Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We going to Train!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We going to Train!  Empty
PostSubject: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:06 pm

Joey came into the Traning grounds, that what Conner say, to come here. He begin to look around and smile and said to himself" Now to begin to train" He wait for everyone else to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:08 pm

Beth stopped in the middle of the training grounds and started to take off her glasses. "I can see it's a miracle!" She said while standing on top of a stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:09 pm

Joey smile at Beth and said to her" That is Awesome my friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:09 pm

"You ready Dylan?""lets do it" connor leaped out of a tree, dylan in his hands. he lunged at Joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:10 pm

Joey jump out the way and landing on the stone that Beth is on. He said to Beth" You ready to rock and roll?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:12 pm

"You know it!" Beth jumped up and transformed into her weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:13 pm

Joey grab the sword and jump from the stone and went for a Quick Slash at the weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:19 pm

Brandon fired a shot at connor from across the training grounds. Connor jumped out of the way and the bullet flew towards joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:21 pm

Joey slice the round in haft and went after Brandon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:25 pm

"Make up your mind, who are you going after?" Beth said as she was sliced something in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:33 pm

Joey said to Beth" We going after who shot us" he went after the dude that shot us and went in for a quick slash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:41 pm

Connor tripped Joey with the spear "focus on me. I'm the one you need to prove something to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:42 pm

Joey got up and said to Beth" Well we need to deal with Connor" He went in for a Quick slash at the Spear and Conner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:44 pm

"His wavelength is nothing like yours Joey. You can do this!" Beth said as the blade of the sord became triple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:46 pm

Joey smile and said to Beth" Yeah, let show them real teamwork!" he went in more of Quick Slashes and one Side kick on Conner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:51 pm

Connor blocked the blade. " her Aggressive attitude just might make me say no" he thrust the blade at Joey "Brandon and frank are already in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:53 pm

Joey jump to miss the blade and went for a flying slash in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:55 pm

"They're closing in on you!" Beth shouted from out from the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:56 pm

Connor jumped out of the way. "I've had enough. Your in. But if that sword of yours doesn't fix her attitude or you can forget it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:59 pm

"What do you mean my attitude?" Beth said back as she transformed herself into her human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:59 pm

Joey didn't say anything as he don't want those two to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:00 pm

I'm gona create the team topic you guys gotta reply to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:01 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:02 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We going to Train!    We going to Train!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We going to Train!
Page 1 of 1