Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] Empty
PostSubject: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:19 pm

About a week after the events of Magic sure is cool, right?
Some time in the late afternoon.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gyles stood at the meeting place both himself and Dalibor, his old friend and Meister, agreed upon. It was a bar that was relatively close to the Academy where Dalibor worked. Leaning against the wall outside, he looked off into the distance while tracing circles in the air with the unlit cigarette that he held between his lips. He looked properly thoughtful, though it was mostly just him trying to not look out of place just standing outside of a bar. As a rather imposing man dressed in a dishevelled suit, a couple people even tried to show him their ID's as they walked in; he had to tell them that that wasn't what he was doing. Though he was for the most part only trying to look like he was lost in thought, he still did a bit of thinking. It really has been years since Dalibor and himself went to have a drink. It was probably about as long since he really went off to have one by himself, too. He hoped that his own tolerance hadn't dropped since those days, because he really didn't like the idea of nursing the hangover he would have the next day otherwise.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 7:54 am

Right before leaving the school building and going to the bar to meet with his friend, Dalibor decided to ask Catherine Coon to try to examine him to confirm or deny his theory that his memory had been damaged by Elizabeth's evil cousin. While the witch teacher got some interesting conclusions about the effects that magic caused to his body, she was unable to tell whether something really happened to his brain after his fight. So, Dalibor made his way towards the bar clearly disappointed by being unable to get any proper answers.
Once he finally walked into the bar, he looked around trying to locate Gyles. That wasn't difficult, even with one eye. Well, if his eye wouldn't be enough, he could always use his soul perception. With an excited grin on his face, he approached the Death Scythe and patted him on the shoulder, putting a lot of strength into it for some reason. "Hey there, buddy!" Dalibor greeted Gyles loudly. He wasn't worried about his alcohol tolerance at all. Let's just say that he had lots of time to practice drinking. His neighbors really liked celebrating every small thing. So, Dalibor was always being invited to celebrate with them. Fun fact- he would always be the last one standing in the end. Besides, even if they ended up with a terrible hangover, he could always call Aurora to use her healing magic to cure them. Yeah, having a daughter who can use healing magic has its pros indeed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 10:27 am

With his friend finally arriving Gyles stopped with the pensive look that he had been putting on for a while. He put a hand up as way of greeting Dalibor. When he finally came over and patter his shoulder, Gyles didn't seem to mind Dalibor's rough greeting overmuch, "You 'aven't gotten any gentler, have you?" he joked, laughing as he pushed off from the wall, to then head over to the bar proper. Sitting himself down, right away, he waved the barman over.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 10:55 am

Dalibor laughed loudly at Gyles' little joke and put on a giant grin. Of course I haven't! Imma meister, right? I gotta be a badass all the time." The man said jokingly before he sat down at the bar.
When the barman approached them Dalibor quickly ordered a glass of whiskey. It was a good way to start a party for him, for sure. Besides, whiskey is the manliest thing a person can drink. According to Dalibor, of course.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 12:19 pm

"You're also a teacher," Gyles replied, after he was done laughing at their jokes. Same as Dalibor, Gyles ordered a whiskey, too. He didn't particularly mind anything else or have a reason for it besides the fact that it was the same stuff that the person he was drinking with was having. With that done, Gyles decided to be the first to ask a question. "So, how's the job treatin' you anyway? Didn't expect you to take up teachin'."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 12:33 pm

Dalibor took a big sip of his whiskey, to enjoy its taste on his tongue and in his throat. It was a great burning sensation. "Haha! See, I'm full of surprises, pal! No, but seriously, bein' a teacher rocks! All those kids are lookin' up at you with respect 'n' stuff. Great feeling, I'm tellin' ya. I teach PE and Soul Studies. Two things I'm really good at." Dalibor said before taking another sip and letting out a sigh. He really liked whiskey. "Funny thing though, Ana and Luna have always been my favorite students. A shame I haven't realized that Diana's your daughter sooner." He said and then let out a chuckle. Dalibor looked at Gyles with a grin. "And Luna? Pal, I personally helped that girl enroll. What a damn coincidence, innit?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 7:06 pm

"So, you like that the kids think you're strong," Gyles said, summing it up in a slightly different way. "That's definitely like you," he then said. He drank from his own drink when Dalibor spoke, while he listened. He seemed surprised that Ana was one of his favourites. One thing that Ana let him know, even though she didn't talk about school much, was when she spent a lot of the day asleep. "What, you like when students sit there asleep, or what? She likes all that active stuff for reasons obvious enough, but I can't see her not nodding off with your blabbing about Soul Studies," he said, taking a drink, during a longer pause. "And at the very least you did something for Ana even if you didn't know 'bout it. She's so happy when she with that girl."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 8:10 pm

Dalibor laughed joyfully at Gyles' way of summing his words up. Well, he certainly had a point. "Well, I just want the kids to know that if they needed help with something they can always come to me for help! The way you summed it up though, pal... Yeah, that's definitely like you!" Dalibor said and then took another sip from his glass. "They're my favorites because of their... uh... the word... uh... personalities! Yeah, I see a great potential in them! To be my favorite student you-... Wait a sec-!" Dalibor said and then paused when he realized something. The meister put a hand on the Death Scythe's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "Wait a second! Diana naps during my lectures?!" Dalibor asked, clearly shocked by the sudden realization.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 9:14 pm

"She naps during all lectures, Dalibor, she has a condition that makes it very difficult not to," Gyles said, after a hearty laugh at his realising that fact. "Don't you worry, she makes sure to learn whatever she missed one way or another. Hell if I know how, I gotta say, but she does," he then said, to try and make sure that his daughter's reputation with Dalibor doesn't take a hit. "Enough about Ana. How are Angela and Aurora doin'?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 9:33 pm

Knowing that Ana wasn't just sleeping during his lectures made Dalibor feel better about himself and his teaching skills. It meant that he wasn't a boring teacher after all! "I mean, lookin' at Ana's grades makes ya think she studies properly." He said, remembering looking through all of his students' grades out of curiosity. When the topic reached his daughters, Dalibor scratched the back of his head and finished his drink. "Another one, please." The meister told the barman before looking at Gyles. "My little princesses, huh? They're doin' fine! Angela managed to find a partner after years of lookin'. They haven't done much yet though. By the way, Angela seems sooo excited to finally meet little Lyra. She keeps askin' me and Elizabeth to finally go visit your place." Dalibor said and let out a chuckle. When he started thinking about Aurora, he remembered that she still hadn't informed Gyles about her accident. Dalibor wasn't sure if he was allowed to tell him about it. After all, Aurora seemed really stubborn to keep it a secret from everyone. "Well... and Aurora. Hm... Nowadays she's more focused on her work at the cafe than on her school activities it seems. She keeps tellin' me that there's nothing much she can learn from lectures anymore. Damn, pal, I can't wait to see the day she finally gets her third meister star! She's been soooo close, Gyles!" Dalibor said and then drank from his freshly filled glass. He realized that he probably said too much, but he didn't want to show it in his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 9:54 pm

"Lyra's seemed interested when we talked 'bout it, so I think she's game," Gyles said, first of all, before finishing up his drink and also getting another while Dalibor went on to talk about his own daughters. "So Aurora almost made a Death Scythe? Did they give up for some reason or what?" Gyles asked, curious as to what would make them stop. Making a Death Scythe while still so young was a real achievement and passing up on it for no reason didn't seem like something that many people would do without a very, very good reason. "Is that what everyone seemed so uncomfortable 'bout when I asked if anythin' happened a week ago? Aurora especially seemed real nervous in that moment," Gyles said. It was clear that Gyles worked intelligence for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2018, 9:00 am

Gyles asked the right questions, approached the topic from the right angle. It made Dalibor feel slightly uncomfortable, but he knew Gyles well and so he was able to easily collect his thought and think of how to respond. "Actually, she almost made two Death Scythes. She used to wield a sword and a gun." The meister clarified before taking a sip from his glass and letting out a sigh. "Well, Aurora's not partnered with them anymore. Apparently, they left Death City or somethin'. Aurora doesn't like talking about those times, ya know. I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy if she heard that I'm talking with you about this." Dalibor explained as he stared at the whiskey glass. "If ya want to know more, I think it'd be fairer if you asked her about the details yourself." He added before emptying the rest his drink in one go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2018, 10:52 am

"I see," Gyles said once Dalibor was done telling him what he would. That was enough for the moment, though the fact that Dalibor said that he should ask Aurora herself made him thing that it definitely wasn't the whole story. Still, again, that was enough of that for the moment. "I'll ask her when I get the chance."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2018, 11:22 am

"Yeah, sure, pal!" Dalibor said with a smirk. It seemed like he could finally change the topic. So, he took a sip and looked at Gyles. There was something Dalibor wanted to ask for a while actually. So, it seemed like it was his time to ask questions. "So, Gyles, have you found a new meister? Ya know, it's been years since I moved to Czechia..." Dalibor asked and said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 7:05 pm

"I've been goin' on missions alone, no," Gyles said, in answer to Dalibor's question, "It's all just been intelligence, boring stuff really, but it helps combat personnel find what they're lookin' for and it helps pay the bills so I don't mind it, although... I did mean to ask you, Dalibor, you here jus' to teach or would you be up for taking up other sorts of work, too?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 8:17 pm

Dalibor grinned widely at the question Gyles'd just asked him. A spark appeared in his eyes. "Hah! You know me, I'm always up for fun stuff!" The meister said, laughed heartedly and took a sip of his drink. "So, pal, since you're meisterless, wanna team up again? Like in the old good days?" Dalibor asked. Well, it seemed like that topic was leading to that question. Dalibor certainly looked like the thought of working with Gyles again was making him really excited.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2018, 5:39 pm

"I was gettin' there. Yeah," Gyles said, nodding, a smirk forming after he took swig from his drink. "I've been doin' the same this for so long that I want to go out there and get back in the active role every once in a while and, really, there's no better candidate for a meister than the person who made me a Death Scythe himself."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2018, 4:37 pm

Dalibor drank from his glass and then let out a loud, happy laugh. "That's right! And you're the best partner I could ever ask for haha!" The Meister exclaimed not hiding how exciting for him was the thought of working with Gyles again. Suddenly, however, he became somewhat serious as he looked at the Death Scythe in the eyes. "Actually, I think I've got a job for us, pal..." Dalibor said, finished his drink and ordered another one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2018, 5:22 pm

"You got somethin' in mind already, do you?" Gyles said, a little surprised, though only a little. "Go on, I'm all ears," he then said. This was intriguing indeed, to Gyles, considering the sudden shift in Dalibor's demeanour.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2018, 7:18 am

To not waste time Dalibor decided to get straight to the point. "I want to track down Elizabeth's cousin, gather detailed info about her powers and observe her movements until the time will come for Ana and Luna to get their witch soul." The meister said and emptied his glass in one go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2018, 9:02 pm

"That's quite the idea," Gyles said, nodding with a slight smile. "I quite like it," he said before also downing what was left in his glass. "We'd be makin' sure that an evil witch'd be taken care of without you having to take revenge and we'd both be makin' sure that they don't walk into a fight with a witch that they don't know anything about once it comes to it. I really quite like it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2018, 10:51 am

Dalibor seemed really happy that Gyles showed a positive attitude towards his idea. He couldn't help but grin as widely as it was possible, proud of himself somewhat. The meister rubbed his hands together and let out a laugh. "Wonderful! " Dalibor commented. "We'll prepare the girls well hahaha! I think the crazy cousin will be a perfect target for them. After all, I've experienced a part of her power myself already"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2018, 2:11 pm

"Well, you will. You're their teacher, after all. Together, we'll just be preparing all the information they need to succeed," Gyles said, waving the bartender over for another glass. "We have time, anyway. It'll be a while yet before those two can fight a witch like that and win."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2018, 12:40 pm

"Yeah... They're on a good path though I believe..." Dalibor said before ordering a yet another glass of his favorite golden drink. "They just need more experience and more souls... Yeah..." The meister said before emptying half of his glass. Dalibor was slowly starting to feel a little bit drunk, though it wasn't a problem... yet. He used to be quite resistant to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2018, 3:50 pm

"They'll get that jus' fine," Gyles said, lifting his glass towards Dalibor. Although they'd been drinking for a bit already, he decided that a toast of sorts was a good idea nonetheless. "To the girl's success, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next