set up wheelchair towards the Death Scythe, not sure if the older weapon would need any help, though B.J doubted Jet needed any assistance, He just went up a full flight of stairs with his arms, I think it'd probably be a bit degrading for some kid to help him out, the pale haired teem thought, but whatever the case, he stood by in the event Jet actually asked for help.

At the comment about B.J not having to call Jet sir, the weapon shrugged "It just feels wrong not to show respect in that way.." he admitted, though he somewhat wondered where he got such ideals, as his parents sure didn't teach him anything about respect, Probably picked it up from positive influences, B.J concluded mentally.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2018, 12:49 am

Jet set up the wheelchair and then lifted himself to sit in it. "Alright, your choice kiddo." He started to roll forward "We should get going here soon B.J. unless you want to stand here and look at the view, which I completely understand." He turned the wheelchair around deflt to look at his companion "Also a little bit of advice, you will be starting in the NOT class if you enter as a student. The NOT class is mainly a noncombatant class, but if you do well there it is possible to have you be bumped to the EAT class. The EAT class are the ones that go out on the missions that could turn deadly, so they always have to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2018, 12:07 am

B.J nodded when Jet suggested that the two start heading into the building, allowing a small smile at the comment about the view, B.J was really liking the older weapon's positive attitude.

B.J listened in silence as Jet explained the different class systems the school had, which actually surprised B.J, he always assumed that this was more along the lines of some military school that just trains their students specifically for battle, I guess that would explain the calf building set of stairs they have, but I guess it was kind of silly for me to believe they just expected all weapons and meisters to want to jump directly into battle n' whatever , the weapon thought. "So..." The pale haired teen began "Is there any reason they'd..Reject you joining the school?" B.J felt it was dumb to ask something like that after they'd already climbed the stairs, but it had just occurred to him that DWMA may not want him to join because of his past, though he was sure that he probably shouldn't make such a big deal about that and he doubted the school wouldn't either.

Ooc: Sorry for the long wait, had a lot of things such as projects from school
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 12:55 am

Jet frowned "Reject someone? Well, I am not sure. You would probably have to be evil yourself, like a Kishin Eggg to get rejected in what I think." He said, wheeling along as he explained the subject to the best of his knowledge "I guess we will just have to figure it all out when we get there B.J. You seem like a good kid, so if you plan on joining up, I see no reason that Lord Death would decline letting you in."

OOC: Sorry, I have been busy as wel
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:52 am

B.J felt relieved at Jet's answer, though for a moment  he couldn't  fully shake the fear that his family's criminal record would somehow get him trouble, but then again, he wasn't planning on following in his parent’s footsteps any time soon, especially seeing how their actions got them and his other murderous family members killed. B.J decided not to get into specifically why he was worried about being rejected, whatever happened, happened. The pale haired weapon nodded at Jet “Yeah, I guess we would just have to wait and see” B.J agreed, he then gave a small, grateful smile at Jet “Hey, I just wanted to say thanks, for being encouraging”.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 7:28 am

"Yeah we will jst have to wait and see B.J." Jet said, nodding with a grin "You don't have to thank me for that, it is just how I live. I always try to make other people happy, before I try to make self feel happy. Either way, I could have gotten rejected from the DWMA, but ai guess the part time stealing wasn't exactly enough to reject me then." He said, as they came across the door leading to the Death Room "Well here we are, ready?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 9:42 pm

The weapon nearly missed when Jet asked if he were ready, distracted for a moment by the large door. The pale haired teen had never seen Lord Death, but he assumed he was much bigger than he imagined, At least, by what people say, he isn't creepy looking..I hope , B.J thought. The teen looked at Jet and nodded “Ready as I'll ever be” he said, actually becoming excited to see Death himself, though, of course, his usual blank expression hid most of what he was feeling.

Ooc: a lot of things were keeping me from posting the past few weeks, sorry I haven't posted. Also, aren't we going to need a staff for Death? I could ask Lani.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 10:08 pm

OOC: It's alright, I had stuff goin on as well. Sure, I just ask in the discord

Jet grinned at the young man, patting him on the back "Alright then kiddo, lets go meet the big man himself." He said, pushing open the doors and rolling in "Also, people always sort of assume that he is really creepy and all, sort of being death incarnate, but he is actually pretty nice to hang around. Not that creepy if you don't mind talking to someone who always wears a mask." He said, his chair carrying him along
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2018, 2:53 am

B.J took subtle yet deep breath as the two walked towards the room where Lord Death would reside. The young, pale haired weapon was going over how to greet Death and all the things they'd most likely talk about when they got there when all of a sudden the teen was stopped dead in his tracks; the boy felt his body run into a wall of some sort, the only thing off was that B.J couldn't see a wall.

“Um…..Sir….Is something going on?..” he asked Jet, looking at the older weapon with a spark of concern in his violet eyes, Maybe there's a forcefield keeping”bad” people out? Or people related to bad people? Is it because I'm not registered as a student? Perhaps it's because I'm not a high ranking member yet?, B.J thought frantically.

The fact he couldn't continue going towards Death's room didn't help with the boy's nerves, though, as usual, the only thing portraying his anxiety was the small spark that shown in his eyes, his face stoic and neutral.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open   Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheelchairs rule, stairs are just plain dumb. Open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2