Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:46 pm

Niche: I follow closely behind Telemus. I still didn't totally trust Jet, but at least I wasn't cowering in a corner like I usually did.
Back to top Go down

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics   The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:04 am

Telemus thought for a minute, having nothing to go on for real conversation. Deciding on the one thing everyone would have an answer to, he took a deep breath and sighed in sadness that he couldn't come up with something more serious or important to say. "So what do people do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down

The Legacy Arrives: Telemus Tests the Famed Accoustics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2