Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2018, 4:04 pm

"Yeah! To their success hahahaha!" Dalibor said and then laughed loudly as he moved his glass for a toast. A *ding* sound could be heard as the meister put a little bit too much strength into it, though their glasses weren't damaged and somehow the drinks still remained inside them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 2:10 pm

Following the toast, Gyles downed the drink and then once more waved the bartender over. The guy was quickly learning to stay around nearby, because to him it seemed like these two were looking to get hammered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2018, 6:46 pm

Well, Dalibor wasn't actually planning to get too drunk, but it just happened that they both were in the mood to drink a little bit more than it's recommended. The meister quickly emptied his glass and placed the glass down with a wide grin. "Aaah! It's been years since I drank so much! Ya know, Eliza doesn't like seeing me drunk. She always glares at me angrily when I come back home after drinking booze, pal! She can be terrifying, I'm tellin' ya. Ah... but... she's a real beauty, even when she's scary..." Dalibor said and then let out a dreamy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2018, 9:59 am

"Riiiiight," Gyles said, trying not to think about what might happen once Dalibor gets himself home. There was no denying that they were both getting into drunk territory; something that Gyles was surprised hadn't happened sooner and more obviously when it came to himself, considering that he hadn't exactly been keeping his tolerance up. He was also sort of glad that his own wife was away...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2018, 11:23 am

Gyles was indeed lucky that his wife wasn't around to kill scold him for too getting drunk. On the other hand, there was Ana, but Dalibor didn't suspect she would do anything to her father. "Anyways! No matter what Eliza will do to me once I get home, we're here to celebrate our reunion, hahaha!" Dalibor said and let out a laugh. It seemed like he quite quickly stopped worrying about the consequences of their spree.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2018, 3:21 pm

"That we are," Gyles said with a nod. At that point in time, he thought that perhaps sitting and drinking wasn't the only thing the two could be doing and as such, looked around the bar. He spotted something that caught his interest and turned back to Dalibor. "D'you wanna play a game of darts?" He asked; it was surely the best game to play while sloshed!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2018, 1:20 pm

Dalibor quickly spotted a dartboard and grinned with excitement. Playing such a game in their state seemed like a surprisingly great idea. "Hah! Of course, I do! Time to show ya who's got better aim, pal!" The meister said, chuckled and then stood up from his chair and approached the board. That idea... probably wouldn't end well for them...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2018, 2:58 pm

"I don't need to see to know that it's clearly goin' to be me," Gyles said, following suit in getting up. He hurried on over to the board and plucked the darts from it's surface. "So, who's going to throw first?" he asked, as if it was a game in which it actually mattered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2018, 2:43 pm

In response, Dalibor chuckled and pointed his hand at the board. "Go ahead, show me yer mad skills, Gyles!" The meister said as a huge grin appeared on his face. It seemed like he wanted to check whether the Death Scythe was any challenge for him. Not like he had ever been good at throwing darts though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 12:09 pm

Gyles got in position in front of the board and aimed, as you do when playing darts. A few moments of this and getting ready, he finally pulled his arm back and let the dart fly with a huff. Though quiet, it was still audible as it flew through the air; it was certainly audible when it finally hit and stuck, point first, as darts tend to do...

...Into the wall right next to the board.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 5:30 pm

Dalibor couldn't help but cover his mouth with his hand in an attempt to stop himself from laughing out loud at his friend's aiming skills. Needless to say, his attempt failed and soon he started laughing anyway. "Gyles, what's wrong with your aim? Man, maybe you should start wearing glasses or somethin'?!" The meister asked, still amused by the whole thing. Too bad that in his smartness he didn't figure out the real reason behind his friend's little dart incident.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 6:21 pm

Gyles looked sternly at the dart as if it was the thing that caused him to miss, while mostly ignoring Dalibor; mostly, because when he had enough of staring at his own mistake, he handed off a dart to Dalibor. "Go on then," he said, then pointing at the board.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2018, 2:58 pm

Dalibor smirked confidently and stretched his arms. It seemed like he was quite sure that he couldn't do any worse than Gyles did. So, he reached out with his arm, pointing at the board as if it was going to help him aim and pulled his arm back as if he was about to throw a spear instead of a dart. He was taking his time, aiming. He wanted to hit the center of the board. Finally, Dalibor threw the dart with all his might.

The dart hit the wall.
Obviously.
Actually, it landed further away from the board than Gyles' dart.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 2:58 pm

"You suck," Gyles said, all matter of fact. There was no disputing that both of them sucked, but Dalibor sucked more, so thus through drunken mental gymnastics Gyles decided that stating so would not be hypocritical in the least. Still, now that they both threw a dart and missed so badly, it was clear to Gyles that this game was not going to end well. "I think that wall is brick, Dalibor," he said, pulling out a slightly crooked cigarette from within his shirt pocket and placing it between his lips, "And I think we should probably go an' pay before someone notices that we stuck two darts in it. I think the booze is startin' to get to me, so it's good timing anyway."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 4:13 pm

"Oi! Shut up, pal. You missed it too!" Dalibor replied to Gyles' words, feeling slightly offended, especially considering the fact that they both missed the board... significantly... One was clear, playing that game, in their state was a very stupid idea. It was like giving a drunk person a knife and expecting them to peel an apple without cutting themselves at least once. When Gyles mentioned that they hit a brick wall, Dalibor felt more proud of their strength than anything. "Well, I guess yer right... I've had one glass too many haha!" The meister said as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:55 pm

Gyles did not say anything to Dalibor anymore. He went over to the bar and pulled out his wallet, putting down bills on the table. "For the whiskey... For a tip... And a little extra," he said. The 'little extra' would be about enough to cover a pot of wall filler, he knew, but he didn't say so. He then turned to the exit and as steadily as he possible could now that the many glasses of alcohol were beginning to get to him, started walking. He was not young anymore, it would seem.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:50 pm

Dalibor silently followed Gyles to the bar, pulled some cash out of his pocket and placed it on the table. "Yeah, same as my friend! This place's great!" He said to the barman after Gyles. There was a huge grin on his face as he said that. After that, he just kept following his friend. "Man... you need some help? Yer gettin' old, pal heheh!" Dalibor asked, even though he himself had to be extra careful while walking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:17 pm

"You say that as if you aren't," Gyles said, after waving off his offer. A sideways glance later, however, he tutted. He couldn't even say that with certainty, though the only thing that was certain was that Dalibor didn't look nearly as old as he was. "Lucky you," he then said, finally, as though he were speaking his previous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 4:33 pm

"Huh?" At first, Dalibor wasn't sure what Gyles meant when he said he was lucky. "Oh, right! Hah! Well, you know, I guess it was a blessin' in disguise." He said with a shrug and yawned. Dalibor rubbed the back of his head. "I ain't sure if almost gettin' killed by a crazy idiot and losin' some memories was worth it though..." He finally said and let out a chuckle. "Hah! At least I'll be able to take care of ya when you become a grumpy gramps hahaha!" Dalibor joked and started laughing amused by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:02 pm

"Like hell you'll be doin' that," Gyles said, playfully punching Dalibor's shoulder with a grin. "But yeah, I'm not sure I'd choose to get all that done to me just so I can get a makeover."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:22 pm

"Oi!" Dalibor chuckled as he started rubbing his shoulder. Perhaps their bodies were getting older, but their spirits seemed as young as they used to be. "Yeah! I'm tellin' ya, it was painful as hell too!" He added. Well, after all the spell was supposed to kill him so it was obvious that even if it didn't work as intended, it would still cause great pain to its target
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 7:30 pm

"Man, I'm glad you're alright," Gyles said, adjusting the unlit cigarette right after, seemingly unhappy with the way it hung from his mouth, "Missing memories and anti-wrinkle magic or not."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 6:42 pm

"Yeah... And I'm glad you've forgiven me for... well... forgetting 'bout everything, Gyles." Dalibor said as he started scratching the back of his head and then smirked. "I'm kinda surprised you still play with yer unlit cigs... Still tryin' to look cool, eh?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 6:54 pm

"Yeah, it's become a habit at this point, funnily enough, replacing actually smokin' 'em," Gyles said, looking down at the object in question briefly, and swaying precariously due to the action. Suddenly looking away from ahead wasn't helpful to his sense of balance.  "And you'd have to do somethin' real shitty for me not to forgive you. This wasn't even your fault."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:22 pm

"Well, I guess yer right. I still feel a bit bad tho haha!" Dalibor told him, before letting out a short, yet loud laugh. "Speaking of habits, I haven't had a cig in my mouth since... Aurora was born... Heh, the same can't be said 'bout good ol' beer though!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next