Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Raftor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Johnny Raftor Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Raftor   Johnny Raftor I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:16 am

Name: Raftor, Johnny

Weapon: ???

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Johnny is a fairly tall boy that stands at about 6 feet, which may seem quite unorthodox for his age. His skin is a bit of a caramel brown and he usually wheres a black hat over his black buzzcut haircut. His usual attire consists of blue jeans and a black shirt, thats also covered, but by a red jacket.

Personality: Johnny is a reserved fellow that sometimes is a bit shy around new people but usually opens up to them rather quickly than most. He tends to have a short temper and as a result he may snap back in a way that may seem out of line. He tends to hate being told what to do and prefers to do what he pleases, even when given an order by a surperior of a group, he still will try to take over.

History: Johnny himself was usually a spoiled child, getting what he wanted as a child. Only when he got older did he realize how spoiled he was and decided to change how he acted, and urged his parents not to spoil him any further. Even though it worked he felt it was time for him to expand his roots abit and wanted to attend the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: o3o

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER 8D
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Johnny Raftor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Raftor   Johnny Raftor I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:27 pm

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!!!

Could you maybe add a little bit more to your descriptions? And perhaps an image, as wekk as whatever partner he has?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Johnny Raftor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Raftor   Johnny Raftor I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:03 pm

This character is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny Raftor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Raftor   Johnny Raftor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Raftor
Page 1 of 1