Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:31 am

"That... Doesn't make much sense," Ana said, confused now. She wasn't really thinking about that at any point, so for her head to go there... Then, Luna took time to think of that anyway. "Luna..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:33 am

A shiver went down her spine when she heard her own name. Her body tensed. "Y-Yes Ana...?" She asked quietly. Her face was still red and her arms were trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:35 am

"What. Did. I. Say..." Ana said quietly, sternly, crossing her arms across her chest. Luna wouldn't be acting like that if she did say the other thing. It was too much of an overreaction even for Luna, Ana thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:42 am

With that attitude from Ana, Luna was basically put against a wall. She couldn't run even if she wanted to. Well, there was no other option but to tell her the truth... or at least half-truth. Luna stared at the bottom of the tub for a moment before, trying to calm down and then she let out a sigh before she looked at Ana again. "Y-You... were so d-difficult to understand b-but... you said...you said m-my name... a-and... then... you muttered..." There was a short pause between the sentences. Luna gently placed her hand on her own arm. "s-something a-about love..." The girl finally said, mumbling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 12:02 pm

Ana shoved her face down below the water, shaking her head. She had her hands covering most of her face when she came back up, though the redness was still obvious. She couldn't pretend that it couldn't happen, or wiggle out of it now... "Y-yeah... Right, uhm... Try not to think less of me because of that, okay? It's not like I'll do anything you don't like because of it, so just forget it, okay?" she said, assuming that Luna wasn't interested.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 12:09 pm

Ana's reaction only confirmed that what she said in her sleep was the truth. Her face remained as red as before. However, a slight, gentle smile also appeared on her face. "A-And you k-know wh-what I w-whispered... i-into your ear... after that..?" The girl said and then looked away for a second. A sudden thought appeared in her head. Suddenly Luna wrapped her arms around Ana and pulled her into a tight hug. "I-I-I w-whispered: "I l-l-l-love you too...""
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 12:52 pm

Ana was dumbstruck, blinking repeatedly, wide eyed trying to say something without actually being able to produce the words. Was she still dreaming? It didn't feel like she was still dreaming. She felt the warmth of the water and the warmth of Luna's body too. "Really? Really really? You really do?" Ana asked once she found her voice, excitedly and quickly, as she cuddled Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 1:25 pm

"Y-Y-Yes... I do... I needed just needed your confession to realize it..." Luna whispered quietly as she held Ana in her arms. One moment later, she released her from the hug and looked away. "It's just... I just... I don't deserve to be loved.. b-by such a great girl... I'm clumsy... and... weak... and... everything..." Luna whispered quietly and weakly. It seemed like her low self-esteem kicked making her think she's not worth to be liked nor loved by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:32 pm

"Shut up," Ana said, not wanting to get into that discussion but neither really wanting the girl to ruin the moment for herself. "If you don't deserve it then just be happy that it happened and shut up," she went on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:40 pm

That was enough to actually shut Luna up. At least for a moment. She ended up staring at Ana confused and embarrassed. After a moment though, she looked at the floor and bit her lip. Perhaps... she should really just enjoy the fact that... someone actually fell in love with her? Love... such a beautiful thing. Just thinking about that feeling made Luna feel warm on her soul. She was so happy and yet... so worried. "S-Sorry... Y-you're right... I... I am happy... so happy... this... this day is... so great..." Luna said quietly, while still looking at the floor. Once she looked again at Ana, there was a smile on her face and tears of joy in her eyes. "May I... May I have another hug?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:48 pm

"Good," Ana said to Luna agreeing with her sentiment. "You can have as many as you like and you don't have to ask," Ana then said, smiling, though blushing a little too, thinking of what she would say next, "Because... If we both love each other, then I would be your girl... girlfriend and you are mine, so..." she said, looking away. It was still incredibly embarrassing to say something like that...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:05 pm

Well, not only it was embarrassing to say such things but it was also embarrassing to listen to such sweet things. Luna's face turned red, but with a happy smile, she hugged Ana tightly. "You're so adorable..." She whispered with her eyes closed. Diana would remain in that hug for a while before Luna released her from it. "B-B-But... what now?" She finally asked. Well, Luna had never been in a relationship before and thus she was unsure what to do now that they... well... became girlfriends.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:23 pm

Ana giggled when Luna hugged her and at the compliment. Being free to say stuff like that and do things like this felt really good. "I think we carry on as normal, but we do things we feel like doing and with more hugs and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:31 pm

"Alright, that makes sense! So... we just all more cute and sweet to everything, right?" Luna said and then asked. She seemed excited to experience all the cool stuff couples can do. Well apparently the difference wouldn't be that big, at least according to Ana, but still, she was excited about everything. "So... would you like to... hm... do something while we're here? Like... for example... that slide with double rings?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:55 pm

"If you really want," Ana said, with a small smile. She didn't exactly want Luna climbing up any of the stairs, but she also didn't want to keep her from doing something she seemed so set on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:01 pm

"W-well, it's not that I want something... I simply like spending time with you so... uhm... I'm trying to find some attractions here that we could enjoy... t-together." Luna said smiling and nodding. As long as they were enjoying their time together Luna would probably accept almost any form of having fun.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:12 pm

"But aren't you enjoying our time in this here Jacuzzi?" Ana asked, scooching closer to Luna and leaning her head against her shoulder again, an innocent smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:17 pm

"Hmm... Y-y-yes I am... It's so nice here... and you're close too..." Luna said blushing a bit as she felt Ana getting closer. It felt so right. With her eyes closed, she gently tilted her head to her side so it touched Ana's. "L-let's just stay here for a little longer then..." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:26 pm

"We can go on that slide afterwards," Ana said quietly, finding Luna's hand and taking hold of it. Ah, the freedom to just go with your feelings was so nice...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:43 pm

It was indeed... For Luna, it was a completely new thing. A completely new feeling. She'd never been in love with anyone before and never felt loved before. It was as if a completely new world had opened for her to explore. Luna gently squeezed Ana's hand. It made her heart beat faster. She couldn't help but giggle at how nice it felt. "Sure we can..." The girl finally replied. "T-This is the best day ever..." Luna quietly commented before letting out a relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:48 pm

"Plenty more days like this to come," Ana said, sitting back up slowly, then standing up and stretching. "I make it a point to visit these when I come here. Let's go?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:54 pm

Luna stood up carefully, to not risk getting into another embarrassing and potentially dangerous accident. "Sure!" She told Ana with a smile. Then she placed her hands on the edges of the tub and slowly stepped out of it, making sure to not become a victim of the slippery floor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 5:58 pm

Ana giggled at Luna being so careful with getting out of the tub. She was glad that she was, too. She really didn't want anything to happen. Ana got out of the tub quicker than the other girl, taking her hand before moving off towards the slide which Luna wanted to go on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 6:06 pm

Holding hands in public felt a bit embarrassing but on the other hand, it also felt so... satisfying. Luna led Ana towards the stairs and them up to the slide she'd mentioned earlier. It was the infamous slide that just a few threads before made a certain witch scared to death. "S-So... t-this is it... the slide for two people..." Luna said quietly, with a blush on her cheeks. She then took one of the 8 shaped rings and smiled at Ana. "I have a feeling that this slide will be the best of them all..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 6:11 pm

"I wanna go on the back," Ana said, grinning at Luna. She thought that the slide probably would be less exciting than just watching Luna's reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next