Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ken INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ken INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Ken INACTIVE   Ken INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 4:09 pm

Name : Ken (Fist in japanese)

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Ken has deep green hair, i can't really write how it's style looks, just try to imagine some spikes turning forwards and some up, pretty hard  to explain. He wears a green vest over a dark green shirt, he wears black tight pants and red and black shoes, he has blue calming eyes and his skin shade is tanned white, he's 1.78 meters tall, with a pretty musculine build.

Personality
Ken is a calm, collected man, he isn't easily angered and takes responsibility for himself over anything that happens to his partner(s), he also sort of needs "approval" from his opponent for starting the battle and finishing him off and such, in the form of sentences such as "Well then shall we begin?" or "May i begin?" and "May i finish this?"

History
Ken once had 2 twin partners that he almost was able to make death scythes, be to his words, he says "he got too cocky and decided to fight 2 witches at once, and before they even ate 99 kishin egg souls, it's all my fault..."

Other
Ken knows soul purge (the hand to hand move black*star and stein use, smashing your wavelengths into your enemy.)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Niceguy-Shibo on August 11th 2013, 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ken INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken INACTIVE   Ken INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:02 am

i messaged you
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ken INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken INACTIVE   Ken INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:19 pm

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!!!

Please expand upon his descriptions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken INACTIVE   Ken INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1