Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The World Gone Mad? Empty
PostSubject: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:58 pm

Ooc: Alrighty people! I had a glorious idea (glorious I say!!) this thread takes place in the future, however in this future asura was resurrected by saca. There was a huge war and asura won. Death was killed, and the city lies in ruin, the entire planet is submerged in wonderful madness. The few remaining weapons and Meisters are mostly in hiding, none dare to oppose asura. Saca was nearly killed by asura before escaping (no one knows where.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 1:28 pm

OOC : Is this a public thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 1:31 pm

((WHOA! AWESOMENESS!))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:34 pm

IOC: yup. Anyone can join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:36 pm

((So.... Who starts?))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:38 pm

Ooc: I'm just waiting for the first post. I don't really care who goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:39 pm

Omg this sounds amazing))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:45 pm

((Okay... Mind if I post first? I'm mainly going to be using Kura and Niche, and maybe Yuuki.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:49 pm

Lo sure make the first post lol ren will be with niche if it s okay lol being that she is niches weapon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:53 pm

((Yeah, of course.))

Kura: I pick up a piece of glass from a broken window in a shop. "Oooohhhh! Pretty!" I giggle. I throw it at a wall and the sharp point sticks.

Niche: in the same shop I am curled in a corner, trying to shut out the madness. The world was so scary.... Even more now than it used to be....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:59 pm

Ren was siting near niche and had her knees to her chest and her arms around her legs " this is terebule " she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:02 pm

Niche: I look up a little bit as I spot someone I didn't know with a huge grin. "A-ah!" I exclaim quietly as she spots me and Ren.

Kura: "hiya!!!" I exclaim, bouncing over to the person in the corner and the person next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:05 pm

Ren looks up at her with suspicion " hello"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:08 pm

Kataro is hiding underground. Since the years have past, he has become a full fledge warlock. He emerged from underground and saw the madness all around him. He hung his head down in pity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:10 pm

Kura: "I'm Kura what's your name and your name and- ~gasp~ A RAINBOW!" I trail on. Obviously there was no rainbow anywhere in sight, but I stare at a wall regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:12 pm

Ren looked at her knowing she was well in madness she was unpredictabule " I'm ren"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:22 pm

Niche: "I-I'm N-Niche." I whisper, barely audible over this girl's endless monologue.

((She's actually normally like that, the madness just enhanced it. XD))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:30 pm

Sylas wandered through the city, chuckling softly to himself. He jumped on top of a pile of rubble, twirling around. "It's a mad world afterall, iiiit's a maaad world aaafter all, iiiiiiiiiit's a mad world af-ter-all, it's a mad world af-terall."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:33 pm

Luna was walking quickly throughThe streets quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:34 pm

Eversince the madness took over the world, Ken felt even more lonley in this world, up to the point it made him vunerable, vunerable enough for the madness to get him, hard. Eversince he is walking around , acting like a madman, doing irrational things left and right. He is no longer the man he was before, the calm and calculated man he was, is gone, and here came a new, crazed, hallucinating man to take his spot.

Ken was walking through the streets of the city, as he saw a shop with people inside, his eyes went wide open as he screamed "MY TURF!" in a crazed, high pitched voice as he ran right into the store window, breaking the rest of the glass that wasn't shattered alredy, he stood up on the counter and started screaming in the same voice as before "I, KEN, AM THE KING OF THIS STORE! AND YOU ARE MY PEOPLE! ANYONE WHO WILL DISOBEY ME WILL GET PURGED, AND I WILL SMITE THEE WITH ME WEAPONS! AHAHAHAHA!" after he said that he started luaghing insanely, then went back to screaming, looking to his right and left saying "KIM! ROBIN! TRANSFORM!" to other people, no one was there, but to him, he saw his two previous crossdresser twin partners, turning into a dual bladed sword he held and weilded, as he was still maniacly luaghing and swinging at the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:40 pm

Niche: "AGH!" I exclaim, curling deeper into the corner.

Kura: "I CHALLENGE THEE!" I shout, turnin my left arm into a blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:41 pm

(you talking to Ken?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:46 pm

((Yup.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:50 pm

Ren try to calm niche down " hay it's okay"
Luna was walking in the shadows looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:52 pm

Niche: I'm trembling in fear, my eyes an icy blue. "W-why is everything s-so s-scary?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next