Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) Empty
PostSubject: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 12:26 pm

Inside of the DWMA, in the music room, sat a dark-haired girl, playing the piano. She was playing the recognizable tune of Fur Elise, her eyes closed in concentration as she leaned into the music. She had no sheet music out. She has had it memorized for the past 2 years.

Her name is Viola Colombo, and she comes from a family of musicians. Not by blood, but that didn't matter. She was a natural. She used all her free time to practice and perfect her music, memorizing it so that she could play anywhere, anytime. She didn't have class at the moment, so she though she'd stop by the music room and ya know, play some music.
Back to top Go down
digitalpriestess
SERP Member
SERP Member
digitalpriestess

What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 2:14 pm

Among her first few days at the academy for meisters and weapons alike, Isabel had spent the majority of her time wandering around like a ghost, a drifting shadow that went practically unnoticed by her fellow classmates, save for the ones that she drilled for questions pertaining to activities and classes. However, today, the girl simply appeared to be surveying the halls and architecture, before a tune floated down the echoic hallway into her ears. Behind the thick panes of her glasses, the girl blinked, then proceeded into the music room.

She hesitated as she peeked through the open doorway into the music room, her poofy hair appearing before her glasses, but her full face or head not coming into view until she felt as if the piece being performed was just about finished. At that moment, Isabel snaked out from behind the door frame and briskly walked to the performing girl's side. In just an instant, it looked like the girl had teleported from one place to another with how fast she strode. Before any protest could arise from the performer, Isabel had already begun speaking. "A Beethoven piece? Are you a fan of his works?" Her tone lacked any latent mood, like an interviewer of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 3:26 pm

As she finished the piece, she opened her eyes and looked up to see a girl standing beside her, asking her question. Viola nodded. "Indeed I am." She turned in the piano chair so she could look at the girl as they talked. "He's one of my favorites. Well, him and Vivaldi." The weapon said, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
digitalpriestess
SERP Member
SERP Member
digitalpriestess

PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 3:38 pm

Isabel's head tilted a tad to the right, her vibrant red eyes still concealed behind her glasses. "I see. With how adeptly you were playing his piece, that isn't much of a surprise." In an average conversation, there would be a beat of silence to pan out the weight of the exchange, but the girl simply kept speaking. "Though, Vivaldi specialized more in strings, correct? Can you play string instruments as well? Or do you perhaps just enjoy the sound and don't wish to dwell in it yourself?" The girl's head tilted back toward the left.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 3:42 pm

Once again, the girl nodded. "I do. I also play the violin." She replied. "And The Four Seasons, is one of my favorite to play. Especially Spring. I just think it's so beautiful." Viola replied. "Are you a musician yourself? Or just enjoy classical music? Cause you sure seem to know a lot about classical musicians and composers as well as their music." She asked.
Back to top Go down
digitalpriestess
SERP Member
SERP Member
digitalpriestess

PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 9:03 pm

Isabel nodded in return, and leaned down a bit toward the girl, the reflection off her glasses disappearing and revealing her inquisitive expression. "Very interesting. You have quite a diverse repertoire of musical skill." The girl rocked back and forth on her feet, from her heel to her toe, then back once more, and repeat. "I dabble in classical music, but I never got the chance to put much time into performing it." A bit of a smile crept onto her lips. "Though, I had a prolonged phase in which I studied classical musicians very diligently. How long have you been continuing your own studies? With the way you were performing, I have to imagine you've gone on longer than me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 10:18 pm

Again, the violin nodded. "Once more, you are correct. I've been playing the piano since I was 6, and the violin since I was 8. My parents are musicians you see. So I grew up listening to them play. Now, they didn't force me to do this, they wouldn't force me to do anything. According to what they've told me, I asked if I could learn how to play these two magnificent instruments. I just think they're so pretty and there's so many different styles you can do with them. Especially with the synthesizer keyboards they make nowadays." Viola informed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)   What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a musical day it is. Just right for a partnership! (Digi & Lacey, Private)
Page 1 of 1