Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 5:45 pm

"It's settled, then." Aspen said, standing up and heading for the door straight away. "Crime scene investigation, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 6:29 pm

Lacey stood up, a smile taking over her frown. "Yeah! Let's go investigate the crime scene!" She explained, bouncing after Aspen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 6:34 pm

Once outside, Aspen took out his phone. He looked up the location of the scene and their own, to find the fastest route. "At least it's not too far." He said while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 6:53 pm

Getting up on her tip toes, Lacey tried to look at his phone over his shoulder, but yet was still too short. She let out a frustrated sigh. "How far away is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:00 pm

"Close enough to walk." He said, though he certainly didn't have anything to stop them from walking like last time. He came on foot this time around. "Whatever, lets go." He said as he started walking.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:05 pm

She shrugged and began walking. "Alright. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:08 pm

Aspen walked in silence, unable to think of anything to talk about up until an alley sectioned off with police tape came into view, with a pair of guards at the front. He approached them, as if he belonged there. Kind of did, really.

OOC: I leave it to you to describe the scene. Your idea and I'm mean.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 9:07 pm

Once there, Lacey strolled right up to the guards. "Hello." They didn't say a word. "My name is Lacey. This is my partner Aspen. We're from the DWMA and we're here to investigate so we can catch whoever did this." The guards just stood there before bursting into laughter. "Yeah right. As if kids like you two can solve a crime that's stumping even the police department." With a sigh, Lacey turned her hand into a blade, and keeping it as dull as she could, she poked them both in the chest, just barely cutting their uniforms. She turned her hand back to normal. "Now, may we please investigate?" She asked kindly. They stopped laughing, stood up straight and got out of the way. "Of course ma'am, sir." Lacey walked through, motioning for Aspen to follow. Normally, Lacey didn't like using the "let me show you what I can do, even at my weakest and maybe you'll change your mind" route, but she knew there was no way for her to get past without it. Once inside the crime scene they were able to get a good look at it. It was completely free of evidence. Not a drop it blood or anything! The police already took the body, and even where the body had been marked off, there wasn't even a trace of anything being there before the body was taken away. "What the.... You'd think a Kishin Egg would at least leave something behind..." She muttered.

Last edited by Lacey Hilt on November 27th 2017, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 10:21 am

Aspen let Lacey do her thing, rather than butt in and keep her from getting them in quickly and efficiently. After she was done and the guards relented, suddenly getting to finding their manners and cooperation, he gave one of them a quick smile and a quicker apology for the uniform. At the scene, Aspen looked around closely at any of the walls. Any unusual scratches, anything of that sort... Nothing. Near the body he searched also just as closely. Thorough as he was, he didn't really feel like finding nothing again after that. No signs of struggle, no signs of the blood from within the person. Standing up for the place next to the body, he turned to Lacey. "This tells us plenty. They're good at whatever they do. The damn thing isn't stupid. Then, the blood wasn't just removed from the body. It either disappeared completely or went somewhere else in it's entirety. I'm starting to think we do actually have a real vampire on our hands here. Or at least the closest thing you can get to one without it having a monster soul, I hope."

Last edited by Arc on November 26th 2017, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 7:01 pm

Lacey just stood around and watched Aspen as he went searching. For what? Lacey had no clue. She folded her arms as he came back over to her. "Hmmm. This means it's gonna be harder to not only find, but to catch as well."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 7:34 pm

"Probably." Aspen said, walking off down the alleyway, looking for anything that the police might have missed further on, thinking that the immediate scene of the crime was all that was important. He somewhat doubted that he'd find anything, but it was worth a try in his mind. "Tell me, Lacey. Where is it that women like to spend their nights? Where would you go if you wanted to drink some lady-blood, hypothetically?" 

It seemed that Newton 'Aspen' Holmes required a Watson.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 10:10 pm

The weapon put a hand to her chin while she thought about Aspen's question. "Hmmm... If I was looking for some drinks and a good time, then I would either do to a bar or club. Now, if I was looking for this so called lady-blood, I wouldn't go to a bar or club since most women will have a multitude of alcohol in their system and it would probably make the blood taste bad or weird, but then yet, drunk women are easier to kill than sober women, so I'd probably go town to town and stalk the different bars at night. Of course, I wouldn't stay in one area as then there's a higher chance of getting caught."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 8:01 am

"But what if this thing wants some booze?" Aspen said as they exited the alley on the other side, having found nothing else of interest. "Humans drink alcohol all the time; we can taste it, too, and it's not too pleasant a lot of the time. The goal is to get drunk, usually. Still, whatever the motivation, it seems keeping around areas with a lot of bars and such would be ideal, while also keeping to places where something can hide as it waits for a victim."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 9:37 am

"It would probably go somewhere where there is little chance of being seen. It just so happens that the lights around here don't work very well, so it creates the perfect cover for this thing. So we just need to keep an eye out for not only the other bars around here, but the ones that provide more protection and cover." Lacey said, basically thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 10:04 am

"Good stuff. Game plan: lurk around bars, check dark alleys and hopefully not fight in any dark alleys. I can't actually swing you in tight spaces. Stabbing isn't really my style." Aspen said. "Though, I can't say I wouldn't do it if I had to, so I guess just fight it as best as we can depending on the terrain."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 10:11 am

"That would be a problem. There wouldn't be enough space. Maybe we could at least lure it away though..." She replied. "If we could lure it away to a bigger, more open space, then you would be able to use me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 10:58 am

"It's smart." Aspen said, scratching his head. "I doubt it'd let us, somehow. We'll work with what we've got."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:01 am

She shrugged. "Oh, yeah... Forgot about that." She sighed. "Well, we should probably go ahead and check out the places is might go so that we're not completely new to the area and trying to find our way around while also trying to kill the damn thing." Lacey told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:34 am

"Lets do that." Aspen said, walking on ahead. He was already taking note of any places where things were dark and gloomy, and also the locations of any waterin' holes that dotted this particular area, but now was the time to be more thorough.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:54 am

Lacey quickly hurried after him, her short legs having to move much faster than his longer ones in order to keep up. "Alright, which area are we gonna head over to first? Preferably, I'd like to go to the closest one which is only a couple minutes away, but this thing seems to smart to go somewhere nearby."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:14 pm

"I mean, we aren't going to be hunting it till night. Right now, scoping out the are to see where it might be is ideal. Maybe plan a route to take once night falls." Aspen said, mostly ignoring the plight Lacey's pace put her in.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:17 pm

"I know that. I meant which area are we gonna scope out first." The weapon replied, still keeping up the quick pace. "Planning a route would be great. At least, it certainly wouldn't hurt." Lacey commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:19 pm

"Right now, whatever we come across first. I'm planning in my head, don't you worry." He said, still looking around. "I just hope they like this general area. There are other parts of the city they could do the same thing they could around here."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:26 pm

"Yeah. If we're wrong... Then someone else is gonna die tonight." Lacey shuddered. She hated the thought of someone's life depending if they're able to kill the Kishin Egg/vampire thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:28 pm

"If we didn't do anything the result would be the same. Think of it as having the chance to keep someone from dying, rather than someones fate resting on your shoulders." Aspen said, giving her a grin and thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next