Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:57 pm

After Ken heard the challenge, he started luaghing crazily again, "HAHAHHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! YOU CHALLENGE ME!? ME!? ME!!!?? I, THE LORD OF THIS PLACE, I WILL SHOW YOU! SOOOOOOOOOUUUUULL PUUUUUUURGE!!!!!!! after that he started jumping with his hand charged up, as he was stopped, by what would seem an invisible force of sorts to another person, but to him, those were his imaginary, former partners, Kim and Robin, stopping him from attack the person, Kim and Robin weren't just a result of lonlieness and madness, but also the small sane part of his mind who wanted to bring him back.

"Ken, please, listen to me, the world needs you, come back!" Kim, the guy, said in a high pitched girly tone, afterwards, he seemed to be pulled back and slapped by this invisible entity which said to him "Come on, this is not the Ken we knew, SNAP OUT OF IT!" Rovin, the girl, said in a low pitched manly tone, and for a split second, you could see, the logic coming back to Ken's eyes, as the figures of his imagination flickered making him fall down, but the second after, the madness came back to him, "SOUL PUUURGE!!
he screamed as he got up, charged his hand with his soul wavelengths, and attempted to crash those to Kura's heart, using his palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:01 pm

Ren patted her on the back " because madness has taken hold of the world " she said
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:02 pm

Sylas heard the delicious cacophony of noises and was attracted like a moth to a flame. He licked his lips as he saw Ken screaming about his self-entitled lordliness. He cleared his throat, loudly announcing. "You're not the lord of this place, worm..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:03 pm

Kura: by the time he was back on the attack I had jumped out of range; for the moment. "KYAAAAHHHHH!!!" I shout, hitting his hand with my blade. Hopefully that would divert the Soul Purge attack.

Niche: "I-I hate it.... I hate the madness..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:06 pm

I do too but we cant go up agenst ashura" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:17 pm

as soon as Ken saw his attack was dodged, he jumped back, and there, waited for him the nonexistant Robin, which then pressed against his pressure point, and after alot of effort, finally knocked him out. In his dream, he saw a memory of him and his two partners, and then, out of nowhere, came out the head of Ashura, and devoured them, and while he was dreaming, he was walking and talking in his sleep, well, his sane side atleast.

Ken got up, his eyes closed and said, in a low pitched voice which he normally had
"Anyone the is listening to me, please, help me come back to my senses, i am the small side of sanity that still resides within, please, heklp me awaken this si-" Although he couldn't finish his sentence, as Ken got out of his sleep, and decided to now go against the one who called him a "worm" "I shalt kill you! OBEY MY WORD!!!!!" He said in his high pitched crazed tone, charging at him with the nonexistant sword

OOC : i'm gonna be gone for a little whiel, about an hour.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:20 pm

Sylas grinned far wider than any normal person should've been able to, both of his hands shifting in axe blades. "The only 'lord' of this world is Asura. It is he whom I serve, and you are all insects to be squished!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:22 pm

Kura: "well.... MYEH!" I say meekly, running away while I could. Maybe I could go find some more candy....

Niche: "UWAHH!!" I exclaim in terror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:25 pm

Ren glared " I serve no one not vein ashura " she growled and hugged her bestfriend niche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:28 pm

Niche: "asura is scary..... I don't like him..." I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:35 pm

As soon as Ken reached near hand to hand distance, he hopped and attempted to jump above the person, and while landing, the Soul Purge them from the back "No one can beat the mighty fist!!! HIHIHIHIHIHI!!! While from the back, the "partners" Kim and Robin were yelling at Ken trying to get him to come into his senses before he kills himself, as that would mean one less meister, meaning the hope for saving the world would be even smaller, while they were also desperatly trying to communicate with the other people, though they knew there was no chance they could actually hear or see them, because they were in Ken's imagination.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:37 pm

A pole shot at Ken from Sylas's back, jabbing him quickly in the stomach before vanishing. Sylas glared at him out of the corner of his eye. "You're pathetic. This world isn't yours, or mine, but his. Bow your knee, or die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:38 pm

Ren yelled at Ken " hay buddy come back to us the real world and not the one created by madness"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:39 pm

Niche: "so.... Much.... Fighting...." I whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:45 pm

Ken luaghed maniaclly again "A WORLD!? WHO NEEDS A LOUSY WORLD WHEN I HAVE A BROKEN DOWN STORE TO BE MY KINGDOM! HE CAN HAVE IT!" and afterwards coughing some blood, though feeling no pain because of the wavelength of madness enflunging him, "I'M NOT AFRAID OF DEATH! BRING IT O-" He stopped, as another voice could be heard, a more calm and soothing voice "Someone, please, help me...I cannot hear you in my current state, help me resist the wavelength!" But a second after that he went back to talking BRING IT ON! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! I CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE, HAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:48 pm

Sylas suddenly smiled gleefully. "A lost soul adrift in the madness, its body lost to it? Oh, we can't have that, can we?" He slowly approached Ken, his axes growing larger until they scraped the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:53 pm

Ren growled " damn it I'm going to have o take the risk" she said standing up and suddenly disappeared and reapeare behind Ken and tried hitting him with her calming wave length
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:53 pm

Niche: I look up. So there was a part of him that was still sane....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:55 pm

Stella could you come to death city side streat plz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:56 pm

After Ren hit him with her wavelength, she was flung back by the wavelengths sent from Ken. Afterwards, Ken fleed into the store, standed on the counter, and yelled out "ACTIVATE THE FORCEFIELD, NO ONE GETS IN OR OUT!" Hitting nonexistant buttons on the walls and running around luaghing like a madman, no, AS a madman, until robin caught him, and kim opened and closed his mouth, signaling with his lips 'Hit me...hard...', as the sane part of him realised he returns for a short time when hit, and maybe if they hit him hard enough, he could return and take over his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:57 pm

((ARGH! I'm not getting the notifications!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 5:05 pm

Ren hit one of the walls inside the stor and slumped to ground with an"ooohfffff" as the breath was knocked out of her and she coughed and gasped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 5:08 pm

Niche: "Ren!! Are you okay?" I'm snapped from my fear-induced paralysis as I see my friend get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 5:11 pm

"yeah.... His wave.... Length is quite strong" she said as she regained her breath and from his wavelength witch was tainted with madness she could feel the heavy pressur of the madness trying to infect her but she wouldn't let it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 5:12 pm

Mizuki stood nearby, watching the fight unfold. Ever since Asura got resurrected by saca her second personality got wilder and wilder, slowly taking control of Mizuki's body. Her first personality was forever gone. "What an amazing sight." She whispers with a huge smile. This new word was better than anything she imagined, anything she ever dreamed. It was just wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next