Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 7:02 pm

Ana emerged slowly from behind Luna, slowly so that she wasn't easy to hear doing so. At first, she wanted to see how long it would take for Luna to turn and see her; then the idea of hugging her from behind came along very suddenly, so she decided to make sure she wouldn't succumb to temptation. "Boo!" she exclaimed loudly, throwing her arms up to create a splash.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 7:58 pm

When Luna heard the loud "Boo" she turned around with a quiet squeak. It was something she didn't expect! Also, the splash managed to hit her in a perfect moment as it hit her directly in the face! "It was an ambush!" The girl commented right before she removed wet hair from her face. She then giggled quietly and said- "If I could swim I'd probably try the same thing. Instead, I'd probably surprise you with a tight hug, ahahah~!" Luna was completely unaware of the fact that that's exactly what Ana'd been tempted to do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 3:03 pm

Ana blushed quite obviously, surprised enough by her meister's words that she didn't even look away. She was speechless, though, along with her obvious embarrassment. If Luna hadn't been saying and drawing and doing so much of this stuff so very obviously, Ana might have at this point have been fooled into thinking that she was doing what she was doing for a reason similar to why Ana felt so uncomfortable that day. Either Luna was just doing all this because they were really good friends, or because she was way too earnest; this in Ana's mind was rather unlikely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 5:04 pm

Well, Luna's mind wasn't that complicated. When she said she'd hug Ana, she didn't mean anything weird by that. Friends hugging each other was not a weird sight, right? That was what Luna meant by her words. Ana was her best and only friend and she really wanted to hug her just because she liked her so much! Or maybe... there was something more to it, but Luna was unable to realize it? Yeah, it was a possibility that most likely is true. The girl tilted her head to her side, giving Ana a puzzled look. She seemed really surprised by Ana's reaction. "Hey Ana..? Is... everything okay? This whole day I had a feeling that... something is off..." Luna said quietly. She seemed worried, even though Ana was just embarrassed by Luna's earlier words. "D-Do you want a h-hug perhaps?" The girl asked after a moment, assuming that a hug was what Ana wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 5:52 pm

"No..." Ana finally said, shaking hear head, once she snapped out of it. Well, it's not like she didn't want a hug, it's just that doing such might just compound the problem that she was having. But it was very tempting... With a sigh, Ana caved, "Uh, maybe," she said, after only a moment following her denying it, looking down at the water. The thought that maybe Ana wasn't entirely right in trying to completely hide her feelings went through her mind. Perhaps if she was just honest and told Luna, it wouldn't end too badly. Really, the worst case scenario was that Luna would not want to be friends anymore, but considering how close they were that didn't seem too likely. Ana could handle a simple rejection just fine... 

Aaaah, dammit, why do I feel so hopeless!?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 1:53 pm

At first Luna seemed disappointed when Ana said, luckily for her, a moment after that, Ana said the magic "maybe", which made the girl very happy. Without even confirming whether or not the weapon wanted a hug, she lunged forward towards her and wrapped her arms around her, trapping her in a tight hug. "Yay~!" The girl said joyfully and then giggled. "Heheheheh, I've caught you and now I won't let ya goo~!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 2:10 pm

Ana resigned to her fate, albeit brought on by herself and entirely enjoyable, at least up until she thought about how they were both about as close to naked as you could be in public and how they were very, very close; as such, she tried not to think about it too hard. Still, she wasn't sure how red she could get, but it she was getting to some sort of limit, she just had to be. Oh well, she could deal with it. Ana returned the hug to what capacity she was able to while her arms were still trapped against her sides.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 5:52 pm

Luna didn't mind hugging her in their state. Actually, she found it even more special since they were even closer to each other with nothing more than their swimsuits on.  The girl let out a quiet giggle and then released Ana from the hug. "That was so great... Mmm... you're so warm, you know~?" Luna said smiling widely. "I want moooreee~! But wait! I can become addicted to it! I'll hug you one more time after we have our fun here, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 6:11 pm

Ana looked away from Luna almost as soon as the two of them parted, glowing and fidgeting though under the water so almost imperceptibly. She wasn't sure how to respond to the girl, nor was she sure if she was joking or not. Could she be clueless enough to not be while saying all that? Couldn't be... Ana turned around and moved towards the stairs again. "Lets just go over there and uh... I don't know, go on some slides or something," she said, just to change the subject and pace.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 2:35 pm

Luna nodded, smiling slightly. In all her happiness and cluelessness she hadn't noticed how embarrassed Ana became because of her behavior. "S-Slides sound like fun... b-but I hope they won't be... too steep..." Luna said and looked away for a second. It was difficult for her to admit, but she was afraid of heights. The girl followed Ana towards the stairs. She was really curious about those waterslides and she was sure they would provide fun!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 5:54 pm

Ana picked first of all one of the slides that was most middle of the road. It would be a good start, she thought, so Luna could see what she thought. Unknowingly to Ana, the downside would be that the stairs weren't exactly very good at concealing just how high they were climbing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2018, 6:23 pm

Well, indeed climbing the stairs turned a bit problematic for Luna. She kept looking down nervously. shivering a bit. "Heheheh... It's q-quite h-high up h-here... d-don't you think, Ana?" The girl said, stuttering a bit. She then let out a slightly nervous laugh. She needed to distract herself. But how? The girl looked around, trying to avoid looking down until... her eyes simply focused on staring at Ana's back. Well, that seemed to be the safest option for her, however, for some reason, just staring at her partner made her feel a bit weird. Luna couldn't understand that feeling, but she was glad that it managed to calm her down a bit, at least.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 2:09 pm

"It's not too bad," Ana said as she stopped to look over the side for a moment, shrugging. She wasn't bothered about heights, though she didn't linger long considering that Luna didn't seem to be overly comfortable with being on the staircase even if just considering the question. Once they did get up to the top, Ana stood slightly off to the side. "Want to go first?" she asked, pointing to the tube. It was one at a time and there was a bored attendant there probably to stop people from breaking that rule and making sure that people didn't collide at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 6:52 pm

Once the two reached the top of the staircase leading to the slide, Luna managed to calm down a bit and relax. She was standing far away from the edges of the floor. She didn't want to risk looking down from that height. When Ana asked her question, a shiver went down her spine, but that managed to make her stop thinking about her fear of heights. Well, sure the DWMA was located quite high above the main city and there were high stairs to reach it. However, those stairs were so huge that Luna wasn't really afraid of falling down. Even walking down from them didn't seem as bad as all she could see were the stairs and the horizon. Even looking at Death City from the DWMA wasn't as bad since she could always stand as far away from any edges as possible.
Luna looked at Ana and smiled slightly. "S-sure..." The girl said quietly as she approached the slide. She started staring down the slide, unable to move. "U-u-uhm..." Luna murmured after a moment. Perhaps sitting down was a good idea? The meister sat down at the top of the slide and looked down once again. "U-Uhm... A-Ana... I-I'm... a bit... scared..." She said after a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 7:26 pm

"You'll be fine, you can't even see down from the pipe," Ana reassured the girl with a thumbs up and a smile. "Just go on and do it, you're one little push away from the edge and it's a short, fun way down," she then went on, crouching down behind the girl. If she were any meaner a person she might even give Luna that one last push she needed, she thought, but alas Ana really wasn't and even if she was she would also probably not have wanted to do anything which might make Luna dislike her for even the briefest of moments. "I'm sure you'll want to get straight back up onto a slide the moment you hit the water and if you don't... Well, we'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 5:25 pm

Luna closed her eyes and took a deep breath. To her, it was as if she was about to do something very dangerous. It looked as if she was about to step into the lion's den. She was ready for it though! For Ana! For the sake of their fun! She was determined to overcome her fears and enjoy the ride! "A-A-Alright! S-See you at the bottom then..." Luna said with her eyes closed as she pushed herself off the edge letting the water take her down the slide, into the pipe. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! THIS IS TOO FAST! AAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed all the way down.
Sometime later, when she finally found herself at the bottom of the slide, she quickly stepped away from the small pool where the ride was ending. "I-I'm... I'm alive... Heheheh... T-That was fun!" Luna told herself happily!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 5:57 pm

Ana listened to Luna as she went down, looking like she was wondering about whether she should actually have gotten her to do it or not. Whatever, it happened so Ana couldn't take it back. She sat herself at the top of the slide and then went down when the attendant said she could. Her reaction to it wasn't nearly as exciting, though her laughter probably indicated exactly what she thought of the experience. It was audible up until a few moments before she hit the water. Similarly to Luna, she also quickly got herself out of the pool, though she was just trying to rejoin her friend as quickly as she could manage. "So, how was it?" she asked the other girl with a grin, leaning forward a little with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 8:08 pm

For a few short seconds Luna stared at her partner without a word. Then she smiled widely and her eyes lit up with excitement. "That was total, absolutely uber awesome! I want more! Coming here was a great idea!" The girl commented as she gave her friend thumbs up. Well, it seemed like she wasn't going to be scared of water attractions anymore... Luna started looking around with happiness on her face. It was clear that she probably wanted to visit every possible place in the are of the swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 8:38 pm

Ana stood up straight and clapped her hands together in front of herself, grinning wider along with Luna. So everything worked out just fine. In all the excitement, having forgotten her herself in lieu of getting both of them onto another slide, Ana grabbed the hand that Luna had held up. She pulled Luna along after herself. "On to the next!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 4:34 pm

Suddenly, once Ana grabbed Luna's hand, the meister blushed and she felt that her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't understand the reason behind such reaction, but she couldn't say it was unpleasant. A curiosity arose inside her soul. It was a desire to understand the reason behind her strange feelings and reactions. Perhaps they were somehow related to Ana's weird behavior? Well, only the time can tell. Luna followed her friend, smiling widely. "Yay! I can't wait to see the next one!" The girl said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 9:02 am

"Do you want to work your way up or skip a few?" Ana asked as she stopped by the stairs of the next highest slide, ready to take Luna to the next one or he one after that should the girl prefer that. By this point she realised what she was doing, but in the end figured that it was something that friends did anyway, sometimes. She wasn't going to worry about it, though she was a little red.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 6:13 pm

"Hm.. I guess that visiting every single slide would t-take too much time... I guess we can skip a few then." Luna said smiling happily. Well, it was obvious that some of those slides would feel very similar to each other and thus it was probably a good idea to only choose the best ones. At least that was Luna's way of thinking. She had to admit her weird thoughts had calmed down and she started enjoying holding hands with Ana... perhaps she was enjoying it a bit more than she should though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 6:34 pm

"Mhm," Ana agreed, tugging Luna onwards towards a slide that was a fair amount higher than the first they had been on; this one required the use of an inflatable ring, since it was quite a bit larger and faster than the first. (One per person, it's not that one.) Ana let go of Luna's hand somewhat reluctantly so she could take the ring and also hold the handrail.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 6:51 pm

(Well, too bad it was not that one). Since they found themselves quite high above the ground Luna started to feel a bit nervous. Luckily for her, the fact that Ana was so close to her made her a little bit calmer. Perhaps those slides were a good way to deal with her fear? Well, probably not, but one can always dream. The girl slowly and carefully took one of the rings and quickly grabbed the rail. Definitely looking down wouldn't end well and so Luna just decided to keep looking at her partner. "W-Who's going first this time?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 7:26 pm

"I've been on most of the slides here, so I don't mind," Ana said, shrugging quickly without stopping to answer Luna. "Really, it doesn't matter too much," Ana went on. The fact that they would both be going down the slides meant that first or second didn't actually make a difference. The experience was the same, either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next