Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] Empty
PostSubject: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:52 pm

Antonio wasn't quite sure what to expect when Jazzie had told him where the tattoo parlor was. He had shook his head, but what choice did he have but to comply? He'd already gotten himself into this mess. She was busy texting away in the seat beside him, letting Claire know that they were outside her apartment building. The blue-haired beauty had seemed pepier the passed few days, which was a long overdue, welcomed change to how she had been since her and Savannah's falling out.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:24 pm

Claire slipped out of the door, a carrier bag over her shoulder. She waved to them both, slowly making her way down the short stone staircase that led from the street to the door. Her hood was down and it looked like she might have put some mascara on. She nodded to them both, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:31 pm

"Hop on in, kid." Antonio said, gesturing to the back of the old sudan. "Parlor's at the edge of the city. I figured it'd be safer to drive."

Jasmine smiled, leaning out the open passenger-side window and waving. "Hood's not even up! That's a nice change." She winked at the girl, smiling.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:54 pm

Claire slid into the back, straightening out the front of her sweatshirt. She blushed a bit at Jazz's wink, offering a smile in return. "Thanks for letting me tag along..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:03 pm

Antonio shrugged. "Not like it's a problem with me. Any friend o' lil Jazzie is a friend of mine."

Jasmine laughed, rolling her eyes. "It's nothing, Angel. C'mon, let's get going, Tony."

Antonio raised an eyebrow at the girl's apparent new nickname but said nothing, putting the car in drive and heading towards the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:15 pm

Claire sat in relative silence during the drive, staring out the window as they passed shops and stalls and the like. She smiled to herself, seeming maybe a little happier than usual.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:22 pm

Tony and Jazz chatted idly as on the way there, talking about one of the classes the both f them shared, due to being held back on multiple occasions. Eventually, they pulled into a hole-in-the-wall establishment at the edge of town, graffiti art covering the wall, though it was in a tattoo style. They both stepped from the car, Jazz beating Tony to the punch of opening the door for Claire.

"Ready to hit the dark side, little Angel?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:31 pm

Claire gave a somewhat nervous smile and nodded, sliding out of her seat and onto her feet. She looked at the artwork on the building, finding it fascinating.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:48 pm

Jasmine laughed, taking the girl's hand and leading, more of dragging, her into the parlor, Tony shaking his head and following along behind them both.

ooc://aaaaand who plays the tattoo artists? cause I'm falling asleep at the laptop
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:57 pm

Claire blushed as she was dragged into the parlor, though her attention was quickly grabbed by all the various designs along the wall.

The man behind the counter smiled a bit as they entered. "Hey there... Here for an estimate, or to get some more ink?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:01 pm

"Ink, per usual." She dropped Claire's hand as she leaned over the counter. Antonio rolled his eyes and set the design on the counter: an infinity symbol, the center and thus half of the symbol, a slightly more curved version of his weapon form. "Think you can handle this?" She asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:18 pm

He leaned over the counter as well, smirking. "Is that a challenge? I can handle anything you can dish, Jazzy."

Claire lost herself in the various designs around the shop, paying no mind to their game.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:32 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Always a challenge." She winked. "Tony, you ever pick where ya want it?"

Antonio looked her up and down; she was wearing another mid-drift top, as well as a pair of short shorts. For the most part, her existing tattoos were already exposed. His brows furrowed as he looked her over. "How about we add it to your right sleeve? You're still adding to those, right?"

Jazz nodded, smiling. "Ya heard him. Another round for the sleeve!" She looked over at Claire, shaking her head. "Getting lost there, Angel?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:39 pm

The man smirked a bit. "Alright. Another for the arm."

Claire too ok a few seconds to realize she was being addressed. She turned to look at Jazz, cheeks flushing with embarrassment. She gave a nervous chuckle, ruffling the back of her hair. "Y-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

Jasmine nodded, "If you've got an opening, I'm free the rest of the day." She winked.

"...I thought you said you made an appointment." He shook his head, sighing before joining Claire in exploration.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:10 pm

He gestured to the relative emptiness of the parlor, no one aside from those three. "My next appointment isn't u til 5. And this doesn't look like it should take very long."

Claire ended up staring up at a design high on the wall, a pair of phrases the circled one another. She quietly read them to herself. "You keep me safe. I'll keep you wild..." She shivered a bit at the words, suddenly blushing for reasons she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:13 pm

Jasmine grinned. "Ready when you are then!" She laughed, rubbing her arm where the tattoo would end up. "Tone! Angel! Ya gunna sit with me?"

Antonio was busy smirking at Claire, laughing to himself over her innocent embarrassment. He looked over, waving at her pleasantly. "Sure. Lemme get this one going. Claire? Earth to Claire? Ground team calling, you there?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:35 pm

Claire blinked a few times before giving an absent minded nod. "Huh? Oh, yeah... I'll sit with you Jazz..." She moved to her side, giving a small half smile.

OOC: From this point on the tattoo artists name is Charles...

Charles waved them all into the back of the parlor, directing Jazz to what looked to be an old dentists' chair, well worn but obviously well cared for as well. "If you'll have a seat."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:42 pm

"Will do, Chuck!" She said, flopping into the chair and moving her long braid over to her left side, draping it over the front of her left shoulder.

"Do you have to nickname everyone?" Antonio shook his head, sitting towards the entrance of the backroom.

ooc: Thank you! Haha I kept wanting to say Sid but that's a teacher xD And yes... Jazz nicknames everyone
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:49 pm

Claire took a seat a few chairs down from Tony. From her carrier bag she pulled out a decently sized sketch pad and a mechanical pencil, starting to brush the pencil up and down the page, occasionally glancing over at Jazz.

Charles let out an semi annoyed sigh, pulling a chair up beside her right side and dipping the needle in a small vial of disinfectant, letting it sit for several moments. In the mean time, he took out the sketch design, pinpointing the spot on her arm. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 5:12 pm

Jasmine nodded, more than accustomed to the needles by now. "At your leisure." She said, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the chair.

"What'cha sketchin'?" Tony asked, looking over at Claire curiously.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 5:15 pm

Claire's cheeks flushed a bit. "N-Nothing...s-specific..." She tilted the pad away from Antonio, continuing her sketch.

Charles dipped the needle into some black ink, starting to outline the shape of the tattoo, a soft buzzing filling the parlor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 5:46 pm

Jasmine winced at first, inhaling sharply, but she calmed quickly, relaxing. "Leave her be, Tony." she said, and he resisted the urge to spy, looking over at her. "She's secretive sometimes."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 5:49 pm

Claire smiled over at her, blushing softly, and kept on sketching. As she kept on, her blush got deeper, until her cheeks were bright red.

Charles looked over to her for moment, chuckling, before continuing the tattoo, dipping it in red to get the gem.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 7:46 pm

Antonio just shook his head, looking around the shop. "You do piercings here?"

Jasmine simply remained still, eyes closed as she relaxed as much of her body as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next