Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 11:03 am

Following her kiss, Yurio smiled at her warmly. He put down his head to rest on her shoulder after turning her back around, his eyes closed. He had seen plenty of sunrises, so he cared much less about it than he did Aurora. He didn't say anything, though he did hum quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2018, 7:13 am

That moment lasted for a few minutes and Aurora enjoyed every second of it. Of course, that sweet moment of pleasure had to end eventually as the sun was already on the sky. The witch looked around at the city that had already started waking up and then she shifted her attention to Yurio. "Alright, we can get moving! Everything will start opening soon... I guess" She told him cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2018, 5:01 pm

"Okay," Yurio said, standing back up along with Aurora in his arms. Stepping off of the roof, he let them both glide down to the ground before putting Aurora back down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 5:55 am

Once they were back on the ground again, Aurora stretched her arms and back before taking a look around. The main square still seemed rather empty, that would probably change soon. "So..." Aurora said as she grabbed Yurio's hand "...let's go somewhere! I'm in the mood to try coffee in one of the local cafes"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 11:16 am

"You'll have to order for both of us," Yurio said as he started walking ahead. "Do you know where one such cafe might be, or do I need to find one?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2018, 3:19 pm

Aurora started walking besides Yurio, adjusting to his pace. She shrugged at his words. "Sure, I can order for both of us. No problem. I mean, I'm your translator here, right?" The girl said with a wide smile on her face as she winked at him. "I mean... any Cafe should be fine. Oh, by the way, we're in Prague, so most people here should know at least the basics of English." Aurora informed Yurio
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2018, 4:42 pm

"If I really need something, I'll keep that in mind." Yurio said with a chuckle. He then sniffed at the air for a moment and then turned them both in a direction that would mostly seem to be entirely arbitrary.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2018, 4:49 pm

Aurora couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed that Yurio used his nose to find the nearest cafe. Well, it's not like finding one would be too difficult. They were in a touristic center of the capital city of Czech after all! Aurora kept looking around, excited to see signs written in her first language.

Finding a cafe was actually very easy. The one they'd managed to "pick" was located directly at the main square and luckily for Aurora and Yurio it seemed like it was about to open for customers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2018, 3:58 pm

When the cafe was open for sure, Yurio went inside and found a table that was off to the side, where there wasn't going to be much going on, especially so early in the morning. "I guess I'll have a cappuccino or something," he said almost immediately after getting settled. For someone that worked in a cafe himself, his choice of coffee was quite uninspired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2018, 6:59 pm

Aurora giggled at his choice. She found that fact rather amusing, Especially the "something" part. "Hm... I'm not sure what to order either... You know what? I think I'll ask them to surprise me with some nice blend... Oh and I'm in the mood for cheesecake!" She informed Yurio after taking a look at the cafe's coffee menu. Then the girl looked at one of the waitresses to give her a sign that they were ready to order. At first the waitress thought that they were both foreigners so she greeted them with a simple, yet slightly unsure-sounding "good morning", but, to the poor waitresses' relief Aurora started speaking to her in Czech and soon their orders were finally taken. Aurora looked at Yurio and smiled. "By the way, I've ordered two pieces of cheesecake. Just in case." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2018, 6:47 pm

Yurio gave the waitress a small smile of reassurance when she said good morning in English, perhaps due to his own job being the same. He wouldn't want to be wrong in such a circumstance, so he tried to let her know that she technically wasn't wrong either. He sat quietly, listening, when Aurora switched them onto Czech, however. He knew next to nothing when it came to that language. After Aurora told him that she ordered two pieces, he gave her a cheerful grin. Clearly, he rather liked that she did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2018, 7:51 pm

I should probably start teaching you Czech someday..." Aurora told Yurio as she put her elbow on the table and rested her head on her hand. "I mean... learning new languages can be fun... right? Or perhaps I'm just weird!" She added after a short pause. In fact, she'd find it very pleasant if Yurio knew how to at least greet her in Czech. A simple "dobrý den" or "dobré ráno" heard every morning would definitely make her day.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2018, 8:22 pm

"I'd like that," Yurio said, nodding with a smile. He didn't really know if learning a new language was fun or not, since he didn't even really learn English in the first place; that was all Glyndwr. He did, however, find the idea of being able to speak the same language as Aurora to be an enticing one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2018, 9:09 pm

Aurora looked around for a second as if to locate the waitress from before. Then she looked at Yurio again, smirking. Just by looking at her face anyone would realize that she started plotting something. Luckily Aurora wasn't going to keep Yurio waiting for an explanation. "Actually! Since we're in Prague, I think it might be a good idea to start your "lessons" now!" Aurora said before her smirk turned into a wide grin. "Alright, the plan is simple: Once we get our orders delivered to the table, we'll thank the waitress. Sounds good, right? Of course, it does! Thank you in Czech is "Děkuji" Repeat after me, okay? "Děkuji"" Aurora said enthusiastically, not really giving Yurio any opportunity to protest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:25 pm

While Yurio tried his best and enthusiastically as well, he still couldn't manage to say the word without his accent and general pronuciation getting in the way. That didn't change the fact that he still said it to the waitress when she brought them their order. Once she was gone, Yurio looked to Aurora for feedback. Or praise. Or anything, really.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:55 pm

Aurora couldn't help but giggle at his attempt Though it seemed like overall she was quite pleased, proud even, that Yurio tried.
It seemed like the waitress understood him and appreciated the effort to. Which was evidenced by her smile.
Aurora grinned and giggled again once she was gone. "Nice! That was a little... well... rough... However! It was a good start! I'm sooo proud of you!" The witch said with all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 4:06 pm

Yurio carefully went to drink some of his coffee, though he was trying hard not to make a mess since he was drinking with a really rather big smile. It really was a good thing that he couldn't get burned.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 5:25 pm

Aurora took her cup of coffee in her both hands and then took a sip. With her eyes closed, she judged the taste of the drink. Like a connoisseur of some sort. "Hm... the blend sure is strong... They used coffee of good quality... Yup, it's good!" Aurora informed Yurio with a smile on his face. "So... how are you enjoying our little trip so far?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 5:47 pm

"I really like the city, and seeing it with you makes it all even better," Yurio said, showing a clear grin to her by lowering his cup. He set the coffee aside for the moment to start on his cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2018, 3:44 pm

Aurora giggled at his words, certainly pleased by the fact that he was enjoying their adventure in Prague. "Haha! Great! I guess we'll be organizing such trips more often then." The girl informed before she returned to her coffee. She decided to leave the cake for later. For some reason looking at the cake reminded her of a certain pair...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 3:15 pm

The piece of cheesecake that Yurio received didn't last for very long at all. Once it was all gone, he took his coffee again. "That was really good. I wanna learn how to make that, too," he said, before he resumed drinking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2018, 4:56 pm

Aurora quickly finished her coffee and started eating the delicious cheesecake. Apparently, they were good enough to pick quite a nice cafe. Yeah? Hm... to be honest, I'm not that good at baking cheesecakes... Well, I guess we can learn together! Even if we fail... I can always ask my mom to teach us." Aurora told Yurio enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2018, 1:20 pm

"Sounds like fun," Yurio said, nodding along in agreement to the proposition. He finished his coffee promptly, leaning forward on the table while waiting for Aurora to finish everything herself, watching her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2018, 5:38 pm

"Yup!" Aurora said briefly, before returning to focus on finishing her cheesecake. It didn't take long naturally, especially because Aurora was a rather fast eater. "Alright, I'll go pay. Good thing I've kept all my korunas instead of exchanging it for dollars or anything else..." The witch commented before standing up and approaching the counter. Out of her bag, she pulled out a purse which seemed to be filled with Czech currency. The purse seemed old. Perhaps it was an item from Aurora's childhood?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2018, 5:46 pm

Yurio stood up and followed behind her, hovering around while she paid, looking around a little. He even ended up poking some table decorations momentarily, though he decided it probably was best he don't go touching everything. Whenever she was done with paying, Yurio took her hand and walked out of the cafe. "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next