Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:04 am

Aurora achieved her goal at amusing her boyfriend. For a moment she kept herself from laughing. She lasted until she took the hat off and put it where it was before. "Let's see..." The girl said as she looked around, trying to find more cool items. It was a big store so there were lots of stuff around. Once the witch got into a section dedicated to accessories. The first thing that caught her eyes were aviator sunglasses. She found a pair with bright pink lenses, which gave her an idea... "Hey Yurioo~!" The witch called out using her fake innocent voice as she hid the sunglasses behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 9:45 am

The accessories section had plenty of stuff. So much so, that before Aurora found the glasses, he himself found something to put on her, too. He came over when he was called, also with his hands behind his back, smiling. "Yeeees?" he asked her, trying to mimic the voice she was using, when he got close.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 10:39 am

Aurora suddenly and without a warning put pink glasses on his nose. There was a wide, sly grin present on her face. An evil chuckle left her throat. Then she saw how hilarious he looked in those glasses and just started laughing... It seemed that she was completely unaware that Yurio had something for her as well...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 10:51 am

When Aurora put the glasses on his face, Yurio put a plastic hair band on her head, being only a little careful. The size was somewhat small, probably owing to the fact that they were probably meant for kids; the thing had cat ears on it. He found that amusing, considering that Aurora was a canine. When he was done putting it on her, he flipped his hair backwards and tried to get it to stay up like that, but mostly failed so gave up, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:22 am

Aurora touched those plastic cat ears. Well, they really were a bit too small for her. "H-hey! Why cat ears? Didn't they have fox ears or something? Aah... whatever! With her grin still present, she dragged Yurio over to the closest mirror. One Aurora saw how ridiculous they looked, she couldn't help but snort with laughter. "Coming here was a great idea. One mo, lemme take a pic!" The girl said amused by the whole thing. She pulled her phone out and pointed the camera at the mirror. Her free hand found itself squeezing Yurio's shoulder. "Smile!" She said with her happy grin and took a picture. "Let's see..." Aurora mumbled as she looked at the photo taken. Soon she chuckled, clearly satisfied with it. "Yup, definitely a wallpaper material!" With those words, the girl winked at Yurio and then suddenly kissed him on the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:48 am

"There were dog ears and red fox ears, but those would fit too well," Yurio said, grinning, to let her know that his choice was quite purposeful. He went along with the whole picture thing, stopping himself from giving Aurora a pair of bunny ears on top of the feline ones that she already had. He held her close by the hip, smiling widely. He wasn't quite as surprised by the kiss this time around, having sort of caught on to the fact that she was really quite eager to be doing a lot of that by now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:07 pm

"So, would you prefer me to be a cat witch then?" Aurora said to tease him a bit. She tilted her head to her side and winked at him, smiling slyly. Actually, if she could only find a bigger band with cat ears... she'd gladly buy it. For the meme, of course! Aurora took the band off and put it aside. Her head started to hurt because of how small it was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:15 pm

"No, I just thought it funny to put cat ears on a fox witch," Yurio said, taking the band once she took it off, putting it away where it belonged. He didn't take the glasses off, though, only flicking them up so they sat above his forehead rather than on his eyes. It was hard to see while inside with them on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:17 pm

"It was funny indeed." Aurora agreed, nodding. Then she started looking around the shop trying to find more funny items... Well... it seemed that there wasn't anything more worth trying on. At least in that shop. Aurora crossed her arms on her hips, as she started staring at the sunglasses Yurio was still wearing. "Do you like them? Want me to buy them for ya?" Aurora asked jokingly, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:19 pm

"They're funny," he said, shrugging. "I can buy them myself, though, I do get paid," he said then, moving towards the front of the store and the tills.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:09 pm

Well, Aurora simply followed after him. Too bad she didn't find anything for herself though. Perhaps in the next store?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:18 pm

Yurio quickly paid for the single item, then took Aurora's hand as he headed off towards the next store which looked like it might contain clothing and accessories.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:26 pm

Aurora walked into the next store with Yurio and started looking around. "Funny stuff... Funny stuff..." Aurora muttered quietly. Finally, something caught her eyes. Though, it wasn't really funny but stupid... It was a blue hat with white "Make memes dank again" written on it. Aurora stared at it for a moment, before she picked it up and put it on Yurio's head. She didn't even comment on that. She just chuckled at how stupid the hat was. One short moment later she found a pair of red heart-shaped plastic glasses which she put on. "Do I look fabulous now?" The witch asked jokingly and then formed her lips into a duck face. She wanted to look as funny as it was possible. For her and Yurio's amusement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:33 pm

Yurio tilted the hat a bit, so that it sat off center on his head, to make it a little more silly than it was. He also put his pink aviators down onto his nose, properly. "More than usual," Yurio joked, laughing at her before going to look around the store some more. Soon enough he came back to her with a big feathery pink scarf thing. He put that around her. "Perfect. I'm not so sure this whole store isn't a joke."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 4:55 pm

Aurora used her phone as a mirror. She looked so silly she couldn't help but laugh! "I think it is! But hey, it makes it perfect for us!" The girl told him, amused by the whole thing. After one more search, she found a pink hat with two cat ear-like things sticking out of it, one cool looking t-shirt and a hoodie. The t-shirt had "If you can't take the heat, do not poke the dragon" written on it. The hoodie had "Always be yourself. Except if you can be a dragon. Then always be a dragon" "Look, this place is filled with nerdy stuff too." Aurora told Yurio. It seemed she genuinely liked what she found.
They're perfect for them:
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:03 pm

Yurio had, as soon as he saw the hoodie, decided that he would be the one taking that hoodie. "It's like I'm giving people advice, but have things down myself," he explained his reasoning behind why. He seemed happy about finding the store by accident.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:14 pm

"I think I'll buy this t-shirt then. It'd like a secret hint from me to anyone stupid enough to poke you." Aurora said, joking about the hint-thingy. She giggled happily. Really, that shopping trip was a brilliant idea. The glasses were silly but because they weren't that bad, she decided to get them too. Though the scarf thing was too much... so she decided to put it where it originally was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:18 pm

"I'll pretend to try and eat them," he said, clicking his teeth together and giving a very weak mock growl. Once out of the store and having purchased the hoodie for himself, he looked around. "Would you like to get something to snack on?" he asked, turning to Aurora. "Like, ice cream or something?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:23 pm

Aurora decided to continue with the silliness and after buying that t-shirt and heart-shaped sunglasses, she kept the glasses on. "Hah, what a coincidence... I was about to ask the same question. Yeah, let's get ice cream!" Aurora replied to his question while smiling from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:44 pm

"Then lets go," Yurio said, taking her by the hand and walking forth in a random direction, hoping to find an ice cream place somewhere in the mall. As far as he knew, malls were places where that would be common.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 5:56 pm

Well, of course, as expected, they quickly found an ice cream booth. "I want two scoops of strawberry ice cream. What about you?" Aurora asked Yurio as she approached the counter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:02 pm

Yurio didn't answer Aurora, but instead decided to simply order both of their ice cream. Going up to the counter, he ordered as thus: "Two scoops of strawberry for her, one mint, one vanilla, one chocolate, one strawberry and one blueberry for me."

The person behind the counter made both of their orders quickly and Yurio paid for both to save some time. His, of course, came in a large cone and with a little stick to eat them with.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:04 pm

Aurora happily accepted the cone filled with her favorite strawberry ice cream and immediately started licking the delicious icy dessert. It looked quite childish, but she couldn't help it, ice cream was simply too good!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:10 pm

Yurio slowly sampled each of his ice cream, though that was partially because he was watching Aurora eat her own. He found the fact that she was so happy about the ice cream to be simply adorable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 6:20 pm

"Shooo goood...." Aurora commented as she kept consuming her sweet ice cream. She looked at Yurio and giggled quietly. It was magical how something so simple could make her so happy, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next