Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage

The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:09 pm

luna growled and opened her mouth and shot a fire ball at her
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:10 pm

A shark jumped in front of the ball, swallowing it and exploding, though protecting the woman from harm. She knelt beside Sylas, healing his minor wounds with a light incantation. The fins of more sharks circled around Luna, one jumping up and snapping after her leg.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:13 pm

OOC:he was running this whole time

Jacob stops spinning slices at the shark jumping at luna takes out Jet's soul and tosses it to Luna saying "Hold on to that for me sweet cheeks I don't want my brothers soul getting cut or eaten by anyone else but me." Then he turns to Sylas and says "You killed my brother and I will kill you I don't care about him I just care about who kills him."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:15 pm

"I haven't grown sloppy." Nebun grunts when he hears her "I just don't feel comfortable unless at least part of the city is on fire is all. It's a matter of preference."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

Sylas glares at them both, his soul slowly expanding outward from him to its full size, roughly 20 feet in diameter. It pushed Jacob and Luna back, until the redish-white sphere was fully formed. Sylas grew large axes jutting from his forearms, and the rest of his body became covered in spikes. The two axe-horns regrew on his forehead, and wings in the shape of, you guessed it, axes grew on his back. "You crave death so badly...amusing." The woman readied her spear. "You were always so cocky, Sylas. Shut up and fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:19 pm

luna takes the soul nd looks at him then summons another reinforced whip and smiles
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:21 pm

Charim sighs softly. "Don't make me do here what I did to Berlin, Nebun. I might not be able to save you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:34 pm

luna slashes her whip at charim
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:35 pm

Charim holds her spear in front of her, letting the whip wrap around it before pulling hard, tugging at Luna. In the same moment Sylas leaps forward, a spear jutting towards her at high speeds while he slashing the large axe on one of his forearms towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:38 pm

luna was throughn forward and was able to dodge the spear but not the axe blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:39 pm

Jacob darts forward at Charim while she is attacking. Luna and slices at her neck
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:40 pm

A coating of shark scales protected her neck, growing quickly. She twirls the spear, jabbing the electrified point at Jacob. Sylas begins mercilessly hacking into her, laughing while he does so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:42 pm

Jacob dodges to one side and darts forward under her guard slice up and down with his two different hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:43 pm

luna coughs up blood and jumps back but stumbles
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:49 pm

Sylas jumps again, continuing to cut and hack at Luna. Charim's whole body becomes covered in shark-like scales, and she jumps backwards up the stairs and onto her broom. The broom rises quickly out of reach, and she looks down with disgust. "Nebun, you are pathetic. I will purge Death City of its infestation. I suggest you leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:50 pm

Jacob darts at Sylas from the side his blades crackling with fire
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:54 pm

Sylas ignores him for the most part, still busy hacking Luna, though his attack leaves him wide open. A flurry of spear appear right in his path, and he darts quickly towards his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:58 pm

luna has lost conciseness from the pain and blood loss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:58 pm

Jacob gets impaled on the spears and slide down to the bottom giving Sylas the finger as his soul floats out the Kishin demon weapon egg soul
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:01 pm

OOC: Awww, love you toooooo =3

Sylas slashes Luna's throat before standing, taking Jacob's soul and swallowing it, licking his lips. He smiles a bit. "Tasty...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:04 pm

lunas eyes open wide as the blade cut her throught and she quickly placed her hand on her throught and started to heal herself
(should she live or die ????? i cant decide )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:05 pm

OOC: argghhhhhhh! You killed all mag peeps except Hikari obliv and fire I suggest you gt the soul to Kataro
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:07 pm

OOC: I can make that decision for you....

Sylas looked at her out of the corner of his eye and a flurry of spears stopped themselves an inch from tearing her apart, even while the rest of him reverted to normal. "That wasn't very nice...What's keeping me from killing you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:08 pm

OOC: Oh, and if I remember correctly, Ace has the highest kill-count right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:09 pm

luna coughed as she finished healing her neck and half sat up avoiding the spears her eyes spoke of utter fear but her face was set in cold determination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next