Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:11 pm

Vinnie sat down at the famous bar for a drink.
He hadn't been much of a drinker in past times, but given recent events...
Vinnie the Kishen egg had every right to a glass of scotch.
He expected another cold, lonely, dark night.
But little did he know he had some good conversation in store of him.
He took a long swing of his drink and rubbed his temples.
It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:44 pm

A beautiful wave of white washed in to the bar. Within the calm waters of a beautiful girl dwelt a harmonious soul, full of youth and joy. Koibito took her seat beside Vinnie, ordered a non-alcoholic drink, and adjusted her hair gracefully. Her hand stroked the silver strands with such delicacy, one would assume that she made her hair by weaving silk. A smile grew on her lips as she turned her head to the man beside her. "Hello." The voice that escaped her did little less than compliment her beauty, giving her an overall divine presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:07 am

" Hello. " Vinnie said nodding his head.
Something about her... Was to pure for a part of him.
His heart thought she looked fairly nice but the beast in him did not trust her. He took a swig of his drink.
" You look a little young to hang out in bars ms? "
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:44 am

Vinnie's comment earned a pout, mixed with a very determined look. "I may not be an old man with a beer gut, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the interesting ecosystem of a bar. Aren't you a little too ungentlemanly to be at a bar?" The question wasn't serious, and wasn't meant to be very offensive, it was just more of the girl's typical taunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:42 am

" I'm in my twenties, and I meant no offense. As for being gentlemanly, my name is Vinnie stiletto. What's yours? "
Vinnie sounded like he came right out of some mafia movie. Italian accent an all. But he was making an effort to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 5:29 pm

"Koibito Toritsukare." The girl extended a hand, expecting him to take it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mister Stiletto. My friends call me Koi." She took a sip of her drink, and nodded her approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 5:49 pm

He gladly took her hand.
" Nice to meet you Ms. Toritsukare, do you attend the academy? "
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 10:51 pm

"Oh, I'm supposed to..." Self-doubt and disappointment washed over Koi as she looked out through a window. "But I haven't had the nerve to enroll yet. I've seen what the students there can do, and I'd feel like a moth in a room full of butterflies. A-are you a teacher there?" She marveled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 8:24 pm

" Yes I'm mr. Sylases assistant. " Vinnie mumbles something about being overqualified but stops after a sip of his drink. " anyway, I wouldn't be worried if I was you. There are ten year olds who are currently enrolled with us. If you want I could help smooth over the enrollment process. "
Vinnie seemed nice enough, but even in this short conversation he seemed.... Impure. He had a Kishen soul, it looked blue but burned black.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:40 pm

An eerie, almost paranormal haze fell over the establishment. There wasn't any sound accompanying it, not the shuffle of feet or light breathing; it was simply silent in a strangely comfortable and yet alarming way. At the front, a small bell rang, and any who looked over would see a very strange figure indeed. Long, almost ethereal white hair hung from her head in thin, translucent-seeming whisps. It moved almost apart from the rest of her, drifting as if underwater even long after she had stopped moving and there was no air to continue it's flow. Her body was thin and yet well-muscled, adorned in bandages that wrapped around her limbs and main body beneath her clothes; atop these, she had a sheer lace and silk gown that dragged the ground as she walked. Her eyes, overly accentuated with white, red, and black makeup, were an astonishing almost consuming maroon in color. She looked at everyone like they were a play thing, and a devious, wicked little smirk played at the edges of her lips. Pursing the painted red flesh, she moved away from the desk and joined the other two, sitting on the other side of the teacher and ordering a Bloody Mary, more for kicks than anything else.

ooc:
Body Ref: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) MNydpHP
RL Ref (similar): A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) Nf8pZ1J
A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) W5A1jle
A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) 9jtBAKO
A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) S2D9jqe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:43 pm

Vinnie raised a glass. Even though there was somthing unatural about her, she was MUCH better looking then him if he was entirly exposed. " How are you? "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:25 pm

She looked over at him, and the sly grin grew wider as her eyes slid up and down, sizing up the man beside her. "I'm just wonderful." The girl said, and there was a strange, almost two-tone echo to her voice, sly and alluring, somewhere between a serpentine hiss and the coyness of a cat. "It's quite good to be out for a time or two, if only for a little while..." She offered him her bandaged left hand, the right hand wrapped around her glass, the bandages on it seeming tighter and better prepared. "Tsukiko. And you both are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:26 pm

" My name is Vinnie. " He decided to awser the elephant in the room as he was a little concerned. " Why the bandages? fashion statment or are you hurt? " He said, half serious, half not.

Last edited by jac600 on June 30th 2014, 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:32 pm

ooc: Please add more description and not just speech?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:20 pm

ooc: Still needs some grammar work (elephant, btw), but alright

IC: Tsukiko raised a brow at him before glancing at her hand. "These?" She giggled, a haunting sound. "You could say that I'm wounded... or, perhaps, infected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:28 pm

Vinnie scooted slightly away from her. The plague He thought. " Care to elaborate? " He asked.
If this girl was dangerus he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:26 pm

She let out a melodic, alluring laugh, like classical pianos or windchimes. "Madness Infection," the words dripped like honey from her lips as she leaned towards him. "I'm nothing in any way similar to contagious." A wink overtook her eye and her smirk widened, "You have nothing to fear... Vincent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:30 pm

" V-Vinnies not a nickname, it's just. Vinnie. " He said in what was most likly the most awkward sentance in the mobsters life.
" Are you, a Kishen? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:36 pm

She shook her head, smirking and leaning even closer, balanced perfectly as her hair floated about her waist, her hand still holding her glass. "I am merely a maddened infection," she practically spat the word yet still seemed surprisingly delicate, "Of this body, though I am not its only possessor. I am the shadow, the silent partner, the Fallen Angel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:42 pm

Me likey Said a voice in the back of vinnies head that was not his own. He silenced it with a shot of burbon.
" Tell me about yourself, that infection seems intristing. As would any infection that lowers the gravity attarction of ones hair and reqires bandages. "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:51 pm

She laughed, though she straightened herself. "The wrappings are not necessary, per se, though I do not feel comfortable without them." In a single fluid motion, she tossed back a third of her drink before setting it down and scooting it forward. "As a student, the other go into a bit of a... scuffle, I suppose, with a Kishin. It's madness shot at her, and she, in turn, shot it at me." The woman made a gesture to herself. "Do you have Soul Perception, Vinnie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:59 pm

" I might as well, as of late I have been able to tell the content of peaples souls by smell. " VInnie knocked back his fourth drink, he must have had a crazy resistance to the stuff as he barley looked buzzed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:03 pm

She smirked and leaned towards him once more, her nose by his ear for a moment before she tilted her head and breathed against it as she spoke. "Take a whiff then, why don't you?" When he did so, he would be able to detect the faintest trace of sakura blossoms and honeysuckles, tinged with the scent of a distant pond. Behind that would be a second trace, of forests and firewoods, leaves and gunpowder. Faintest of all was something there but left completely undetectable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:11 pm

Vinnie took a wiff of the aroma. " Lets see.... Gunpowder is most noticable, to me anyway. Followed by, a forest, honysuckle? And some kind of flower. Then there's *Sniff Somthing else? Well I can't place it. " Vinnie sniffed one more time to actually find out if she had a blue, red or purple soul.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:15 pm

It wasn't so much that there was merely one scent, or rather, one collection of scents; no, in fact, the being before him registered as two separate souls, with something almost unnoticeable lying beneath. Nonetheless, she was human, though the souls varied in color; one was a dark orange and the other a strange maroon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next