Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 2:07 pm

On a street corner in Death City stood a girl, and her violin. Taking a deep breath, the girl raised the violin to her chin, and brought up her bow. She exhaled and began to play. It was an upbeat tune, familiar to anyone up-to-date with late 2000s music would recognize that she was playing Rather Be by Clean Bandit. She found that playing pop tunes really got people's attention.

A bit of a crowd began to form, the farther she got into the song, and anyone watching could tell that the girl was really into her playing. Her eyes were closed, and she was leaning into the music. Every once in a while, someone would toss some coins, or some bills into her open violin case that sat at her feet.

Now, some people would think she did this strictly for the money. That was bs. The girl loved playing her violin, and she liked making people happy by playing her violin for them. It was one of her many hobbies and she did this strictly because she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 5:18 pm

Zoe was still a bit flabberghasted from the move and was merely walking around the city to get her bearings. It was a lot bigger than she expected it to be and she was starting to wonder if she would ever find her way around. She didn't exactly know where she was but she was smiling and humming random tunes all the same. She swung the loosely fitted hand socks as she swung her arms in front and then behind her as if she was shifting the air to move her body forward as she walked.

As she continued to him she unconsciously changed from a random hum to an actual song. She then realized the song she was now humming was actually being played and she stopped in her tracks and looked around. She found herself in a crowd that was all surrounding a girl playing the Violin. [i]She's so goodGood! She thought with a smile on her face and stars in her eyes.

She began to sway her harms over her head and let out a cheer. "Woooooooooh!" Zoe then started to turn and twist around in excitement, improving her dance moves as she always did. Not thinking about how loud and obnoxious her wails and cheers were. "Yeah! Play it like you mean it! Woohoo! A couple people around her started to glare or give her nervous looks that went unnoticed in her own excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 9:18 am

By the end of the song, Viola was sweating and panting. Let the last note ring into the sky, she lowered her bow. She leaned against the wall behind her as people complimented her, stopped their video recordings, left her a dollar or two, and continued on their way. Scanning the crowed she looked for a girl whose whooping and hollering voice she heard before might belong to. They soon planted on a girl about her age who was smiling widely. "Hey." She called out to her. "Thanks for the encouragement and enthusiasm. I appreciate it." The weapon told her with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2018, 5:32 pm

Zoe's smiled purely and as the girl acknowledged her she stepped closer and clapped her fingertips together. "Wow, I wish I could play like that! You're really good! I bet you play professionally huh?" She asked with childish excitement. It was almost like she was meeting some famous musician, but the girl didn't look much older than she was. Zoe almost wondered if she went to the giant school in the middle of the city.

Zoe placed one hand behind her back and extended her right hand towards the girl and letting it rest slightly in front of her. "My name's Zoe! I'm relatively new to the area..." She moved her hand behind her back to the back of her head and scratched it a bit nervously. "...actually make that VERY new to the area... I pretty much wandered in here and just noticed the huge building in the middle before hearing your music" Zoe's eyes gleaned with childish amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2018, 2:17 pm

Blushing slightly, Viola shook her head. "" I don't actually, but I appreciate the compliment. I grew up in a musical family, and have been classically train in violin and piano since I was very young." The musician let out a short laugh. "First off, welcome to Death City. Second, that big building is the DWMA. Otherwise known as the Death Weapon Meister Academy. I'm a student there." Viola replied to the girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2020, 4:45 pm

Zoe placed her extended hand down and looked up at the building with a gleam on her eyes. "Wow, the DWMA huh?"
She looked at it for a moment before suddenly turning to look at the girl again. "Hey! Do you think you could give me a tour of the school Miss... Miss...?" Zoe bonked herself on the head closing her eyes as she did and sticking her tongue out for a second. "Gosh, I don't think I even know your name yet!" She mentioned grinning afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)   I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can has monies, and partnership! (Private, Idoc & Lacey)
Page 1 of 1