Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starr Bossuyt (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starr Bossuyt (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Starr Bossuyt (Dropped)   Starr Bossuyt (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:39 pm

Name Starr Bossuyt

Meister: None

Weapon Form:
Tonfa:

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Short, only being 5ft exact. Hair to about mid back, light brown with pink highlights. Sapphire blue eyes. She wears a white long sleeve T-shirt with a pink star on the shoulders. Her skirt goes to around her knees, with the hem being decorated pink. Her shoes are pink flip flops.

Personality: (This has never been done before, no.) Starr is a shy girl and gets nervous easily. When nervous, she tends to squirm and say stupid things. She is nice, and not the brightest, but is always happy to help. She tends to stay at home, preferring to watch different movies. She loves to cook, always trying new things, whether it be good or bad.

History: Starr was born into a rich family, and was sent to a public school. As such, the other kids were, for the most part, jealous. So, she never had much friends. Her family was always going to meetings, so Starr never really got to know her parents. When Starr found out she was a weapon, the Head nanny took the first chance she got to ship Starr of to the DWMA. When first arriving in Death City, she mostly kept to herself. She still does, but not as much. While in town, she got her ice cream stolen by a random girl, who would eventually become her partner, Ana.

Miscellaneous: She likes cute things. Her favorite colours are white and pink. People always remark her short status. She has nightmares and as such will sometimes wet the bed. She acts like a child at times, and loves sweets. She is a quick learner. She gets embarrassed easy and is unlucky. When in S.R., they have a pink aurora.

Soul Resonance: When Starr connects her soul with her meister, she will give them a speed increase, but more energy will be consumed by either Starr, the meister, or both.

Last edited by Jt on June 11th 2016, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Starr Bossuyt (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr Bossuyt (Dropped)   Starr Bossuyt (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 5:56 pm

Better, Accepted
Back to top Go down

Starr Bossuyt (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1