Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Telemus Gefen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Telemus Gefen Empty
PostSubject: Telemus Gefen   Telemus Gefen I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:24 am

Telemus Gefen <a href=Telemus Gefen Telemu12

Telemus Gefen

Male

16 Years of Age

Meister: Saiko Akimoto

Weapon Form: Staff, shaft 5 ft in length, topped on both ends with 3 ft tall curved khepesh blades facing opposite directions. Total length: 11 ft.

No current crush or girlfriend. Possibility of a religious-political arranged marriage later in life.

Description: 5'10, in good shape. Brown hair, orange eyes. Wears a gold neckpiece, a white robe, classy black pants that are surprisingly easy to maneuver in, a green and light purple shawl, glasses, and a gold ring. Carries a religious tome around almost everywhere he goes.

Personality: Very calm and analytical. A near genius strategist, and quick to grasp concepts anything he sets his mind to, no matter how complex. With much patience, he tries to see conflicts from all possible perspectives. Forever loyal, he will not abandon his friends, nor even consider the possibility of betrayal or treachery. A supporter of basic human rights and equality, he holds reverence and respect for all forms and walks of life, except for those of the abusive, oppressive, and tyrannical. Would rather try to resolve conflicts peacefully, but acknowledges that fights are sometimes necessary and will not shrink away from one if the need arises.

History: The son of Icarus Gefen, part-founder of Legends Pizza, creator of the recipe for kishin-egg eggnog, and defender of defenseless reptiles everywhere (cough cough everywhere he can see cough cough), Telemus has high expectations to live up to. At the age of 9 he graduated middle school and traveled to a faraway, secluded mountain range to live and train with monks. He adopted their religion, one of the main philosophies of which being respect for ALL other living beings, regardless of whether or not a particular individual is worthy of it. Having become a high ranking member of their order, he was sent to Death City as an emissary and to enroll in the DWMA.

Other Significant Facts: He is the current owner of Legends Pizza with another person, is one of the very few people who knows the recipe for kishin-egg eggnog (family recipe, also a restaurant special), is a high ranking diplomatic and religious emissary from an order of monks, has already collected 17 kishin-egg souls, and can see souls.

I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!!!

Last edited by Gamma_I on August 16th 2013, 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Telemus Gefen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telemus Gefen   Telemus Gefen I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:34 am

oh no I forgot to describe his shoes!!! I guess he'll just have to go barefooting (jimmy buffet reference, none of you will get it). Legit he now will have to not wear shoes because of my pride.
Back to top Go down

Telemus Gefen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telemus Gefen   Telemus Gefen I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:02 am

As my other character Benjamin would say,
~snaps fingers and points~ sounds classy.
Back to top Go down

Telemus Gefen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telemus Gefen   Telemus Gefen I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 12:44 am

Update: Collected 7 souls in "The Return of a Villain". His total is now up to 24.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Telemus Gefen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telemus Gefen   Telemus Gefen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telemus Gefen
Page 1 of 1