Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 3:16 am

Telemus walked down the hall. Turning into the empty classroom his father had directed him to go into, he immediately got down to business, setting up his microphone and sound system in the classroom. Once it was all set up, he then plugged his small, electric harp into a portable amp and started playing a song. An old lullaby his mother used to sing when he was little. After ending the song, he spent a couple of minutes reflecting on just how great the sound in the classroom really was. He put away his harp, then turned on the sound system. Turning it all the way up, he put in earplugs and walked up to the microphone. He took a deep breath in, than screamed into the mic. with a voice that could break glass. "Now that I have the attention of everyone in the building, I'd like to introduce myself. I know what you're thinking: Why's he doing this in the middle of the night? It was upon instructions from my father, to attract the notice of an old friend. My name is Telemus. Telemus Gefen. One of you may recognize my last name." he said. He waited for twenty five seconds, then said "Spoiler alert: Unconvincing cough unconvincing cough Sylas unconvincing cough unconvincing cough. I'll be waiting right here if anybody wants to talk to me. Or yell at me." Turning off the mic, he sat down on the table in the front of the classroom and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 3:18 am

OOC: for reference watch seconds 28-35. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4b9eOigG0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:11 am

Niche: the moment I heard the loud voice on the speakers, I covered my ears. Why was it so loud?!?! Thankfully this "Telemus" person stopped speaking and I could hear again. Trembling from the surprise intercom announcement, I make my way to the room he was in. Maybe I could even work up the courage to protest using the intercom when it was so late...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 2:21 pm

Telemus grinned when he heard the footsteps pause at the door. Taking out one of the various holy books in his bag, he crossed his legs and started to read, waiting for the stranger outside to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:41 pm

Niche: I quietly open the door and slip inside. "U-uh, excuse m-me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:57 pm

Telemus ignored the stranger for a moment and finished reading the passage. He then slid his bookmark back in between the pages and gingerly closed and placed the tome down. He looked up to see a short girl with purple eyes standing beside the door. "My name is Telemus, in case you didn't already hear. How can I help you?" he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:04 pm

Niche: I take a deep breath and work up my courage. "T-that wasn't really nice, shouting l-like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:20 pm

Telemus stood up and bowed slightly. "My sincerest apologies if I hurt your ears." he said. "My father used to come to the academy, and he says I have to at the very least live up to his reputation. He was very loud, and liked to make an entrance, so I felt the need to not just make an entrance, but an introduction. I also needed to get a particular person's attention..." Telemus trailed off, pausing to think. Suddenly, he looked up and asked "What did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:26 pm

Niche: "m-my name's Niche." I say. I felt a bit more confident now, so my stutter was less pronounced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:34 pm

"A pleasure to meet you, Niche." Telemus said as he extended his hand. "I'm glad to finally know someone here. Even though I was only in here for a couple of minutes before you arrived, I was kind of lonely. Though it was nice to get in some text study. I didn't have much time to do so while travelling, and I felt spiritually out of touch. It's good to have a friend here, even if I'm only officially here diplomatically until I register."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:43 pm

Niche: I take his hand tentatively and ask, "what does diplomatically mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Put simply it means that I am here representing a certain group of people, in my case the brotherhood of monks that I am part of. Many of my actions as a diplomat are taken to be the actions of who I represent. Well, not all of my actions, just some of the more important ones." Telemus explained patiently. "This means that I am sometimes called on to present the religious views I have been taught in a way that relates to the situations at hand, whatever they may be. It could be about an important topic, or even about something relatively unimportant in the grand scheme of things. For example, one of my religious beliefs is that all life is sacred, so if there were an argument going on about whether to execute a potentially extremely dangerous prisoner or to try our best to keep them locked up, I would be diplomatically obligated to represent the beliefs of the brotherhood of monks I am from and try to convince others to keep the prisoner alive. Do you understand what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

Niche: understanding dawns on me and I nod my head. "Ohhhhh!" I say, smiling childishly. "I heard you playing a song earlier. What was it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:06 pm

"It wasn't much, just an old lullaby. I'm surprised you could hear it. I didn't realize the mic had picked up the little bit of noise it was." Walking over to the microphone, Telemus started to put it away. "Real strong mic" he muttered to himself.
"Are there many other people in the building?" Telemus inquired as he walked back over to Niche. "I didn't think anyone would be here this early. Do most students often stay here this late, or do you sleep in the Academy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:12 pm

Niche: "I've jus got good hearing, that's all. I like to stay late to walk around." I explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:15 pm

Jet drops down from the ceiling his guitiar case on his back "Boo... Sup?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:41 pm

Niche: "AAAGGHH!!!" I exclaim, falling backwards. My heart was racing from the surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:49 pm

"I was wondering when you were going to come down from there. You breathe quite loudly, you know. I'm surprised you weren't writhing in pain when I screamed into the mic. Let me introduce myself. My name is Telemus Gefen, Emissary from a brotherhood of monks in a faraway mountain range. And you are?" Telemus asked as he extended his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:53 pm

Niche: having landed hard on the ground, I scoot backwards into a comfortable corner. That had scared me a lot..... I curl up and put my arms around my knees. My big mittens helped conceal me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:58 pm

"Man you good." Jet shakes his hand "I am Jet Tucker the best thief in Death city probably."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:26 pm

Telemus frowned at the word thief, but quickly shrugged it off. Some people have to do what they must in order to get by. And if the thing they're best at is being a thief, so be it. he thought. "There has to be a balance of good and bad in the world, but nothing is purely black or white. Everything falls within a gray area" he said. "That was a quote from the tome I was reading before."
Turning around, Telemus saw Niche huddled in the corner. He walked down and crouched in front of her. "Are you alright? It's okay, you don't need to be scared. It was just a person. There is nothing to be afraid of." He sat down in front of her, continuing to reassure her that there wasn't anything to be afraid of.

Last edited by Gamma_I on August 9th 2013, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:29 pm

Niche: "t-that's problem.... People...." I mumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:38 pm

"One cannot truly fear what one doesn't know. One can only fear the projections of the imagination that fill the gap left behind by lack of knowledge." Telemus paused to let his words sink in. "You have no reason to fear him as of yet. He seems nice. Maybe a bit over-enthusiastic and energetic, but we can't dwell too much on the negative. It may not have been a good idea on his part to surprise us like that, but sometimes we need to just step back before we react."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:43 pm

Niche: I look up. "O-okay..." I mumble. I force myself to calm down and stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:36 pm

"Lets rejoin the conversation" said Telemus as he stood up. Looking back over at Jet, he then awkwardly realized that Jet was standing there waiting for them. Blushing, he walked back over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next