Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Weapon up for Sale (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 9:48 am

Vasil woke up, rustling beneath the garbage bags he constantly used as a form of keeping hinself warm through the night. Crawling out of the hole he had made with his half-weapon/half-human form, just to avoid people stepping on him or throwing even more garbage on him while he slept, he was greated by the first faint rays of sunlight.
Getting up, he put on his mask and drew a blue bag out of his "bed," exposing all the jewelry and curio items that were in there. He used the bag as a form of carpet on which to present the different items, of which most were some form of stolen goods, but he needed to make a living somehow.
Sitting in a cross-legged position, Vasil felt his stomach being as empty as ever, he hoped to make enough of a fortune in order to finally afford 3 meals today instead of just 2 or 1.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2018, 2:54 pm

Recently a rumor about a strange gang had been spread around the city. According to it a mysterious group started kidnapping homeless people. There was also another rumor, a similar one, according to which no one had been kidnapped and those homeless people just joined the gang. However, the fact was that no one had ever seen that gang in action and its members remain unknown. Most people quickly dismissed it as just another stupid gossip that wasn't true. The gang existed though, it just wasn't what people thought it was.

That morning two friends had started roaming the streets of the city. They had their mission. The secret mission no outsider should know about. It would potentially put their leader's life in danger. What kind of danger? Let's just say that their leader didn't want to attract the attention of a certain organization.
Two friends after a few hours of a fruitless walk started a conversation:
"Hey, Mike, do you think the others have found anything?"
"No idea... I just want to finish our task as soon as possible..."
"Mmm... Yeah... To be honest, I don't get why the mistress suddenly decided that she needs more people..."
"Andrew, watch your words!"
"O-Oh, shit! I completely forgot!"
"Mhm... you don't want to get punished by our mistress for doubting her orders..."
Soon two saw a certain homeless boy who seemed to be selling some items. They decided to approach him, pretending to be interested in his items.
"Hey, dude, are you selling anything?" Andrew asked the boy. That boy was Vasil...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2018, 4:41 pm

Achima had been in town for one reason, and one reason only: soul collection. After the good for nothing deal demon agreed to form a crime ring with her, he had just dropped off the face of the planet. Achima had been somewhat patient at first, allowing Cipher to set his operation up. She didn't feed on any souls for that duration, attempting to keep a low profile. So much for letting the food come to her, though. With that, the wrath of one hungry kishin egg was about to be released upon the nearest city.

The teenager bid her time as well as she could, stalking along the busy sidewalks and keeping pressed to the nearest wall at all time so that she would avoid unnecessary communication with the people in town. There was no purpose within risking the memory of her face. Due to her overall dormant state in the recent months, Achima had decided to start small in order to get "refreshed" on her hunting skills.

As she headed down a sidewalk, the teenager's eyes darted left and right. One thing caught her eye, and it was quite unfortunate for them she mused as she purposefully strode towards her new victims. Confidence combined with her madness wavelength caused the people on the sidewalks to part like the red sea around her.

"I heard selling?" Achima asked blankly, surveying the male sitting behind the items. She completely ignored Andrew and Mike.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2018, 11:19 am

Vasil was waiting for a potential customer, when the voice of a man interrupted him, shortly followed by a female voice, both asking if he is selling the items presented to them.
Being now surrounded by having 3 customers all at once Vasil had the difficulty of choice. His inner voice or rather, his second ego began talking in his head: "Finally, some potential meals! Eh, I mean, they will provide the meals, of course. Come now, open your mouth!"

Vasil's outer ego thought about it and finally, began to speak, though with a nervous and shy voice: "Ah, y-y-yes, all this is u-u-u-up for sale, I even have more, of course, i-i-if you... would be interested." With that, he took a ring with a yellow gemstone and presented it to the 3, his hands shaking and trembling because of the fear, paranoia and the cold atmosphere of the streets.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2018, 6:43 pm

The two immediately shifted their attention towards the woman that had appeared. They both came to a simple conclusion- they couldn't proceed with their plan because that'd leave witnesses... or rather, a witness. Obviously, they only needed an excuse to leave without causing any suspicions.
"Damn, dude... he's just sitting there with such expensive stuff..." Andrew commented.
"Yeah... weird... Eh, better avoid shady dealers..." Said Mike.
Soon the two quickly walked away, leaving Vasil with Achima
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 12:56 pm

Achima narrowed her eyes at the quickly retreating boys. "Well then. They seemed a bit.. Off," she commented, bending down and quietly examining some of the items Vasil had laid out. She seemed calm, but inside she was quite upset. There was almost no point with bothering just with one soul, anyways. She had come over for three.

"Such interesting objects you've obtained.. By your location and appearance, I'd say they've been stolen. Don't worry though, I'll not tell anyone. I know what it's like," the teenager murmured, a small smirk appearing on her face as she leaned a bit closer to the boy across from her. This gave Vasil an up close look at Achima's face, which was tinted slightly grey. "Now, what's the price of this?" She asked, pointing to an item with false interest in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 1:16 pm

Surprised by having Achima's face so close to his, his paranoia kicked in, possesing him to crawl back as quickly as possible, creating distance he desperately needed. Focusing again on his customer, the voice in his head began ringing: "Idiot! You let the two get away, you won't lose this one. Concentrate!"
Calming down a little, he let his eyes wander to the item Achima was pointing at, a silver necklace with a blue rhinestone in the shape of an eye. He began talking with a small, nervous sound in his voice: "Ah,
yes, well, I would say 43 dollars? Well, or you c-c-could buy me... food."
The last sentence he said a little shyly
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 11:09 pm

"43 dollars?" Achima repeated, raising an eyebrow. She pretended to be startled by the cost, plucking the necklace off of the bag and tucking it in her pocket. "It's a pretty necklace, but not worth the cost," the teenager responded, a small smirk appearing on her face. "A meal or some money, hm? I don't have the ability to grant you either, unless you mean souls," the kishin egg flicked a wrist and a tendril of black blood shot out of her hand and wrapped around Vasil's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2018, 11:18 am

As he looked at the lady taking the necklace and how she commented on it being too expensive, he hoped that she would give him a nice, warm meal instead, but her next words shocked him, even more did the tendril which wraped around his neck. He read about black blood in his father's study books and knew it's effect, but this would not help him now.
Kneeing before Achima, Vasil made a praying gesture and hysterically spoke out: "Please, no, I beg of you! I... I can serve you, I can be off help, see!?" To prove his words, he transformed into his arms into the scythe blades of his weapon form and did the same thing with the spear-like blade of his weapon form, coming out of his throat.
Transforming back into a full human, he still pleaded: "Please, I beg, let me put myself into your servitude."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2018, 1:22 pm

ooc: Keeping an eye on this thread, in general, but just wanna point out that until he reached "leveled" status, he can't just spawn pieces that pop out of his body (spear blade from his neck). Law of equivalent exchange
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 8:33 pm

Achima raised an eyebrow when her meal demonstrated his weapon ability. The blade that came out of his neck did nothing to the black blood that was simply holding him in one place without much force for the time being. "I can be of help, see?" She mocked in a tone that was very similar to Vasil's.

However, the offer for a servant was indeed a bit tempting. Recently, Achima had begun to attempt to gain followers and experiment with her leadership capabilities. Cipher, the pesky deal demon that she had hoped to gain souls and perhaps a few minions from, had failed her. Still, their contract seal remained branded on her body.

A weapon partner.. She could use that. Not a regular weapon, however.. A dark weapon? That would be manageable. If they were to enter into a partnership though, it would have to be rather open ended..

Achima paused for a moment, tightening the tendril around his neck slightly as she did. "What more do you have to offer?" She asked, flicking her hand upwards and forcing Vasil to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 3:07 am

As Vasil was forced to his feet and Achima asked: "What more do you have to offer?", he tried to think of something fast, but soon, the voice in his head screamed: "Alright, that's it, I am taking over!" With these words, Vasil's facial expression turned from panic and despair to anger and hate.
As Achima raised him more, Vasil began to say, now in a more insane tone: "Look, I have gold,
silver and even more. My knowledge of the occult, demonology and of the soul is vast and it could be of some hel
... ech!"
As the tendril around his neck tightened, he was desperate for air. It didn't tighten all that much, but then again his physical body was never the most healthiest or most durable.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 5:06 pm

Achima loosened the tendril slightly, not wanting her possible partner or meal to die quickly. "You don't seem like you have much gold or silver. You're sitting in an alley, selling stolen jewelry and asking for food," she pointed out, frowning. His 'knowledge of the soul' that he claimed to posess..That could be of some use to the budding kishin egg. Achima wanted to gain power, and gain it quickly. "What's your name?" She demanded, eyes boring into Vasil's own.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2018, 3:23 am

Vasil was reliefed as the tendril loosened, as this meant that the time had not just come yet. He was trying to be as unmoving as possible, of fear that even one sound could potentially summon the wrath of his possible meister, but Achima's request for his name made him shake a bit.
It was just an old superstition from his family, but whenever you said your name to people like Achima, destiny would most certainly be dire for you, but he did not have another choice now did he?
So, he opened his mouth and answered the request: "Vasil, my name is Vasil. Forgive me if my question is rude, but what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2018, 4:43 pm

"Why does it matter to you?" Achima answered, pursing her lips into a thin line. "Besides, for all I know you could run along and report my whereabouts to the DWMA, and we can't have that," she pointed out in a rather bored sounding voice. She was still hungry, and there weren't any souls to be eaten in this situation. Despite her growing impatience, the kishin egg left her tendril wrapped loosely around Vasil's neck. "What are you? Weapon, dark weapon, demon blade..?" She inquired, shifting her weight to one foot and then back to the other.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 1:07 pm

At this point, the stress of the situation, the tendril around his weak neck and the hunger made it hard for Vasil to keep himself together. The outer personality took over because of it, but it still did not stop the beebing sound in his ears. He pulled himself together and answered the question Achima asked: "Dark... dark weapon."
With that response, he slowly closed his eyes, losing the hope of getting out of Achima's grasp alive. Lastly,
the inner voice in his head calmy stated: "You know... that this... is your fault... right?"
His eyes were still opened a bit and waiting for the lady to devour him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:59 pm

"Dark weapon," Achima repeated, unwrapping the tendril after hearing the type of weapon the boy was. He wouldn't run off to tell the academy, and she couldn't eat his soul so there was no harm or a foul in releasing him. Vasil could attempt to kill her but Achima highly doubted that he would try anything that foolish. After all, he looked like he'd just barely hit puberty. She'd flat out slaughter him before he even managed to wound her. The kishin egg was now left with two options: ignore Vasil and walk away, or discuss a partnership further.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2018, 2:26 pm

The moment of Achima releasing the dark blood tentacle from Vasil's neck was a one of absolute relieve for him. Still, that offer of servitude was not just meant as a desperate act of getting her to free Vasil, it was a true request from him. The burning desire in him to be independent was held in check by the wish of his inner self to serve.
The outer Vasil's desire to serve a master was unlike tgat of other people, for any other individual would look at servitude as a means to an end, but for his outer ego that was the end.
Going back to the prayer-like gesture he had at the very beginning, he desperately opened himself to her: "Please, I beg of you, take me under your wing! I request from you lady security, water and food. For these, I will give hand you my true loyality, complete obedience and utter servitude! You may say that I have nothing to offer you, but he who has nought can still give his life."
"At least you are good at begging," commented his inner ego. Vasil still kept his position, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 4:34 pm

A small, rather uncharacteristic smirk caused Achima's lips to tilt up slightly. "Fine. I have a base, a little while away from here. You may accompany me to it, and be 'taken under my wing' as you so elegantly put it. Naturally, there will be conditions, but our current location is hardly such a place to discuss them." She turned away from Vasil and started to leave the alley, glancing at him rather blankly. "Let's get started, shall we?"

OOC:Here is where her little base is. However, I would like you to wait for a post from VixyMcCloud before posting on your own. With such in mind, it's rather important for me to bring up the fact that Achima is currently suspended/on hold pending a revamp. I can't make another post in that thread until she's done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon up for Sale (Open)    A Weapon up for Sale (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Weapon up for Sale (Open)
Page 1 of 1