Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:58 pm

Lacey couldn't help but smile at that. "You're right. Thanks Aspen." The weapon was feeling much better after that, and was feeling more confident by the second.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:05 pm

He gave one quick nod to acknowledge her thanks. "I think I have a general sort of circular route to take once we start hunting figured out."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:10 pm

Lacey raised an eyebrow. "Really? What would this route look like?" She asked, interested in what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:16 pm

"Moving along the rooftops looking at the opposite side of the road, first. Once we get to a place where the bars and clubs start getting less common, we go to the other side of the road and repeat, second. We cover roads that branch from the main one along the way, third. It's simple, but I hope that it's also effective." Aspen explained, pointing to the general area he was speaking about as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:33 pm

Lacey nodded as he explained it. "Ah. Yeah, that sounds good. As far as I can tell, it should be just as effective as you believe it will be."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:35 pm

"About as effective as anything else without soul perception." Aspen said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 5:25 pm

Lacey smiled encouragingly. "It'll work. It's the only plan we've got, so we have to make it count right? And if something happens where we have to diverge from the plan well.... I'm confident now that we can still get this thing."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 6:44 pm

Aspen... Aspen narrowly stopped himself from joking about Plan Z again. "Sure. I'm just saying that we wouldn't need a plan if I had soul perception."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 10:26 pm

"Well we can't do anything about it, so this will have to do." Lacey told him stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 11:43 am

"Of course. I'm certainly not disputing that." He agreed with her. "So... Anything else we gotta do?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 1:06 pm

Lacey thought for a moment before shaking her head. "Not that I can think of. Unless you want to go ahead and check out all the bars we plan on scouting tonight." She told the meister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 1:43 pm

"I doubt any of them would let us in, and as far as we know the MO of the Egg doesn't include visiting the bars. I doubt we'll fund much." Aspen said, scratching his head afterwards in thought. "I guess we're waiting for nighttime?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 1:54 pm

"True." She said. "There's really nothing else to do so.... Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 3:45 pm

"I guess a rooftop is as good a place to wait as any, eh?" He asked, eyeing one of the side alleys nearby. The walls were close enough where a deft little bit of acrobatics would easily get them to the top. He put out a hand to his side. "Transform for me."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 4:36 pm

Lacey shrugged. "I guess, I can't think of anywhere else." She then nodded and quickly transformed, landing in Aspen's open hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 4:47 pm

Soon as Lacey was in his hand, Aspen ran towards the alley, vaulting into the air and then kicking off of each wall once to finally grab onto the edge of the rooftop. Swinging Lacey up above his head and turning her so that she lay across the gap between the two, he used her and the ledge to pull himself up. Once he was sat on the roof, he put her down. "Okay, you can turn back now. We wait until dusk and start patrolling."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 5:42 pm

Once they were both comfortably, and Aspen gave her the okay to transform, she transformed back into her human form and sat down next to him. "How long until the sun goes down?" She asked him impaciently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 5:51 pm

"Long enough. Play on your phone or something, it'll be a while." He said, taking his phone out himself.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 9:57 pm

Lacey shrugged at that and took out her phone, starting to mess around with her games.

OOC: Smol time skip I presume?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 8:09 am

A chunk of battery life later, the sun had pretty much set and it began getting cold. Aspen stood up without a word and stretched. He put his hand out to the side, ready for her to transform. "C'mon. It's time."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:14 am

Lacey stood up and stretched before turning into her weapon form, smoothly going into her meister's hand. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:17 am

With a hold of Lacey, Aspen began to move, walking on across the rooftops and jumping or vaulting over each of the alleys between them, if they were there. He looked at the areas across the road, walking so that little except for his head was visible, holding Lacey in such a way that she was also similarly covered.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:24 am

Lacey looked around as much as she could. "I don't see anything." She told him. "What about you? Picking anything up that I'm not?" The lance asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 11:19 am

Shadows had begun shifting with the setting of the sun, dancing along the surrounding area and creating shapes that would seem eerie to anyone of the paranoid mind. Darkness fell easily, and by the time the two were growing suspicious enough to be actively looking, there appeared to be a small outline skulking the skies. It was in sight of them, now, if either of them looked up at just the right time, but that might require a measure of luck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 11:57 am

Aspen's mistake was looking exclusively at the ground. He didn't think about the possibility that the one responsible might have some way to fly, or to even join them on the rooftops. His training would mean awareness of his immediate area while staking out an area, more so than when fighting or simply when he was at ease; it didn't include the skies, however. "Nothing." He said in reply to Lace's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)   There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a what in town?! (Arc & Lacey)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next