Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2018, 3:20 am

"Well, I've been to Prague a few times..." Aurora told him with a smile. Well, until she realized one thing: Those trips to Prague she'd been on- they all happened when she was a kid. Which meant that they actually could get lost. Suddenly her hair turned pale blonde for a moment. "I... I just hope I remember where the most important places are..." The girl commented. Once her hair returned to normal, she took a deep breath. She was a DWMA meister! Her navigation skills were really good! Or... they used to be... before the accident in Greece... Aurora let out a sigh. "Remind me to buy a map later..." Aurora mumbled quietly. "Well, let's go..." She finally told him as she started walking. Luckily for them, the city center and the main square wouldn't be too difficult to find.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2018, 4:48 pm

"Once is more than I've been, so you have an edge," Yurio said, though he didn't look worried. As far as he was concerned, as long as he was with Aurora he wasn't actually lost, even if they didn't know where they were in the city. He followed along next to her, looking around at the building around him with some interest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 5:09 pm

Most buildings around them seemed quite old. Some of them probably remembered early years of the XXth century if not the XIX. They were in a surprisingly good condition. Modern buildings were also noticeable in the neighborhood of the old ones. Aurora scratched the back of her head trying to remember how to get to the city center. She had a feeling that they were really getting lost. Especially considering the darkness of the night surrounding them and lack of anyone who she could ask for directions. Luckily for them, before Aurora reached a point where she started panicking, they reached some sort of a wide commercial street... Aurora remembered that place from her trips.
"O-Oh! I know this place! So, this is na příkopě. We've finally reached the old town! Okay, so this is where we can start our sightseeing before they open the shops." Aurora informed Yurio, with a wide smile on her face. Because they were all alone at that moment there, Aurora stood in front of her boyfriend and suddenly hugged him tightly and then she kissed him on the lips passionately. After he kiss she looked him in the eyes with a wide smile on her face. "I love you Yurio..." She told him

Ref pic:
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 5:39 pm

They weren't lost! Yay! Though, again, it's not like Yurio felt that you could be lost if there really wasn't much of a goal or if the goal was to just spend time with someone. He looked around at the buildings around them. Having had spent the majority of his life in the US, seeing buildings which were old was unusual; definitely not a whole city full of them. He was once more surprised by her sudden hugging and kissing, but laughed cheerfully when she stopped. He squeezed her again after that, "I love it when you're this happy,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 9:58 am

"I'm just happy to be here with you Yurio!" Aurora said and then giggled happily. The street was so empty and so quiet it almost seemed like they found themselves in a ghost town. Well, it wasn't too weird considering the time. Aurora released Yurio from the hug and looked around. "Alright... so... all we can do for now is exploring. There should be a big city map somewhere here... Let's find it first and plan our next steps." The girl told him before she smiled.

Unluckily their lovely little adventure would soon get interrupted by two unexpected souls...
A meister with his weapon had been sent to Prague on a Kishin egg hunt. Thanks to their bad luck they were absolutely unable to find any target for the whole night... Until the meister detected a witch in the area. He decided to turn their kishin hunt into a witch hunt, despite the fact that he and his weapon were still very inexperienced. Well, you can't blame them, they got very desperate to hunt down anything evil.
After a moment of running, they finally arrived at Příkopy where Aurora and Yurio were having their fun.
"Ha! See?! I knew there was a witch here! I bet she's using her curses on to seduce that dude next to her! Though... his soul is weird too..." The meister said to his weapon.
"Shh! I think she can hear us!"
"Hah! I bet that witch bitch can't even speak English!" The meister laughed before he looked at Aurora...

Aurora was glaring at the two angrily. Her hair started turning red from anger. "I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH YOU MORONS!" The witch yelled angrily as she clenched her fist.

The meister's face turned red a bit from embarrassment. He looked at his partner and ordered him to transform. He transformed into a short sword and landed in his meister's hand.
"In the name of The DWMA's European branch, we will hunt you down, you witch!"

Aurora looked at Yurio with an annoyed expression on her face, before her attention shifted towards the meister. "Lower your weapon. I'm a...-" Before Aurora could explain anything, the meister interrupted her.

"No, no, no! Your tricks won't work on me! Ahahaha!" He told her before looking at Yurio. "Don't worry, mah dude, we will free you from this witch's clutches!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 10:27 am

Almost as soon as the meister had started talking, Yurio turned his head in his direction, frowning in annoyance once he started slagging off his girlfriend. Then that turned to confusion and he instead looked to them with a raised brow and a tilted head, somehow confused as to why they knew that Aurora was actually a witch, though he figured what the case could be soon enough. Once the meister who was ever so confident that he wasn't there of his own free will was done talking about clutches and freeing him stopped talking over Aurora, Yurio turned to her entirely disregarding what he was saying as if he didn't exist. "Did you forget to put soul protect on, Aurora? I'd understand them trying to check out my soul because it's weird, but they shouldn't know that you're a witch, right?" he asked, though shrugged. "Doesn't matter. They're being very rude, interrupting someone's date like that... And they're really stupid, too, to come at a witch like that!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 11:14 am

"Oh right, I've completely forgotten to cast Soul Protect before coming here. I guess most students in Death City are used to seeing a friendly witch." Aurora told Yurio with a shrug. "But yeah, these two are imbeciles. It's clear that they lack the experience to fight a witch." The witch added before grinning widely. "I'll take care of them. Oh, Yurio, if I manage to separate the weapon from the meister, try to stop the weapon from attacking me from behind, okay?" Aurora told her boyfriend before she started walking towards the meister.

"Looks like the witch is not a coward! Hah, time to show her our might, right pal?!" The meister said to his weapon before they rushed at Aurora. During his short speech, the witch managed to mutter her mantra and prepare herself for a fight. When the meister got close enough and swung the weapon at the witch, she ducked under his arm and then quickly punched him in the stomach with her metal arm. The meister stumbled a few steps backward and rubbed his belly. It seemed like he wasn't prepared for something like that. He immediately attempted to attack Aurora gain, but that time, he was trying to stab her in the chest. Aurora waited for them to get close enough, almost too close, before she cast her shield spell to block the attack. The blade bounced off of the magical energy, which the witch used to her advantage. She reached out with her metal arm and grabbed the meister by the wrist and then immediately twisted it out so much, the meister dropped his weapon and cried out in pain. Aurora then pulled the meister a few steps away from the weapon and formed a magical bubble around them to not allow the weapon to come and save his meister. The meister tried to somehow force Aurora to release his wrist, but the more he was struggling the more painful the whole experience was for him. Aurora just kept glaring at him in silence... until the meister did something incredibly stupid. He tried to punch Aurora in the face with his free hand. The witch immediately twisted his wrist so much, they heard his bones crack. Right after she heard that sound, Aurora just threw the meister to the ground and stepped on his back. The meister started groaning and crying loudly out of pain.

In the meantime the weapon transformed into his human form and rushed to help his meister. With his arm transformed into a blade he was trying to cut through the bubble...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 12:02 pm

Yurio watched from a fair distance as Aurora absolutely demolished the pair, sighing at the ineptitude that they were showing while they tried so hard to even graze the girl with an attack. He sighed again at the noise of the meister's bones, since that probably meant that the two would be out of commission as a pair for a little while, if Aurora didn't choose to heal it of course. Maybe it'd help them cool their heads a bit, and learn that they aren't gods just because they were sent on a mission. He sauntered over to the weapon that was trying to break through Aurora's shield and, after transforming his hands into the scaled, clawed, partially transformed hands that resembled gauntlet, he grabbed both of the kid's wrists and pulled them behind his back. Once he had them both held in one hand, easily keeping the kid restrained, he took out his DWMA affiliate's ID and put it in front of his face. "You really need to pick your fights better... Not attacking allies is a start."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 12:56 pm

The weapon's face turned pale immediately. "A-Allies..?" He repeated after Yurio quietly. "S-Shit..." He muttered quietly.
After the fight was over and after the witch's bubble disappeared, Aurora kicked the meister in the ribs to roll him onto his back and glared at him. There was a dark aura around her as she just stood above the meister. At that moment she looked a lot like an evil, younger version of her own mother. "That's what you get for interrupting my date..." The witch muttered angrily as she grabbed the meister by his shirt and pulled him up from the ground.
The meister had his eyes wet with his tears and pale from his fear. "D-d-d-don't k-kill m-me..." He begged her.
Aurora looked at the meister with disgust as she released him from her clutches, allowing him to fall on his butt.
The witch pulled her student ID out of her backpack and showed it to the meister. "Aurora Foster. Two-star witch-meister." She introduced herself coldly before she looked at Yurio with a satisfied, yet mischievous grin on her face. "Thanks for keeping the other brat away from me, Yurio. You can release him now."
The weapon and the meister seemed too shocked to say anything really...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 2:21 pm

Yurio dropped the brat, as it were, onto the ground, turning his hands back to normal in the process. "I don't think he could have gone through your shield," Yurio said, dropping the ID onto the ground. He went over to stand by Aurora's side, then. "I'm Yurio Arget. Half-human dragon," he introduced himself too, just for the sake of doing so. Looking over the aftermath of what happened, Yurio sighed again. "Are you going to heal them? I bruised up that guy's wrists, I think, and you didn't go easy on the meister either."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 3:32 pm

The weapon helped his meister stand up. They looked so pathetic all beat down by Aurora and Yurio. The witch looked at them and then at Yurio. "Oi, what if I'm not in the mood to heal them? Not only they attacked me without a reason, buy one of them also insulted me." Aurora muttered before she started glaring at the two- especially at the meister. His face was pale out of fear. He was holding his broken wrist with a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 5:10 pm

Yurio shrugged, looking at the two with some pity. "I'm asking if you are, not saying that you should. I don't really care either way, as long as they apologise," he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 5:27 pm

Aurora sighed. "Fine... But only if they apologize." The girl muttered quietly as she closed her eyes
The two, of course, apologized for their behavior and promised to be more careful next time. That was enough for Aurora to show them mercy. The witch approached the meister and grabbed him by the broken wrist. He obviously let out a quiet groan, as Aurora wasn't even trying to be gentle. Soon her hand started glowing with green light as she cast her healing spell. It took her about four minutes to deal with their injuries. After that, she just approached Yurio, gently took his hand and smiled innocently at him, as if nothing had ever happened. "Let's continue our date then~!" Aurora said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2018, 1:43 pm

It almost seemed like Yurio forgot about the weapon and meister pair as soon as they were healed and Aurora was back at his side, caring little about what the two of them would do now. "Okay," Yurio simply said as he walked on down the old street towards nowhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2018, 11:16 am

After a moment of walking around without a destination, Aurora started leading Yurio towards the main city square and once they arrived there, the witch looked around the wide open area in the heart of Prague. It was the main tourist spot in the capital and while usually it was filled with crowds of people, at that time of the day, they were the only ones there. Aurora looked at her beloved boyfriend and smiled widely at him. "It's so romantic here... only you and I... oh, look, the sunrise!" The girl said and then turned around to watch as the sunlight started filling the streets.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 6:01 pm

"It feels really big," Yurio commented on the square. It was empty, after all, while having been designed for a crowd. He watched the sky as the sun rose, though of course it didn't end up being any more interesting than the usual sunrise that he was used to, despite the scenery. Aurora was more interesting, so he turned to her, away from the rising sun. "That means that stuff's going to start opening soon, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 7:39 pm

"Yeah, I guess. Most stuff should be open before nine o'clock. It's probably... around five o'clock right now..? Maybe." Aurora said as she took both of his hands and looked him in the eyes. There was still a smile on her face. It seemed like even after that incident from before she had a really good mood. Well, it was definitely thanks to Yurio. In his presence, Aurora was usually in a good mood. "Hm... now that I think about it... Don't you think seeing this city from above would be awesome?" The girl said. Her smile turned into a smirk as she winked at him suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2018, 1:30 pm

With a pensive expression, Yurio looked to the sky, nodding slowly. "Yeah, it'd be great," he teased, pretending like he wasn't capable of actually making that happen, as if Aurora's suggestion was just a thing of dreams.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:37 pm

Aurora folded her arms on her chest when he said that. What a tease! Well, it was her fault for not predicting he'd start playing with her like that. At first, she pouted a bit as she stared at Yurio, but then sighed and closed her eyes. "Yeah... too bad my beloved boyfriend can't fly, right?" Aurora said, or rather muttered as if she was disappointed. Of course, she was just playing along with his teasings.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:50 pm

"Yeaaah, I wish I could..." Yurio said, still nodding along pensively, though now grinning, obviously amused. At the same time, he summoned his wings, though made no move to do anything with them for the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2018, 9:13 am

Aurora closed her eyes for a second and let out a quiet sight at Yurio's trolling. It was amusing, sure, but also quite irritating! She just wanted to see the sunrise from above! With her arms crossed on her chest, she finally looked at him again and then almost immediately rolled her eyes when she saw his wing. "Alright, time to use my DWMA training for something! I gonna climb onto the rooftops." The girl said, grinning as she put her hands on her hips. It was her way of countertrolling Yurio's trolling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 6:10 am

"No you're not," Yurio said, shaking his head before quickly bending down to scoop Aurora off of her feet. "If you transform I can fly up quicker, but that's only if you can't wait."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 3:51 pm

Aurora giggled quietly seeing that Yurio finally gave up on his trolling. "Well, it's been a while since I used my animal form, right?" She replied before grinning widely. "To be honest though, I just wanted to see the sunrise with you holding me in your arms. You know, it's romantic." The girl admitted as she reached out to put one of her arms around Yurio's neck. "Besides... a kiss during the sunset would be fun..." Aurora added, almost whispering.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 9:15 am

Yurio looked around at the rooftops of the square for a moment before getting a short running start to fly up to one of them. He got there slower than if he would have if he was alone, obviously, but that didn't much matter. He didn't put Aurora down when he sat himself on the sloped roof of the building, facing the sun. "There."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2018, 5:18 pm

Aurora relaxed in his arms and let out a quiet sigh. Then she looked at the sunrise and smirked before she said: "Aaah~! This is great..." The sun was rising slowly over the horizon, bringing light to the streets of Prague. The city slowly started to wake up. Suddenly, Aurora turned to look at Yurio and winked at him. "A romantic moment deserves a romantic kiss..." She whispered, and without waiting for him to say anything, her lips met his in a passionate kiss. A kiss that made her heart beat faster. Aurora was enjoying every single second of that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next