Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 9:31 pm

There are few in the Academy's ranks that could honestly say they'd managed to find a partner on the first day of classes, but Jennix was one of them. It was a fact that she was proud of, though she was not one to brag. Still, it at times made her perhaps more scatterbrained that she already was, skipping about the city streets without a care, wondering at her next training section and how they might be able to improve. Like her human body, her weapon form was small, though it could certainly pack a punch. Plasma pistol that she was, Jennix brought a lot to the table, though she needed guidance in order to not make a mess of things. Guidance, after all, prevented her from running face first into a stranger over a foot taller than her.

Like... Now, for example.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 9:56 pm

Milk? Check. Eggs? Check. Fresh gauze for when Suohs stitches needed changed? Check. It had become a habit at this point, the only change to it being that he wasn't yet used to the city here and where all the stores were. The tall weapon let out a fairly long sigh of annoyance as he crept down his shopping list, bags held in his offhand as the plastic managed not to break.

"Now let's see..." His voice deep, somewhat husky in resonance, as he spoke to himself. "Wonder if it's too early to get a celebratory cake.... Not like you get accepted to-..." his words caught off as he felt a thump against his form, the fighting instinct taking hold before anything as he turned to face the cause, the list crumbled in his grip as he baller a fist. "Hey Jackass, watch where you're..." Then he realized it was a fairly short girl. Just like that his demeanor and expression changed, calming. "Oh. Hey. 'Sup?" Smooth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 10:01 pm

She looked up at him, shaking away the disorientation as she fought to regain her bearings. Blinking her deep purple eyes, she beamed up at him, wide and sheepish, offhandedly rubbing at the back of her head. Well, if his initial response was anything to go off of, she'd run into precisely the wrong guy, rather literally. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." A pause followed, interrupting her mid sentence as her brows furrowed and she looked to make sure he hadn't dropped anything. She would have felt horrible. "I... I'm sorry. I wasn't... Watching where I was going." The girl shoved a hand at him, the gesture sudden and almost forceful, and she had to step back just to extend her arm all of the way because she'd been standing so close. "Jennix Llyod, I'm sorry! Names! Names are important, hiiiiiiiii...!"
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 10:09 pm

The man pauses to look at her as she regained herself. It wasn't for him to be an ass to girls, they were usually good people. He reached to grab her hand, a rather firm shake meeting her. His demeanor in his mind was flipped from jackass to wannabe cool, his expression calming almost to apathy as he replied.

"Not wrong there. Tsukichi, Sune. Sune works. No harm done, not like a bumps going to ruin my day, right?" He seems to not know how to rally smile, though the thick coat, the long brunette hair under a beanie, and the Height probably didn't help at all not paint him as a threat to most. His bags seemed to be kept well, if any damage it was just small enough that he shouldn't worry. "Jennix huh? That's something unique. You at the academy too?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 10:14 pm

"Yeee~~~ep!" She piped up, leaning back and finger gunning at him with both hands, "Plasma pistol!" Jennix decreed, laughing as she dropped the act, though there was still a blush on her cheeks from the embarrassment, and it felt rather strange to her to be looking up so high to speak to someone standing so close. "Are you a Meister? Or, ooo, ooo, are you a weapon?!" She seemed to spin like a top at the last question, rising up on her toes, bouncing on them as she broke any concept of a personal space bubble to directly apply the question to his general person.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 12:07 am

He grinned, raising one arm up and immediately flexing it, "Weapon. Can you say Gatling gun?" His tin was incredible, if extremely vain, and from his display the girl could almost reach up and swing from his arm. "Me and my brother both. Just now really getting our bearings, you know?"

During that small exchange he had changed his demeanor once again. No longer boasting that of the asshole and now as a confident asshole. Well atleast it was something of a lateral shift in his tone. The own cluster he showed from the accidental run in had already long left his expression, and his chuckle carried a mischievous tone behind it now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 10:41 am

Her eyes danced at this, and the continued, "Oooo..." must have surely worsened his ego as she expressed how impressed she was. Jennix was rather fond of her own weapon form, of course, but it, like her, was rather small. In combat, it was effective and easily hidden, if the opponent lacked Soul Perception, but the size was less than impressive. It was a thing to be self-conscious about, but not something that she ever openly expressed, a secret concern all her own. "How new are you two?" She asked, genuinely curious, gesturing in the direction he'd been heading and walking in it, motioning for him to come along. She didn't want to completely interrupt his routine.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 3:06 pm

He chuckles a bit, sliding his hand in his pocket as he turned to continue walking. His attention turned to both focus on the road, while also giving her as much of a glance as he could. "Mmm...
Last minute acceptances. My brother was due awhile back but we had some issues. I just began showing signs of being a weapon so... Kinda latched onto his acceptance. That and I think we had to square away my disciplinary record or some crap."
He lets out a heavy sigh through his nostrils in annoyance. "Damn paperwork. I just want to kick some ass, you know? Like point me at something and let me do my thing, don't make me have to figure out the circumnavigation of legal whatevers." His rant turns mostly into annoyed mumbling, tilting his head back and sighing heavilly through his nostrils once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:14 am

She covered her mouth and nose with both hands, chuckling somehow through them both, resulting in a muffled giggle and snort. Jennix didn't choose to explain all of it, but she certainly understood part of the matter, on an empathetic level. "I understand that. I had some... waivers, I guess, that the school had to sort through." The weapon shrugged, and it was honestly a funny notion, just looking at her, to think that she would be some sort of violent. Making trouble was easy for her, however, just not in the same ways that it was for Sune. She was a firecracker in her own right, full of boundless energy and a blatant refusal to be medicated for it or really anything else. Instead, her main issue was one that had yet to be attributed to her.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 2:20 pm

"Yeah. I think my mom was panicking when she sent over my school records. Personally I think the school welcomed the fact I had experience beating a dude with another dude but I'll become a priest if I ain't under heavy watch or some crap. There's always that notion that guys like me are a small fuse away from trying to conquer the world." Of course that fuse had a name. Suoh. He had only briefly mentioned his brother but under the surface of that complete asshole lied an unflinching love for the smaller of the Tsukichi brothers. One that without wouldn't have lead to this chance meeting. "what's the worse that they've got you on? Call me curious."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 2:39 pm

"Mostly, I'm annoying." She said, laughing at the words even as she openly admitted the truth behind them. That was the majority of the truth of the matter, really; she was simply too high-energy for most people and places to handle. At the DWMA, this wasn't so much of a problem, since most of their curriculum was physical. "I can get a little... energetic," a shrug followed before she continued, "Other than that, nothing that anyone can prove." It was the closest hint that she had come to giving anyone, in regards to her alternate persona. In fact, it was the closest she had ever, and would ever get to telling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:11 pm

He arched s brow before reaching his hand over and ruffling her hair. "If you're annoying then this world needs a damn reality check." It was either the fact that he truly didn't see her as such, or being a big brother for as long as he has been gave him the patience. He did smile at her after messing up her hair, looking skyward for a bit. "Assault. Self defense. Vandalism. Smoking on school property. Using students as weapons. Using school property as weapons. The time I accidentally turned my arm into a gun on school property..." He kept listing things even as he walked face first into a lamp post.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:16 pm

Her head moved against his hand in a manner reminiscent of a cat, willingly accepting the gesture without much carrying about the caress' effect on her hair. Still, her eyes bugged a little at the slew of deviance that Sune listed, and she tilted her head as a chill worked it's way first down and then up her spine. "Why so violent?" She asked, honest, genuine, earnest; the weapon really wanted to know the reasoning. No one just fights for the hell of it. If nothing else, they would at least enjoy it, but she wanted to hear his reasoning for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:35 pm

The answer came as he stared down the pole. "Everyone fights. Some of us just fight harder. I'm a firm believer of the logic that assholes deserve bruised asses. No faster way to smarten up the dips than by throwing a desk at them." To show his point he slammed his fist into the poke that offended him before they continued on, his hand obviously sore and stiff from the idiotic action. "Though sometimes I do take it too far I guess. I dunno... I'm a stickler for not backing down I guess."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:39 pm

A soft whimper followed his actions, a wince accompanying the initial impact. Spinning to walk backwards in front of him, she took ahold of the hand he'd injured, looking it over with furrowed brows and concerned eyes. Gently, she ran her hand over the marks that were left behind before pressing against the skin carefully to test it for tenderness. "Does it hurt?" Jennix asked, seeming to disregard everything else he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:42 pm

He watches her closely during this, his head cocking a bit He knew well enough how to take care of these wounds, he's done so for Suoh a lot. But one showing the earnest concern back to him was actually an odd occurrence. He glanced up and away from her as his cheeks turned to a shade of rosy red. "It burns and throbs a bit but like... nothing I haven't done to myself before. Some ice and some rest and I'll be right as rain. Don't worry yourself, Jen'" Each word delivered without looking to her. Only able to mentally damn himself for getting embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:45 pm

She wouldn't lie or refuse to admit that she was happy to find he'd already grown familiar enough with her to already start lending her a nickname. Still, her focus was more on the here and the now. "Are we close to your home?" The weapon asked; if not, they were near enough to her own that she could bring him up and treat the hand before he made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 3:53 pm

"Nah, I wish. I've got to pick up a few more things, but navigating town is still ass to me." With his less than broken hand he slid out the paper in his pocket, reading off things. "Milk, check. Eggs, Check. Gauze? Check. Sewing needle, easilly found. Medical Thread? Less common. Excess moist towletts, probably go back for them when I'm not coated in bags. Shampoo? Fiji scented for me, Lavender for Suoh..." This list began to become a mumbled assortment before he sighs, sliding the list back in his pocket. "Sorry if I'm dragging you along on these errands. My hands fine. Promise." He tried to make a fist, but the sound he made when he did was abysmally painful.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 4:11 pm

She made a pouted face at him, narrowing her eyes as her own fists went to her hips, a glare being cast his way soon enough. "Let me help." Jennix said, trying to make herself seem as commanding as she could, despite her stature. If nothing else, she could at least guide him through the city. She was still new, herself, but she could navigate to and from the stores and the residential district.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)   Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Whim Away~ (Sune/Lani, request)
Page 1 of 1