Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) Empty
PostSubject: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 10:00 am

It was a sunny day in the witch realm today, and walking down the road with her current caretaker, was little Willow Fadington, a smile on her face as she looked around at her surroundings. The young witch was quite bored and didn't want to take this so called "walk" her caretaker, who wasn't paying much attention to her, made them go on. After a couple more minutes of walking, Willow spotted a pretty little flower, all by it's lonesome and couldn't help but be attracted to it. Willow then wandered off towards the flower, unknown to her caretaker, and sat down beside her. "Hello there." She said to the flower, using a single finger to gently caress the flower. "You are the many pretty. Why you alone?" She mumbled to the flower, continuing to pet it.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:13 pm

Rhiannon Johnson was alone, again. She had snuck away from her house while her mothers were watching a movie together, in the mood for mischief. She was headed down the street with a spring in her step as she hummed “Exploring,exploring i-is so much fun!” Over and over again. Adults nearby gave the young girl strange looks, but nobody stopped and asked her questions. After all, young witches could be unpredictable.

Suddenly, she froze in her tracks. A small flower was peeking out from the grass, all on its own. Fascinated, Rhiannon plopped down beside it just after Willow did. “Oh!” She squeaked before offering her peer a grin. “Isn’t it so cute that the little flower is all out here by itself! It’s so pretty!” The small witch reached out and petted the flower as well.
“I’m Rhiannon by the way. Rhiannon Johnson!” She exclaimed, proudly puffing out her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 12:52 pm

Willow smiled brightly at the other girl. She nodded. "Yes. The pretty little flower is cute. I wish it hases other friends so it would not be the lonely." She replied softly. The young witch giggled. "I is Willow. Willow Fadington." She said with a smile. She then went back to looking at the flower and proclaimed her mantra while stroking the flower. "The spirit in me, guide thee, Persephone's blessing." After casting her spell, little daffodils popped up around the single flower. Willow smiled. "There we go! Now is no longer lonely!" She replied excitedly.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 9:56 am

Rhiannon's big grey eyes went wide when daffodils popped up around the other flower. "Woah! That's so cool!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. "My magic doesn't do nothin pretty like that. I can only make people do things sometimes or give people booboos! I wish I could do somethin pretty!" She gasped, turning and petting one of the other flowers that had just turned up. "So many pretties!"

OOC:I'mma die from the cutes.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:25 am

Willow smiled proudly at the other girl. "Thank you, it is a part of my nature magic." She informed her. "Oooo, but that does not mean it does not do a useful! Can make people do a givings of candy or sweets or something!" The witch exclaimed,hoping to make the other witch feel better.

Willow nodded. "Mhmm! Many pretties! Many pretties for the lonely! Now the lonely is no lonely!"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:47 am

"I don't know what kinda magic I have. My mommies don't teach me that good, and I don't wanna hurt nobody if I try and do a practice or something," Rhiannon explained with a small pout, crossing her legs and looking over to Willow. "Say, do your mommy and daddy not pay 'tention to you either? Is that why you're all of the lonely?" She asked curiously, brushing some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:12 pm

Willow shrugged. "My mommy and daddy do grown-up things a lot and don't have many time for me. So I get babysitters. The one today doesn't do the attentions to me. And I saw dis flower, and did a distract." She replied, petting the flower she had originally came over here to see.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 2:08 pm

Rhiannon nodded, offering the girl a small smile. "Well, since my mommies do lots of grown up thingies too, why don't we be friends? We can 'splore around all sorts of towns and stuff!" She cheered, clapping her hands excitedly at the prospect of having a new companion.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 10:45 pm

Willow nodded excitedly. "Yes pwease! I would like that lots. You're nice, and funny." She told the girl, enjoying spending time with her, and looking forward to spending more time with the young witch in the future.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 4:28 pm

"What should we do next now that we're friends?" Rhiannon asked, pausing for a moment to think. "Ooh, I know! We should go over by the DWMA!" She cheered. "I heard lots of cool adventures are over there! I been over there all by myself too and I never get hurted like anyone says I would," the little girl brushed her hair out of her face and beamed, getting to her feet and brushing her clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2018, 4:48 pm

"The DWMA?" The young witch asked. She had heard the name from listening to her parents conversations, but never really learned what is was. "What's dat?" Willow asked her new friend, following suit of standing up, and brushing off her clothes, although it was more like she just patted her legs.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 12:01 pm

"Mhm! I think they hunt all the evil thingies in the whole wide world!" Rhiannon explained, nodding to herself as if to confirm it. "I been there before and some people says that witches are evil but I don't get hurted there so I must not be evil. Lotsa fun exploring there," She added.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:02 pm

"Ooooo." The young girl responded. Willow nodded excitedly and tugged at the taller girl's shirt. "I wanna go! I wanna go!" The witch exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 11:44 am

Rhiannon beamed, nodding enthusiastically. "Let's go! I bet we can meet all sorts of new friends on our way!" She chirped, grabbing Willow's hand and starting to pull her along.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 4:18 pm

Willow bounced along excitedly as Rhi led her to the DWMA. The young girl wasn't sure how long it would take to get there, but she didn't care. The witch was having too much fun to worry about those sorts of things. As well as being too young to actually care.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 11:06 am

OOC:I'm working on Rhi's revamp at the moment and it's getting a bit hard to keep everything straight.. Is it alright if we end the thread or put it on hold until I tidy that up?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 7:36 pm

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2018, 12:43 pm

OOC: so which one?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2018, 10:50 am

OOC: We can just end the thread. That would probably be easier, both now and in the future if we were to try and come back to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)   Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow the yellow bri- Oh look, a flower (Private, Lacey & Flair)
Page 1 of 1