Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 5:40 pm

Arc had decided to train his accuracy. He was wearing his combat clothes which were,a red long coat with tattered ends, boots and trousers. He put out paper targets on carious trees at various distances. Arc had been at the grounds for a while doing this, which was easy to tell from all the holes which had been shot through all of the targets closer than about 100 metres. Anything above that, however, had very few holes through it. "Dammit..." Arc mumbled, when he missed yet another of the far off targets. He WAS hanging off a tree branch by one hand while trying to keep the other steady with no support when taking the shot, but he wasn't one to not challenge himself, now was he?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 5:56 pm

Jazz had not really left Claire's apartment, or perhaps their apart, for a while. Now, though, it seemed like she had to leave. It had been a long time since she'd been able to just breathe; her girlfriend had become quite clingy after Sarah had left, and it was absolutely suffocating her. Free once more of the responsibilities, the emotional breakdowns, everything that she could not very well handle.

So, here she was, wandering throughout the school grounds until she heard the familiar sound of revolver shots. They weren't the same as her own shots, which was to be expected --- Beretta Stampedes were not very common. With a smirk, she came close, looking at the targets before firing at one approximately 150 meters from where she stood. It hit slightly off-center --- or at least appeared slightly --- but it hit nonetheless.

"What model?" She called, still not quite sure of where the other student was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:31 am

At hearing the unfamiliar voice clearly ask Arc a question after taking a shot at one of his targets, he let go of the tree and landed on the ground, feet first. "44. Magnum. Modern." Arc called out towards the place he heard the voice. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 11:42 am

"Beretta Stampede Gemini," she called back, finding him a few moments later. "Jazz Smith," the blue-haired girl said, smiling as she reached her regular hand out. "Beautiful weapon."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 11:47 am

"Thanks. Your's too." Arc said, as he turned his hand back to normal and shook the hand stretched out in his direction. "Arc Guander. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:02 pm

She smirked, nodding at him before looking towards the targets. "I assume you weren't on the ground shooting all of those?" She stepped over to the closest one, examining the clustering. "Damn good shot."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:13 pm

Arc smiled when he was complemented. "Most shots were taken from the trees." He said, as he turned his right hand back into the form of his weapon, which was not standard silver colours. Red barrel, fading to blue towards the grip, which was a dark orange. Upon closer inspection of any of the targets, the fact that the card they were printed on was singed around the edges of the holes, as well as the trees they were stapled on to, could be seen.

Arc pointed his hand-weapon at a target roughly 100 metres away and fired, hitting the target right in the center. "You are a decent shot, too, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:23 pm

Jasmine grinned, closing her left eye as she lifted her transformed right hand and fired at the farthest target in her sight. She fired, hitting the edge of first ring from the bull's eye, a spark of lightning jetting out from the barrel when the wavelength bullet sped away. "I tend to be off-center when I shoot on my own." Her eyes followed the outline of his transformed hand. "Your form is very unique. I love the coloring."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:35 pm

"Thanks. I think it's like that 'cuz of the fire qualities my shots have." Arc said, shooting a nearby target with a shot as hot as he could get at this time. The hole left in the tree and target was left glowing and the paper was close to catching fire. "Not so good in a forest, though." He remarked as he approached the smoldering target and kicked it, to make sure it didn't burn up.

"And your shots are lightning-y, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:52 pm

"Electric, yeah." She said, laughing a bit and coming over to investigate the hole. "My.... er... classmate is the same way." Jasmine shook her head; she knew that at least two other people knew for sure about her and Joseph, but he was still completely clueless and flirting with her. "Does your meister just use you or does he or she have a secondary weapon?" She could tell by his lack of tag that he was partnered, and it irritated her that hers was still painstakingly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:01 pm

"Well, me and my meister only went on one mission and he had another weapon along." Arc said, looking up at a random tree branch. "But, to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. He has been away for a while..." Arc then looked at Jazz and smiled. "How about we just have some fun shooting targets, eh?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:04 pm

Jasmine smirked and nodded, "I think I can handle that." Without looking, she fired at another target, hitting along the second outer ring to the right. "A little competition, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:07 pm

"Sure, why not?" Arc said, as he tried to do the same as Jazz, but missed. After he looked to the side and noticed that he didn't hit anything he sighed. "Points for trying?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:25 pm

She laughed, "If you wish." She looked over, closing her right eye this time and trying to shoot again, the bullet flying wide. "Well, that answers that..." she mused to herself. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:38 pm

Arc turned towards the target Jazz had fired at and aimed properly this time. He fired and hit the target two rings to the left of the bullseye. He grinned and looked over to Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:07 am

Jasmine smiled back at him and offered a nod, impressed. Saying nothing, she aimed at the next target, firing and hitting just shy of the second ring.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:15 am

Arc nodded in approval of the shot and turned to fully face the target Jazz had shot at and aimed. When he fired, he put a hole on the fourth ring and sighed. His hand must have twitched upwards or something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:17 am

Jasmine smirked slightly. "Brace your arm with your free hand, and inhale when you're about to shoot. Hold your breath, and then fire. Breathe out slowly afterwards to keep yourself steady."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:22 am

"I don't breathe when I'm firing..." Arc said, looking at Jazz from the corner of his eye. "And I'm trying to give you a sporting chance." He teased and smirked right afterwards. Obviously, it wasn't true. Arc was trying his best. He aimed again fired at the target, hitting the innermost edge of the third ring. "There. That's about the place you hit, no?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:32 am

She laughed and smiled, "That it is." Jasmine held her arm up, holding it just passed the elbow with her other hand. With her right leg forward, hips parallel to the ground, shoulders fairly in line with them, she closed her eyes and inhaled slowly, holding her breath before firing --- on the very edge of the bull's eye.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:39 am

"Oh is that how it is?" Arc said as he took to the knee. He turned to the side, slightly, and leaned his body over his raised thigh. He rested the middle of his forearm on his knee and placed the other arm's elbow over his hip, while also holding onto where his wrist would be. He held his breath, closed one eye and fired. Right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:42 am

She laughed, smiling and nodding pleasantly at him. "Excellent shot." Jasmine watched her breathing again before firing, striking slightly off-center and partially through his bullet hole.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:49 am

Arc whistled in admiration of the shot. "You should try kneeling. If you can pull bullseyes while stood up, you can hit anything if you crouch down." Arc stood up and changed his hand back into a hand. He approached the tree closest to him and jumped up, grabbing hold of one of the branches. A few leaves dropped down from the bunch as the branch swayed. He heaved himself upwards and swung his legs around, so that he was sitting comfortably. As comfortably as possible on a tree, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:56 am

Her eyes followed after him but she knelt, propping her elbow on he knee and holding her arm. She took a moment, the revolver cylinder popping out and whirling for a few moments before sliding back into place. All things considered, she should have done this a few shots ago, but late was better than never. Another held breath, eyes closed, and she took to firing dead-center at first a target 100 meters away, then 150.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 12:03 pm

Arc chuckled a quick chuckle before turning his hand into it's weapon form again. He leapt down from the tree and fired as he was coming down, hitting a target around 15 meters away in the middle of the first ring. "I concede, you win." He says, after landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next