Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 2:40 pm

"I think we can go one step further with the practice- try summoning your wings again.This time you have to do it on our own, without my assistance." Angela said, smiling warmly. She crossed her arms on her chest and nodded. "You can doing, I'm sure!" The witch added enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 2:50 pm

"Sure." Glyndwr said, putting his hands together and closing his eyes, beginning to both channel his magic and concentrate on the wings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 4:48 pm

Angela decided to watch him carefully. She really had high hopes for him. Something told her that he would learn how to summon his own wing fairly quickly. She just knew he would!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 5:14 pm

Even with the utmost concentration, Glyndwr just about managed to get the wings to form to a degree similar to before. They would keep their shape mostly alright, but then fall apart as soon as he tried moving them. He did figure that it was a fairly big leap though, as he just did that with help rather than alone. Perhaps it wasn't going to take too long...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 4:43 pm

For the whole process, Angela sat on the ground cross-legged and observed and observed Glyndwr's attempts with great interest. The witch had to admit, his skills impressed her. With a grin on her face, she started clapping her hands once his wings had disappeared. "You're awesome. Really, are you sure you're not a pure-blood sorcerer?" Angela asked, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:11 pm

"Well, transforming is beyond me, so I think so," Glyndwr said with a chuckle. He went to pick his water bottle up again, taking another drink from it. "So when do you want your lesson?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:14 pm

Angela was so enjoying teaching him magic that she completely forgot about the sword training. "O-Oh! Right! I dunno." She replied, shrugging. "To be honest watching you learn so quickly was sooo much fun I forgot about my lesson eheheh."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:21 pm

"How about I slot you in next week, too," Glyndwr said as he put the cap back on his water bottle. He went back into the 'stance' he used for concentrating. He was going to try again. "You'll have time to decide what you want in particular. What sort of region, what sort of weapon, et cetera. I use my own mixed style but I can teach plenty of conventional ones too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:27 pm

"Sure, thanks Glyndwr! Oh and I think I know what I'd like to learn already... I've always thought that my defensive techniques are lacking. I'm quite good on the offensive though, mostly because I mix my magic with my fighting style. I really like two-handed swords by the way. A friend of mine even gave me a short katana." Angela said, smiling widely at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:37 pm

"We can do that," Glyndwr said before he began to channel his magic again, forming up the wings rather easily now. He was surprised at how quickly he himself managed to get this far so quickly. He wanted to learn more about his magic, but didn't think he'd be very good at it due to his thus far relatively weak set of spells.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:41 pm

At that point, Angela stood up and started walking around Glyndwr slowly, with her hands behind her back. She was clearly watching his wings from different angles. "I'm really impressed. Perhaps we could work on new fire-based spells together in the future. That'd be great I think." The witch told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:53 pm

"I could teach you to make fire blades," Glyndwr said, surprised once more that the wings didn't disappear at his break in concentration. They wavered somewhat, but that was it. He spoke on, after a pause, "You could carry a tanto and summon a katana over it when needed. It's what I do with my knife, just with a longsword."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:59 pm

"Actually it wouldn't be too difficult to learn. I can already enchant any blade with fire element and create flames so... copying your spell really wouldn't be too difficult. I must admit though, it's a brilliant idea." Angela said, purposely trying to break his concentration by walking very close to his wings and even waving her hands around them. She wanted to test how well he'd managed to master his new skill.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 6:10 pm

"When I resonate with Yurio, I get a boost in magic power. I want to learn to do some of the things I can so far only do in that form in this one too," Glyndwr continued to speak, while Angela scrutinised his magic work, without the wings disappearing. He decided to try something he saw Yurio do to some overly brave and curious kids when he was a dragon. He tried to move his wings, again, to blow air suddenly in Angela's direction to try and make the girl fall backwards. He was glad to find that they didn't disappear this time...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:05 pm

Well, perhaps he didn't manage to make her fall backward, but at least he managed to push her away from himself and cause her to lose balance. Angela didn't expect him to do that, that's why she was really taken by surprise. In the last moment, she managed to summon her wings once again to catch balance. With her arms crossed on her chest, she stood in front of Glyndwr, pouting. "Hey! That wasn't nice!" Angela whined.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:25 pm

Glyndwr let the wings disappear. He shrugged, putting his hands up behind his head. "Sorry, it's just that people talking about how easy some things are for them just equates to showing off in my opinion," he explained himself. It was similar to what he did when she arrived, with the hose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:38 pm

"It wasn't me showing off. It was me comparing our spells and telling you what would be... ugh... easy... for a witch to replicate... " Angela explained with a quiet sigh. Her own wings disappeared soon after she'd spoken. "But you know what? I bet we could create some awesome spells if we worked together." She told him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:43 pm

"I'm sure. With Yurio to boot, we'd have dragon fire to play with too," Glyndwr said, smiling now at the prospect. "I'm not sure it's much different, but he's magical all on his own, so maybe."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:47 pm

Angela rubbed her chin, trying to figure out whether Yurio's fire would be useful for anything for them. "Hm... I guess? We should definitely try heheh!" She finally said, grinning from ear to ear as she placed her hands on her hips. "Well, I guess that's it for today's magic practice. Be sure to master your summoning technique because next time... we're gonna fly!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:54 pm

"I've spent a great deal of my life flying, though that will be the first time I'll be doing so alone," Glyndwr said with a grin, "Yurio will definitely want to see that, too," he went on, saying so like there was no question about it; there in fact wasn't. "Oh! I just thought of something. I haven't tried forging a blade using Yurio's fire, yet. I wonder how that'd go. You know, just talking about fire magic with someone helps with thinking of stuff. Thank you, Angela."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:59 pm

"Yeah, that's exactly why I've suggested that together we could create cool spells! I knew that would help boost our creativity..." The wait said, feeling a bit proud of herself and the fact that fire was her specialty. "Okay, so, in theory, Yurio's fire can be magical... so... that'd mean that if you tried to forge a blade using it... well, let's just say that the effect would be pretty interesting!"
For the next hour the two were practicing sword fighting and after that Angela said goodbye and went home.

fin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)   With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Fire and Sword (Private, Rackie and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2