Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Weapon [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a Weapon [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:55 pm

OOC: Before I start, I have NO CLUE on how to do forum rp, so I'm just giving it a try. Sue me.

Rowan walked through the halls of the DWMA wandering with no clear destination in mind. He held a book on medieval combat loosely in his right hand, with his left hand inside of his jacket's pocket. Geez.... I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing. How am I gonna find a weapon partner in this crowd? he thought. He looked around nonchalantly at the crowds of people walking by and sighed. After some walking, Rowan sat down on one of the benches that scattered the academy and flipped open his book, skimming through the basics and focusing more about what he was gonna do, rather than the book.

Last edited by Airwalk26 on May 4th 2014, 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:05 am

ooc:// I have two characters that are unpaired weapons, but I'm trying to keep each of them in only one forum at a time! >< I will join when I caaaaan? You're doing great so far, though! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 11:23 pm

OOC: ok and thanks :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:36 pm

George, carrying small cleaning utensils, walked down the hallways of the DWMA, making sure that the janitors didn’t miss a spot, and if they did, cleaning it himself. He darted his eyes around the campus, only to, thankfully, find that the school was well-cleaned today. He walked until he came into a crowd of people. Due to being concerned that one of the chemicals from his cleaning supplies may accidently ruin someone’s clothes, he put them away in their section of his cargo pants.

About this time, he noticed a boy just a little taller than him sitting on a bench and reading a book. He couldn’t completely tall what the book was, but he could make out it was about medieval combat or something of that nature. He didn’t know a large deal about actual medieval culture or combat, though the Burning Symbol series and Icon: The Last Ice-bender took place in medieval fantasy worlds. Either way, he wanted to meet some more students at the DWMA and this could be a good opportunity.

He walked up to the other boy and, hoping not to startle him, asked, “Medieval? Like in some of those video games and comics?” While saying this, he used his right arm to scratch the back of his neck, his near constant smile never fading.

(OOC: I hope me popping in is okay. I saw on the Meisters in Need of a Weapon board that you made an open RP, and this was the only thread I could find that you made. If it is not okay with you, I can leave. Alright?)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:46 pm

ooc// Air, I would make this thread open so that others can join, okay? Also, do you want me to bring Jasmine (handgun) in? Antonio might have a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:59 pm

OOC: I'm fine with anything, really. O3O

Rowan looked up and glanced at the other boy. After looking at George for a brief moment, he snapped his book shut with one hand and angled it so allow the title to be seen. "Obviously," he remarked sarcastically whilst starting to get up.

"Do I know you?" he subconsciously scratched the back of his neck as well, quite annoyed by George's sudden appearance. However, he knew that he needed someone to show his around the academy, and this light question would introduce them to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:05 pm

George glanced at the title of the book, not quite realizing the sarcastic remark directed at him. When he was questioned soon after, he quickly responded, "No, not very likely. Just trying to meet some more people. I'm George, a Weapon. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 8:52 pm

Rowan seemed a bit more open once he heard that George was a weapon, and obtained a better body posture. "Well, I'm Rowan, I'm a new meister here at the academy." Rowan quickly shoved the hand that was scratching his neck into his jacket pocket, and gripped his book more tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:10 pm

George's eye opened a little wider than usual when he heard that this boy was also rather new, and a Meister. George still had yet to find a weapon, if his soul wavelength matched this boy’s, they could perhaps become partners, either way they could hopefully be at least friends. While he decided sit on the bench beside the other boy, he responded “A Meister? Do you happen to have a Weapon yet? I’m looking for a Meister.” He wanted to ask if they could check to see the compatibility of their wavelengths, but he didn’t want to rush it.

Last edited by AlbertChessXIII on May 4th 2014, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:34 pm

Rowan took a seat next to George, then scootched a few inches away. "That's way too many questions err George. But let me answer anyway. Yes, I am indeed a meister. No I do not have a weapon. And of course it makes sense you're looking for a meister, otherwise, I doubt you would've introduced yourself as a weapon." Rowan took a breath after the stream of answers, then studied George a bit more intently. His left eyebrow twitched as he noticed how excited George was, and he sighed internally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:50 pm

~Two’s too much? Did he take the last one as a question?~ George thought to himself, not quite reading the tension of the situation, as well as hoping to find a partner, “Do you want to see if our soul wavelengths match?” About this time, he noticed some leftover annoyance on Rowan’s face, “If you don’t want to, that’s perfectly fine with me.”  Trying to make the other boy more comfortable, he attempted to calm himself a little, as well as look away towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:59 pm

Rowan rubbed his eyes wearily and nodded. "Sure, but you'll have to explain to me how, first." He didn't show it, but he was eager to see if he could be paired with a weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:46 am

From further down the hall came a tall girl, her long, deep blue hair secured in a braid that stretched down to her hips. She had almost no figure to her, but she happened to be actually wearing one of the school's uniforms, a grey and black plaid, pleated skirt and a white button-up shirt beneath a black vest. Her tie was blue, the same color as her hair and eyes, and was the only real color in her outfit aside from the WEAPON tag pinned to the top of the tie. Of course, when someone has such naturally outlandishly colored hair and tattoos covering their bodies, it's not really necessary to wear color.

Her face was where the most obvious tattoos were, the ink matching her hair, outlining her eyes and swirling off from the main area in multiple places. Both sides were symmetrical; the tattoos on each eye perfect mirror images of each other. Wrapping around her neck from her left collarbone to behind her right ear were a series of little sparrows; stars trailed down behind her left ear. They couldn't be seen through the shirt, but she also had partial sleeves, a winged locket-heart on her chest, butterfly wings on her back, and a strange, almost tribal-like flower on her hip. On her legs, one could see various quotes, some of them partially sticking out from beneath the skirt, as well as a series of flowers of various types and colors.

It was obvious that she knew no shame of these things, as she appeared to be all but strutting, a peppy bounce to her step that fit her hair far more than it did her clothing. Idly, she waved and shouting greetings at people as she passed, though not all of them answered her. She shrugged it off, not particularly caring whether they wanted to say "hi" or not. Upon seeing the two new students, her interest peeked and she walked over, smiling wide, friendly.
"Hello to you both!" She said, looking between them, leaning down a bit. "Are you two looking for anything? I've been at this school for four years, now. I can show you around." Her eyes drifted to each of their tags, glossing over them when she saw the colors, though her expression did not change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 7:14 pm

George had spent the last few minutes trying, and failing, to figure out how to connect Soul Wavelengths, he had hoped the other boy already knew how and could teach him, not what ended up happening. Due to this, he was quite relieved when the new arrival walked by and mentioned she had been there for years. After letting out a small breath, he asked with lights dancing on his eyes, “We were about to try matching our Soul Wavelengths, and” finishing honestly, “I didn’t understand that part of the textbook. Can you please show us how?”

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to respond. My day was far more hectic than expected.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 7:36 pm

OOC: s'alright

Rowan actually patiently waited as George tried to figure out how to connect Soul Wavelengths. Meanwhile, he once again opened his book and skimmed through the pages, quite relieved that the more experienced student had appeared. Over few moments, Rowan glanced up at George and the girl seeing how she would respond. He then realized that none of them had introduced themselves, and he quickly stated, "I'm Rowan" before going back to his book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:07 am

"Hello, Rowan." She said, since the other boy had not introduced himself. "Name's Jasmine, but most everyone calls me Jazz. And yeah, I could show you." She smiled, standing straighter. "'A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.'" She quoted, having read the text countless times. "How new are you both? You'll have a lot of training to do, and it would be easier if," she looked to the weapon, "If you can transform at will. Fighting and sparring are customary at this school, so no one will question you if you go ahead and take your weapon form. Try it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 4:10 pm

George, having forgotten his manners, quickly stated, “My name’s George. Okay, I’ve taken it before,” He took a deep breath before continuing, “but, it is quite unusual looking.”

After taking another breath and closing his eyes, his body started to glow white. After this, it condensed down into a cylinder, landing where he was previously sitting, a hole formed in the middle of the shape. Next, it stopped glowing, but remained white; lines appeared on top of the shape, revealing its resemblance to toilet paper.

George unwrapped himself a few inches, showing that he was sectioned off every four inches; further cementing the toilet paper resemblance. He had taken this form several times before; cataloguing attributes of it after use. Despite this, he had a limited amount of knowledge about souls and how his own affected his secondary body. Souls, specifically connecting Soul Wavelengths and the mechanics behind his own power, were his biggest headaches in his attempts to learn how to be a weapon.

His voice came out from the shape, “Well, this is my weapon form. It has limited range, but is quite sharp.”

((OOC: After rereading my character’s profile and previous posts, I realized it is slightly (but not overly) odd he didn’t already know all the bits about Souls. But, I hopefully remembered that soon enough to make it into a specific hang-up and not a plot hole.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 7:16 pm

Rowan, upon seeing George's weapon form, snapped his book quickly and mentally facepalmed. "So... you're toilet paper?" Although Rowan's face showed disbelief and shock, his mind was already at work, finding uses of a sharp roll of toilet paper if their soul wavelengths happened to match.

Rowan had many questions to ask, but he decided he would save them for later, and he would ask them judiciously to prevent a long winded conversation. As he continued to think, Rowan began to see how useful George's weapon form could be, especially as a psychological weapon.

If he could successfully wield George, opponents might be caught off guard....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:50 pm

Jasmine smiled, nodding. "Impressive, if a bit unorthodox. Now," She nodded to Rowan, "Do you have any adverse feelings towards each other? Such can inhibit the compatibility and make for some rather painful interactions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:55 pm

Adrastea wandered through the halls, papers in hand as she tried to sort through how she was possibly going to fill all this out tonight. She looked up at the students in the hall, one holding a roll of... toilet paper? She shook her head, and the other seeming to coach the other on the toilet paper. This sure is a strange place indeed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:10 pm

Rowan scratched the side of his head as he thought of how he should answer. "No I don't really have any major problems with him." He knew that it would be easy to adjust to George's more energetic behavior, and he was also eager to try matching soul wavelengths with George.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:32 am

Jasmine smiled, "Good. Keep honesty as a top priority. Conflicts between partners can disrupt the harmony. Now," she pointed to George, smiling as she watched Rowan. "Try to lift him. It looks like you can put your arm through the center roll. When you do so, close your eyes, stay relaxed, and feel. Try to detect his wavelength and harmonize with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:24 am

Oh, he's a weapon... They're trying to operate together. She paused her walking at the group, and looked between the three, "I'm... sorry to interrupt, but... I uhm... I think I'm lost."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:38 am

Jasmine looked over at her, sizing her up before checking the color of her tag. "Another weapon, huh? What're you looking for, babycakes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:44 am

"Uh... I'm... trying to figure out where I should go to submit my paperwork. To enroll? And uhm... how to... get out of the building... It's kinda big." She blushed shyly, stammering despite herself. The nicknames were a new concept to her. She'd never been called a pet name of any sort and it was a bit flustering. Especially coming from such a cute girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Weapon [Open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next