Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:43 pm

"Yup. Let's have some fun!" Aurora said, grinning as she started walking towards her room. She felt really excited at the thought of being able to spend the night with her boyfriend snuggling her. One they finally were in her room Aurora sat down on her bed and looked up at Yurio. There was a wide, happy smile spread across her face. Also, her blush was still present on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:51 pm

Yurio followed after her, wasting no time in doing so, looking forward to sleeping with Aurora as well as whatever came before that. Yurio sat down next to Aurora after he took another moment to just look over her. Turning towards her slightly, he put an arm around her shoulders and following giving her a smile of his own began with another kiss.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 9:05 am

Aurora closed her eyes and kissed Yurio back. She put one of her hands on his chest and her free arm she put around his torso. Her kiss was passionate. It was easily noticeable how much she was enjoying the pleasures she was receiving. Once their kiss ended she whispered into his ear- "Lie down..." Aurora then gently pushed his chest as if to help him get into the desired position.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 9:12 am

Yurio gave a slight nod as he let himself fall backwards onto the bed, letting Aurora go so that she might be free do do whatever it was that she was thinking of doing. He looked up at her from his position below, curious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 1:42 pm

Aurora quickly climbed on top of him and looked him in the eyes. She was sitting on his stomach, but that wouldn't be a problem for Yurio because her weight was rested on her legs. A wide smile appeared on her face, in her eyes he could see her excitement. "Perhaps next time I should leave the bathroom door open for you to take a peek.... since you seemed so interested in doing exactly that just a few moments ago." Aurora said and her smile turned into a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 1:51 pm

Yurio groaned as his face turned a darker shade of red once again, turning it to the side and away from Aurora. Even if she didn't seem angry about it, he couldn't help but be embarrassed. "You were in there for so long... It was too tempting..." he mumbled, quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 1:57 pm

Aurora placed one of her hands on his chest. She kept smiling at him. Besides, his reaction was amusing for her and thus she wanted to continue with the teasing. "Hm... if it was too tempting then perhaps... next time I should invite you to join me under the shower? Hm... maybe that'd satisfy your temptation..." Aurora said then let out a chuckle and leaned over towards him. With her both hands now placed on the bed, supporting the rest of her body, the girl's face was quite close to his. Due to how big her t-shirt was, Yurio would be able to see her chest, if he only took a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 2:08 pm

"U-uhm..." Yurio was trying fruitlessly to try and find a reply to that, beyond showing obvious enthusiasm and embarrassment both for the idea. When she leaned down towards him, he looked back up towards her and what she was doing; in doing so he inevitably saw down the front of her shirt. Burning red again, he looked up to her face and thinking of no other sensible actions pulled her head towards his own to kiss her, his other hand landing at her hip.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 2:19 pm

That was exactly what Aurora'd expected. She let out a purr and kissed him back passionately. With her eyes closed she kept kissing him and with every kiss, she was becoming hungrier for more as each time they kissed, a pleasant sensation was going through her body. After a moment she pulled back, sitting up again and looking down at him. Once again her hands were rested on his chest. Aurora kept smiling at him. She seemed really happy. "See... I'm really happy that you're curious about my body... to me, that's a sign that you find me attractive..." The girl told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 2:31 pm

After Aurora sat back up, Yurio seemed to catch back up a bit. He put his hands on her thighs and slid them up to her hips, just underneath the shit. He looked up at her, smiling widely along with Aurora. "Immensely," he replied to her, slowly looking up and down her body again, showing it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 2:42 pm

Aurora blushed at his words but kept smiling, pleased with his reply. The girl closed her eyes, enjoying his touch on her soft skin. For a moment a thought about taking her shirt off crossed her mind, but she decided that it wasn't the right time for that. Instead, she just let him explore her body with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 2:50 pm

Yurio seemed to gather that she rather enjoyed his touch, so he carried on. Gently, he drew his fingers across her back under her shirt in random patterns, his touch almost feathery. His other hand he placed back on her thigh, caressing her smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 3:02 pm

After a moment of such pleasure treatment, Aurora once again leaned forward and this time to lay down on top of Yurio. Her chest was pressing against his and she quickly moved on to start making out. The girl started kissing Yurio on the neck and then slowly went up to his jawline and then she started kissing him on the lips, passionately. After a moment of kissing, Aurora pulled her lips back a little and looked him in the eyes as she licked her lips. "I could do this every night..." The girl commented quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 3:22 pm

Yurio gave a low, pleasured sigh at her kissing both his neck and jaw. He draw his hand up further up her shirt along the curve of her side as she kissed him. Her licking her lips gave him an idea. He didn't much feel like speaking, so he pressed his lips against her own again, though now he stuck his tongue out just enough that she might be able to feel it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 4:46 pm

At first, Aurora was slightly surprised when she felt his tongue, but she quickly understood what he was trying to do- the so-called "French kissing". Aurora also stuck her tongue out a bit until it touched his. She felt a small wave of excitement going through her body. It was certainly something new for her. Along with her kisses, she started moving her tongue in a circular movement. Her free hand found herself right below his head, on the side of his neck and her thumb was on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 5:06 pm

Yurio smiled slightly for a moment when Aurora got what he wanted to do, though it died down as he once again got lost in the pleasure. He pressed her against himself more as he kissed her, moving his tongue against her own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 5:22 pm

Aurora kept kissing him and moving her tongue for another moment before she needed to pull back a bit to catch a breath. The girl let out a pleasured sigh and looked him in the eyes with a wide smile. What they were doing was already a big pleasure for her. A small part of her wanted more, though she wasn't sure how far they'd want to take things. Well, in the end, she decided to leave it to Yurio as he seemed to be the one who was uncomfortable with certain things. Aurora closed her eyes for a second and smiled happily, before she moved in to keep kissing/making out with Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 5:35 pm

Yurio kept up the kissing for a short while after she started it back up again until he needed to breathe again. "Aurora..." he almost moaned her name. He slid her hand out from underneath her shirt, then, and looked her in the eyes as he caught his breath. He was smiling until he looked off to the side, suddenly looking embarrassed again. "Uh... Uhm... Can... Can I touch your... Your breasts..?" he stammered out, in the end, feeling stupid for asking; asking just seemed more sensible than going ahead and doing something like that, he though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 5:46 pm

Once he asked that question, Aurora quickly sat up and looked him in the eyes. There was a smirk present on her face as she did so. Though there was also a bright red blush obviously caused by her boyfriend's desire. He made that one step forwards, which Aurora kind of hoped for but didn't expect. "W-Well... sure... You can do whatever you want actually..." The girl told him. Before he could touch breasts though, she wanted to give him a show. Aurora grabbed her shirt and slowly started pulling it up, revealing more and more of her torso. She stopped for a moment though when the edge of the t-shirt reached her chest as if to tease Yurio a little bit more. Finally, she pulled her shirt up, revealing a pair of healthy breasts. Aurora tossed her t-shirt aside and looked at Yurio with a happy, slight smile. Her face was red because of her own embarrassment, but she was too excited to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 6:01 pm

Speaking of things unexpected, Yurio didn't for a moment expect Aurora to go ahead and take the shirt off entirely. He wouldn't complain, though, finding the wave of excitement which came from watching her pull it up to be simply intoxicating; that along with what came after, seeing Aurora in nothing but her panties atop his stomach... He swallowed hard as he reached up to her hips, deciding to take things slowly now that she suddenly revealed so much. Slowly, he caressed the skin of both her sides and belly, moving ever so slowly up her torso up until the point that they were both cupped over each of her breasts. Glancing from them to her face briefly, he began to squeeze and knead at them gently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 4:56 am

Well, that thing with taking her shirt off was just a bonus to Yurio's request. It was an exciting end enjoyable experience for her. She started breathing faster as she felt that her heart started racing like crazy. Aurora felt his touch on her skin, which made her tremble a bit. The excitement was building up the higher his fingers were getting. Finally, once he reached her breasts and started squeezing them, Aurora let out a quiet, muffled moan-like sound filled with pleasure. The witch leaned over a bit, to give him a better access to her chest area and smiled at him. She wanted him to enjoy the whole for as long as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 8:30 am

Yurio took Aurora's moaning an trembling as encouragement, if only because he wanted her to be doing more of it. Rather than simply stay in the position they were, Yurio let go of Aurora and sat himself up before standing up; one hand supporting Aurora by the back, the other just under her backside. He spun her around and put her back down on the bed, climbing over top of her. Now that he was free, he took his own shirt off since fair is fair. He didn't sit atop her like she did him, mostly since he was heavier but partially because of the results of what they had been doing thus far. Once that was all done, he resumed exactly where he had paused, rubbing her breasts, grinning a small grin down at her. He was starting to get brave.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 1:59 pm

Aurora looked surprised when Yurio stood up while supporting her. What was he even planning? She put her hands on his shoulders to provide herself additional support and when she landed on the bed she smirked at him, finally understanding what he was trying to achieve. Once he took his shirt off, Aurora started staring at his chest, oh how pleased she was to see it.
Once he finally returned to what he was doing, with her under him, Aurora's face turned red and she had a feeling that she started breathing a bit heavier. Seeing him getting braver made her even more excited and somewhat curious. So, when he started rubbing her breasts again, Aurora couldn't keep herself from letting out a very quiet, muffled moan for very long. With her trembling hands she grabbed a pillow that her head was resting on and bit her lip, enjoying the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 2:16 pm

Yurio licked his lips before he bent down further over Aurora, placing short kisses along the line of her collar. Slowly he put these kisses lower, down the middle of her chest, until he finally placed one between the breasts he was still massaging. He his teasing there for the time being, leaning back up again to look at Aurora and her reaction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 3:19 pm

Aurora didn't want to moan from the pleasant things Yurio had started doing. Moaning was embarrassing. Too embarrassing. Even for her in her position. The girl kept bitting her lips and trembling helplessly from excitement. She even started rubbing her legs together. With her eyes closed each of his kisses was sending waves of pleasure through her body. Once his kisses reached an area between her breasts she just couldn't keep it in any longer and let out a moan. Though it was quiet, it wasn't muffled. Aurora's face turned bright red immediately after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next