Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 10:59 pm

A few days had gone by since the party. In those few days, Piper and Alex have been texting nonstop. Of course, Piper never even brought up the kiss that happened between the two when they last saw each other, or well, when Alex and Piper saw each other. Piper was trying to get rid of her "spying/stalking" habit, but it was taking awhile. Anyways, just last night, Piper has driven up the courage to ask Alex out of a date. It was a risk sure realized, but one she was willing to take. Luckily, and unsurprisingly, Alex agreed. After some discussion, they decided to take a trip over to Death City's Zoo. Of course, Piper offered to drive them since it wasn't too far. They agreed to meet at noon so they could get good start on their date. And who knows, maybe they'll have dinner afterwards...

Present day

Piper has to keep herself in bed so she wouldn't get ready 12 hours early. When she finally got up around 9am, she hopped into the shower and got on her favorite casual sun dress and flats in hopes of looking nice for Alex, but not overdoing it since they were only going to the zoo. She decided to keep her waist-length hair down instead of in a side ponytail like she would normally have it. Once she was ready, there was only 10 minutes till noon, so she decided to go ahead and head on over to his place since he didn't live too far from her.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 10:37 pm

When Piper knocked on the door, Alex was hardly ready to go. His hair was slicked down with water, he wasn't wearing a shirt, and had a pair of plain grey sweatpants on. "Uh, hey. You're early," the young man muttered, glancing at the clock on the wall. Once he realized that it was only ten minutes earlier then they had agreed to meet, he promptly flushed. "Uh, my bad. Let me just.. find an outfit and stuff," Alex mumbled, stepping aside to let her in. Once Piper entered and the door was shut, he dashed off into his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 9:37 am

When Alex opened the door only half dressed, Piper blushed immensely. She stepped inside and nodded. When he rushed to his room, Piper decided to take a look around the room, smiling. It was a nice place. While it was indeed a nice place, what was even nicer was the image of Alex half naked that was still imprinted in Piper's mind. Stalking around the apartment, she made her way over to where Alex had escaped into his room to dress. Piper grinned. Maybe I'll get to see him half naked even more... I wasn't even able to get a good look at him earlier since he dashed off so fast. This is my chance. She crept forward enough to see that his bedroom door was partially open, which highly excited the witch. She looked through the gap and was able to see her Alex getting dressed still. "My precious." She had to hold back a gasp at seeing him like that. This day was just getting more and more exciting. Piper's heart was now racing what seemed like a hundred beats per minute.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 8:54 pm

Alex had his body turned so that his back was to his closet, and his right side was facing where the door was slightly open. He hurriedly got dressed, well aware that his date was waiting for him. Little did he know, she was waiting closer than he thought. After fully dressing himself in a brown plaid shirt and black jeans, Alex turned to grab his scarf off of his dresser. Unfortunately, his dresser was flush with the wall that his door was on. He caught a glimpse of eyes peering at him and smirked a little bit before pushing the door open quickly. "If you wanted a show you could've just asked," the meister quipped as he exited the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:14 pm

Piper yelped when the door was pushed open and she blushed madly. "I-I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to...." She trailed off. They both knew she meant to. She backed up and then followed him back, head down, a bit ashamed of herself. "I just..." Come on Piper! Spit it out already! You're going a on a date with him aren't you? Get your head in the game! She prepped herself. "Ijustreallylikeyouandwantedtoseewhatyoulookedlikewithoutashirton." The witch told him really fast, all her words turning into one. She blushed again and afraid of saying anything else, she sat down and wrapped her arms around herself. Oh no. He probably thinks I'm terrible now and will want to cancel the date. I've been waiting for this for so long but I probably just messed up my chance. Piper told herself sadly.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 9:07 pm

Alex cracked up when Piper told him that she wanted to see him without a shirt on. He had to sit down on the arm rest of his couch for second before he recovered. “It’s fine, it’s fine. Maybe later, after the zoo,” he joked, patting her head and standing up again. “Let’s get going,” the meister added as he went to the door and opened it for her.

They took a cab to the zoo. Alex paid for their admission, and they strolled through the park lazily while talking and pointing out various animals. Soon enough, they stopped at the indoor cafe for lunch. As they chatted and ate, Alex found himself laughing and having a great time. “You have a really cute laugh,” he observed between bites.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 10:59 pm

If possible, she blushed even more when he started laughing. However, she looked up in wonder when he still talked about going to the zoo. He still wants to go? Really? I was sure he would've dropped the date. This made her smile and she stood up, ready to go. She nodded and went out the door he opened for her.

Piper had been enjoying herself the entire time. She absolutely loved animals and truth be told, she had never been to a zoo, so this excited her. She though all the animals were amazing, and of course, she couldn't stop gawking when they got to her favorite animal: The red panda. Totally not biased. When they stopped for lunch, the witch blushed when he called her laugh cute. "T-thanks."

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:20 pm

Alex wasn't able to stop smiling. He didn't have a favorite animal, nor did he particularly care for zoos, but Piper was making everything interesting. As they finished their lunch, Alex stood up and cleared his trash away with Piper's as well. "This was fun, but I have to work a shift at the coffee shop tonight. I think I'm just going to go home and take a nap before going in. If you want to join me though, you totally can!" He chirped, running a hand through his hair as he offered Piper his hand to get up.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 9:09 pm

Other than the party they attended last week, this was one of the best days of Piper's life. It had already been a few hours and she still couldn't believe they were out on a date. She didn't stop smiling all day. She saddened when he talked about heading home, which meant the end of their date, but smiled again at the mention of her coming with him. She blushed and nodded. "I would like that." The witch replied kindly before graciously taking his hand he held out to her and got up.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2017, 5:41 pm

OOC:Having trouble thinking of how to respond to this. I think I may be bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)   flair - To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the zoo and beyond! (Flair & Lacey)
Page 1 of 1