Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 11:14 am

Any possible further protests from the meister were muffled by the start of the kiss. Her body leaned back as Zealot has moved closer, her face and body flushing with the heat of the encounter. Rin had only one other time shown any sort of interest in someone in a physical manner, and subconscious thoughts had already connected the dots between that time and this one. Melding her lips to the other woman's in a surprisingly almost forceful display, she found herself to be almost greedy. Perhaps it stemmed from the relief that Zealot was alive as well, contrary to the worries of her thoughts the days before. Perhaps it was just a raw need for the physical contact, or perhaps even still, something more. Idly, she recognized the consequences of her previous bond, the Soulbound quality that was probably now making Ace, wherever he may be, very aware of what Rin was doing, now. One hand remained braced behind her while the other found it's way into Zealot's silkened strands, cupping the side of her face and bringing her closer while the embrace continued. She was becoming more and more aware of every bit of bodily contact between the two of them with every passing second, and it was doing nothing to help her confusion regarding her own orientation, now. Maybe it was just for Zealot. She didn't quite understand that, but it seemed to be that she was not so much carrying, now.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 12:01 pm

As Zealot had suspected, Rin had not shyed away from the kiss. The hesitant yet apparent force that Rin put into it confirmed the suspicion that the looks Rin had previously given her were, even if only slightly, lustful. As Rin brushed the hand into Zel's hair, the girl complied, pressing herself against Rin lightly. She began to fidget slightly, much to her own confusion. She was practically supporting herself against Rin by the end of the kiss, at which point she backed off only a bit before giving Rin a peck on the cheek, followed by her neck, and one more gentle kiss to the nape. Her hands gently drifted to a button on her dress, centered beneath her neck. She gave a light giggle as she kept her eyes fixated on Rin. She wondered how long Rin had been without a partner, or if she had ever had one before. She supposed that perhaps she could ask some of the staff later.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 1:41 pm

Any efforts Zealot posed towards the staff on the question would be met with confusion and unknown answers; no one meddled in the affairs of their masters, and even then, none of the current staff had been around to know of the singular other encounter. Regardless, Rin's focus was very much left on the now rather than the past, though she did vaguely wonder at the limits inexperience may cause her. Flushing ever still as the other woman began to undo her dress, Rin moved just enough to work on the same, reaching behind her for the single button behind her neck. The top of her own dress immediately loosened, the neckline drooping down; it could be stepped out of easily, now. She smiled, somewhat nervously, shaky, watching her with shy interest. "Zel..." She began, reaching over to help her.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on December 22nd 2017, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 2:53 pm

It wasn't long after the front door opened that the netirety of the staff had made themselves scarce. The gossiping kitchen staff had hid themselves away in their workspace, the frivolous maids kept to their corners, and the auxiliary staff was nowhere to be found altogether. The man who'd just entered was following a throbbing sensation in his head, jerking him forward like a woman luring him to bed. This feeling, which constricted his thought, was like an aphrodisiac in a way. Most of the staff did not dare steal glances at him, and those that did were met with a cold, almost biting expression. The servants did all but weep as their lengthy spell of freedom from the unkind master came to an end.

Ace had reached the entrance to Rin's room, and hesitated for a brief moment at the sight of the small vermin bird before him. "A raven?" He pondered aloud as a single chain shot forth, clubbing the animal over the head. Birds were such frail creatures, and their hollow bones easily snapped; qualities easily compared to Ace's sanity. Without hesitation, he pushed open the door, expecting to either happily find Rin in only her own company, or to find her with some man he'd not approve of. Both scenarios he was well prepared for. What he wasn't prepared for was to find the two only known Toromaki belonging to the estate, aside from himself, locked in an intimate pose.

"Rin...? Z-Zealot?!" He scrambled dramatically, waving his hands through the air before settling in a position with both arms defensively raised in front of him, and one leg slightly off the ground.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 6:52 pm

Zealot carefully undid her button, but came to an abrupt stop, looking towards the door. "Noir..." The girl squeaked as Ace opened the do-

Wait... Ace?

Zealot fumbled to cover Rin by moving between the two masters of the house. "Welcome home, Master Ace!~" She cooed, trying to brush the situation under the rug as best she could for Rin's sake. "I was just helping the Mistress decide on her clothing for the afternoon." She added, with a shockingly convincing tone. ItoAce hadn't already known better, perhaps she may have sounded convincing...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 7:25 pm

Rin swallowed in a way that spoke volumes as to both her discomfort and her unwitting thrill at the situation. However rarely it had been tested, she knew nonetheless that he could feel everything she had been experiencing and was now. It was like ambrosia, a palpable sensation between both herself and the man that had just entered her bedchamber. What silly, scandalous notions every facet of this encounter was finding itself guilty of. Behind the woman, she smiled, somewhat guilty, somewhat intrigued, relief flowing through at the apparent resolve of his return despite the compromising position he'd clearly found them both in. At worst, given that he must have noticed this all, he would have assumed she'd found another man of which to have brought to bed. At best, she'd have been alone. The likelihood of the reality that was before him couldn't possibly have occurred to him prior to his entry into the room, of that she was sure.

Still, she was torn between the embarrassment of being walked in on, the frustration that came with what had been interrupted, the desire that had brought her to this point, and the relief and cocktail of emotions that came with his return. Considering the reality of the lengths Zealot seemed willing to go through to please Rin, herself, even as their sexes were clearly one and the same, she was willing to bet that an offer much the same would have befallen Ace, as well. It was a venture she'd undertaken once before, which added both a thrill and an awkwardness to his arrival.

"Ace..." his name fell through on a cool wisp of a breath, husky in its own right, alluring, but shrouded nonetheless by Zel's attempts at preserving her decency. Poor thing, if only she knew. Gently, she slid herself away, holding carefully to her fellow woman to keep her from falling off balance as she moved within sight.The gently bobbing of her scooting on the bed made the dress weave and bob, bowing occasionally, though her less than shapely figure meant that little, if anything, was revealed by the actions. "You're home." She said matter-of-factly, an almost coo to the manner of her words as she watched him, amethyst eyes drinking him in, threatening to swallow him whole.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 9:51 pm

"I.... am." Ace spoke hesitantly, somewhat frightened by the two jungle cats staring hungrily at him. Rin and Zel made for a very discomforting yin and yang when they were around Ace after periods of separation. He was already not fond of the amount of attention he received following his absences, but the odd duality brought about by his two relatives was all the more unnerving. Rin was a gentle demand for attention, and an authoritative presence that beckoned him. Zealot was an aggressive and wild desire to serve, and a hungry obsession that hunted him down. Both were overwhelming for the man, but tended to settle down after growing used to his company again. Somehow this situation seemed a tad more.... fragile.

"Perhaps I should come back...." He offered, inching for the door, nervously. A gut feeling told him that if he'd remained, he would regret it later.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 11:24 pm

As Ace backed away, the door shut once again, a latching sound heard. Staring up at Ace from the inner doorknob was a crow. The same crow? No. This one was slightly larger. Zealot's eyes were fixed on her two cousins, confused with the casual lack of distress Rin displayed. She stood up, bowing to Ace. "No, Master, I apologize. It is I who have overstepped my boundaries. I will take my leave immediately. I'm sure the two of you have catching up to do... I can help Mistress Rin pick her outfit another time..." The last line was more directed at Rin, and quite clearly hesitant in nature. The larger black bird silently took to Zealot's shoulder as a perch as she picked up the necklace.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 12:03 am

Rin's head tilted slowly, her eyes remaining locked on the man while she moved back towards Zel. There was something about her, now, that exuded confidence. Reaching out to Zealot, she slid her hand back into her hair as she pulled her attention back to her. Leaning forward, she not once looked away from Ace as she brought their lips back together, wondering if she could tempt him with the sudden rise of hormones that wafted from her physical being and through to his through their Binding.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 12:37 am

"R-Rin!" Ace stammered, and stepped forward slightly, clearly stumbling over the moment. He bit into his lip aggressively, unsure of what to do, but clearly captivated by the image before him. "What are...?" He could do nothing but stutter as he stared forward at the two entrancing women, not even fully aware of the trap he'd lead himself to. Even so, he could hardly keep himself from letting the thought of him trapped between them enter his mind. Oppressive sheets of Black and White holding him down as they filled themselves with whatever emotions they took from him. It was not an unpleasant image.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 3:45 am

As Rin moved towards her, the girl become slightly uneasy, and no less confused. "Mistre-?!" She did not get to finish, as she was pulled into the kiss once more. Zealot was startled, jumping a bit, but she did not resist the kiss, even going so far as to return the gesture and even wrap her arms around Rin's waist, standing a bit to her side. When their lips separated again, Zealot could not help but turn a crimson red, looking to Ace from her position latched to Rin's hip. Her face was a mix of confusion and a plea for answers, but not displeasure. She tried to say something, ask if this was really okay to do right now, but the idea was cut off by a realization. The way Rin stood, the sudden confidence, the fearlessness to show her body to Ace... Did the mistress intend to seduce her cousin...?

Zealot quickly decided on a course of action, the look of realization clearly written on her face with a mischievous smile that could very well get her in trouble one day. "I suppose we don't keep secrets in this house, hm?" She spoke in that playful tone again, resting her head on Rin's shoulder. Her eyes locked on him in a trance-like gaze that just dared him to try and get at Rin without Zel involved.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 7:53 am

Rin nuzzled against the woman, having been watching her as the realization spread across her face. Her eyes were doing their commanding, hypnotic gaze, a gesture that had managed to get her way more than once. In the presence of Ace, she expected no less, and with the strikingly charming Zealot at her stood, she doubted the man stood a chance, especially since he'd already stepped forward once. "Is there a problem, Master Ace?" The words were a song on the wind, breathy and teasing in their Melody, coaxing him forward, daring him to challenge them, either of them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 4:19 pm

Ace glanced to the now-closed door, making eye contact with the bird for a moment, then looked back to the girls. Running was the much more logical decision here, but it was oh so much harder. It hardly helped that if he did run, Rin could just detain him with her bandages like she had a tendency to do when he was avoiding her. "W-w... Rin what is..... I don't think....." The Weapon's breath grew short and shaky as his eyes shared the view before him.

This isn't happening.... I must have passed out and still have ideas in my head from that Witch girl's eyes. Oh god their eyes.....

Ace was practically immobilized at this point, gawking at his relatives and gently tugging at his collar, which now felt as though it were choking him. He felt a single chain loop around his ankle in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 6:46 pm

They had won. Zealot was sure of it. She stood there, almost in anticipation as she watched her cousin from beside Rin. She said nothing, simply watching, attempting to lure Ace ever closer with her stare. He'd give soon... He had to... Otherwise Zealot would probably do something regretful...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 7:08 pm

Giggling softly, a melodic sound that seemed to come from another world entirely, Rin made a 'come here' motion with her finger before speaking, "Come here, Ace." Her words were definitive and commanding, forgoing the pleasantries and 'choice,' in favor of demanding him, now.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 7:58 pm

Ace choked for a moment, and bit his cheek to the point where it had begun to bleed. "Come here, Ace." That was a direct order from the Mistress of the estate. Not a request from Ace's cousin, or suggestion from a friend. Even if it were against his will, Ace had to obey the command--such was custom of the matriarchal Toromaki Clan--and obey he did. Cautiously, almost timid, the man made his way across the room, heart throbbing wildly as the room got darker. At least, it seemed darker... almost black. The only things easily discernable were the glowing red and purple orbs, haunting him like wolves watching their prey from the brush. I can't handle this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]   Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quoth The Raven: "Where Have You Been?" [Possibly NSFW]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2