Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 4:47 pm

Chloe shuddered at his words. To her, the concept of not having proper meals was absolutely unfamiliar. Once the woman finally finished her pancakes, she let out a quiet sigh. "I don't think asking for details about your meals would be wise." The witch commented as she crossed her arms on her chest. "I must say, I'm a bit curious..." She said quietly as she tried to look into his eyes. It was as if she was trying to stare directly into his soul and read it. Of course, she was unable to do so, as she was not able to use Soul Perception. Of course, Vasil couldn't know about it. "You're so young and yet my people found you alone... selling quite expensive items... in some absolute shady place... These facts make me really curious about your past, boy. Where are your parents? Have you run away from your home? Perhaps you're an orphan who's escaped his orphanage? Please, tell me more about yourself. In exchange, I'll share some information about myself with you.Of course, I'm not forcing you to anything. I simply wish to satisfy my curiosity." Chloe said, smiling politely at poor Vasil. There was a weird thing about her statement. Something she'd hoped he wouldn't notice. How did she know all of that? How did she know that Vasil was found by her men selling different items?
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 2:06 pm

Vasil's paranoia was not always good, but it provided him with one ability, the ability of constant doubting. As Chloe finished speaking, he turned his eyes everywhere, left, right, up, down. Vasil normally did this when thinking or analyzing something. Suddendly, he looked up to the lamp which was above their table and tapped with his quite long fingernails on the table.
He considered the concequences of revealing anything to Chloe, constantly remembering and checking her last spoken words. Vasil heared the people who brought him here eating their food, Mike and Andrew. People, people, the people who brought him here... wait, did Andrew and Mike even tell Chloe once about what happened before they found him? How could she know about him selling things before then? He knew that they set this all up!
Vasil turned his eyes slowly from the lamp and to Chloe, checking her yellow eyes. Mother always told him that you could see what someone was thinking or planning by staring into their eyes. Vasil was so focused that he did not notice his own obsessive staring, his smile and the fact that his inner ego was slowly taking hold of him, like when he devoured his very first soul.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 4:58 pm

Surprisingly, there seemed to be no evil intent in Chloe's eyes. She seemed genuinely curious about him. Of course, her curiosity was caused by her boredom only. After all, why would a woman such as Chloe be so interested in some hobo kid? She simply had nothing better to do on that day as she was away from home waiting for her people to finish their tasks in the city. The witch frowned at Vasil's strange stare and a shift in attitude. She frowned, staring into his eyes.
Mike notice the tension rising in the air, which made him instinctively reach into his pocket, where his gun was hidden. However, when he noticed the way his boss glanced at him, he calmed down a bit.
Chloe started wondering, did the boy notice that she revealed that she knew more than she should about him? Not that she really cared if he'd noticed.
"Perhaps, you'd like to know something about me then?" Chloe asked, keeping her polite smile.
Andrew noticed that both Vasil and Chloe seemed to have some sort a psychological "battle".
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 10:39 am

After Chloe utter her question, Vasil stopped the tapping and covered his mouth with his right hand, but it was clear that he was smiling. He wiped his face and stoped looking at Chloe so intensively, however, a strange glow appeared in his eyes, miniscule but powerful. Vasil's tone and voice also changed, becoming more delighted and also somewhat fiendish you could say. "Very well, I shall tell you a little bit about moi, give me just some time to recollect my memories." He looked to Mike's pocket, then to Mike and smiled before turning his attention back to Chloe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 5:19 pm

Chloe didn't like the sudden and weird change in Vasil's behavior. It was suspicious. Extremely suspicious and she didn't like it. At all. "Look who's finally showing his true face." Chloe commented. Her face and attitude changed. She became serious. "Fascinating how you went from poor scared boy to someone... so... hm..." She said but didn't finish the sentence. One thing was clear, Chloe certainly wasn't afraid of Vasil's "other side". In fact, she found it to be rather annoying. "But let's hear what you could tell me about yourself. Perhaps that'll finally satisfy my curiosity. After that, you're free to go wherever you want." The witch informed him.

Both Mike and Andrew were cautiously observing Vasil. They didn't want to risk getting their boss into a dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:48 am

True face was right. Now that the alter ego had some control, he first took a deep breath and finally opened his mouth, with a big grin on his face: "Well, to make a long story short, I fleed from my home and left some... unpleasant things behind." Of course, he was referring to his murder, but he left it to Chloe to figure that out. "Now, I am just trying to survive and live life as best as I can. Now then, let't cut to the chase, I am not just here because of generosity or kindness, am I?"

Last edited by Kusler on March 31st 2018, 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:27 pm

When it was time for Vasil to ask questions, Chloe simply smirked. "You are here for a few reasons, young Vasil. At first, these two were... recruiting... new workers for me. They were about to ask you if you are looking for a job. Out of boredom, I have been observing these two for quite some time. When they found you I have come to a conclusion that perhaps a simple conversation with you would satisfy said boredom. So, here I am, quite entertained. We are not going to force you to go with us or anything. So, you are free to go now." The witch said and then adjusted her glasses. She was honest with him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:12 pm

Vasil looked down at the floor, then back up again to Chloe. Hm, maybe this job Chloe wanted to offer him could very well further his own plans. Well, asking wouldn't really hurt him he thought. "And what kind of occupation did you have in store for me?" He asked, with a big, fiendish smile across his face. The alter ego enjoyed his time out, even more when he thought about it ending.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:38 pm

"Well... first we'd have to figure out what you'd good at... Though, most of my... employees work as security guards for other businesses and bodyguards for important people." Chloe explained calmly. Of course, she left out important parts like her special squad which was helping Chloe "adjust" new "employees" to be perfect for the job. Also, there was something she really started to hate about the young man- she really didn't like his weird smile. In her opinion, it looked so stupid, just as if he was trying too hard to scare her. Of course, Mike and Andrew had a completely different opinion about that smile of his.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 11:59 am

Sitting there and listening Chloe talk, Vasil slowly covered his face with his left hand held his head with his right one. Revealing his face again the energetic and livid Vasil turned back into the pathetic looking child that Mike and Andrew found. Looking back a little to Chloe, he said, with an exhausted voice: "Hm, what am I good at."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 9:33 am

Once again Chloe found herself frowning at the boy's strange behavior. From a shy kid he turned into a cheeky little... and then from that, he turned back into a shy kid. The witch was unable to explain what was really causing such changes. Well, all she assumed that Vasil could be suffering from some strange mental issues. What was be the cause of it? Deep inside, the witch had a feeling that not bringing one of her meisters to scan the boy with Soul Perception was a bad idea. "You certainly seem good at running away." The witch said calmly, basically commenting on his situation.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 9:46 am

Vasil looked at his feet, checking if his blue bag of goods was still there, which it was, but looked back at Chloe when she started to speak again. His expression still that of exhaustion, Vasil was also a little confused at Chloe's statement. "Good at running... away? He still thought about what he could bring to the table in order to convince Chloe that he would be a good employee, althpugh only one skill came to his mind at that time: "Well, I can do... one thing, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 9:40 am

"Yeah, you ran away from your home. You seemed to have everything planned, up until a certain point that is... Oh and no one has found you yet." Chloe explained calmly with her eyes closed. She was getting bored of the conversation with the boy. Only then she noticed that he switched from his bratty self to his shy and weak self. "Hm... Look who's changed again... So, is there anything you're actually good at? Do you have any talents?" The witch asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2018, 5:22 am

Vasil looked to the ground with a small shame in his eyes when Chloe mentioned his escape from home, however, when the question of him having skills came up, he was silent for a relatively long time, but then answered: "Well,... do y-you need a-a-a weapon?" He could only hope that Chloe would not ask for any details, although she probably would.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 3:32 pm

Chloe's answer was brief and short. "No, I don't." The witch told him as she adjusted her glasses and folded her arms on her chest. "I can help you get to that damned academy for kids like you. You know, the one in Death City." The woman added after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 1:48 am

Vasil, with his sobber eyes, shock his head and replied: "No, it is a little more complicated then that." He wondered if he should finally tell the honest truth, hopefully she would accept it.] "I have shed innocent blood." He deeply sighed lay his head as well as his arms on the table, covering his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 5:19 pm

Chloe's attitude changed quickly when she heard his sudden revelation. She started staring at him in silence. That stare looked a bit as if she was actually glaring at him, but without actually being angry or hostile. Certainly, Chloe wasn't pleased with what he'd told her. "Idiot... Fool... Little stupid brat..." The witch finally muttered. "Your soul is now corrupted, correct?" Chloe asked him, to confirm, but it seemed like he didn't need to answer that question. It seemed like she knew full well what he'd become. "You're nothing but a magnet for those brats from the DWMA! Your presence here puts MY life in danger. Stupid fool..." The woman said. Though she appeared calm, she seemed quite displeased with the facts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)    A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fated Meeting (Closed with Rackie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2