Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) Empty
PostSubject: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:47 pm

Strix poked at an uncontious man as he watched his eyes slightly flitter. Eventually, he started to wake up. "Glad to see you're still alive... I didn't know if that worked." The shrimp-mage took a few steps back as he gave the man a chance to take in his surroundings. Strix's dimly-lit lair with books and other such objects piled up in the corners.

"You took much damage in that fight... I can't believe you survived. Your arm was severed and you almost lost a lung back there......... It was only by chance that I managed to keep you alive." The Warlock pulled out a chair and sat down. The man had been placed on a metal table in the middle of the room while he was being opperated on with several objects that looked like a set of giant crab legs towering over him. These were to sense his Soul Wavelength and watch if his soul was stablized durring the opperation.

"You probably have many questions about the situation you are in now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:55 pm

Jet breathing stays normal even though he was in a place he doesnt know of "Yeah well one where am I?"

OOC: does Jet have a robo arm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:11 pm

A smile crossed Strix's face as he looked over Jet's body. The scars on his head faintly glowed green as they pulsed with his blood. His right arm had been replaced with an arm from one of the manakins that Strix had lying around with several tubes of green liquid going from the limb into his body. The arm had to be formed using golemancy with 'J' being pumped through it in place of blood to allow his mind and soul to control the limb as if it were his own.

On the left side of Jet's cheast where he had been wounded was a solid metal plate with a green light on it, indecating there was enough of the chemical in his system to keep him alive. When he lost a lung, a new makeshift one had to be implanted that would need 'J' mixed in with his blood to work. A few tubes of 'J' had to stick out of his back along the spine, to improve connectivity. As long as he kept something over his face, no one would ever know he had been opperated on except for the joints in his new hand.

"After you almost died, I brought you to my lair for treatment....... It was a difficult opperation with lots of risks, but it worked!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:11 pm

Ooc: we have some bad news jet , you're.....you're....Darth Vader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

"Ok thank you whoever you are." He looks down noticeing the new arm and metal plate over his chest

OOC: now all I need is the force >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:28 pm

"Unfortunatly, the process is far from perfect and there are some... difficulties....." Strix admitted, ready to break the news to Jet. "You need 'J' to keep your body working but there were limitations. Your body can only hold up to a week's supply right now."

The warlock's eyes seemed to reflect more light than normal for a little bit as he looked the man in the face. "Also, I predict 'J' will eventually corrode your heart unless something's done. I need time and recourses to make a new one for later." Unfortunatly, this was due to the slightly abrasive propperties of the chemical. But it had to be funneled through his heart to complete the connection.

"I need subjects to reserch otherwise I can't fix these difficult issues........ Also, it would be best if you didn't strain your new body. At least, not until things are tested to thier verry fullest extent." He concluded, neglecting to tell Jet that he didn't even know what other side effects it might cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:34 pm

"All right so what resources do you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:58 pm

Strix took a moment to think before he talked. "I need a test subject with a strong soul to test it. Otherwise, I can't predict how the heart will act in your situation." The fake heart he had planned was more complicated than one would think. His plan was to form a specialized shrimp that could form miniture shockwaves and keep his blood pumping. But the problem was how to get it to stay in a container and feed it. The only 2 options would be if it lived off of his soul or fed on the 'J' in the weapon's system.

Then there was the limited supply of the chemical that restricted him. While it would be good to keep Jet limited to make the most of his abilities, it would be better to fix him as completly as possible to gather more behind his cause. A specially designed shrimp could carry more to Jet when needed, but he would have to have a way to generate his own 'J' in order to survive without outside aid....

"There is only so much I can do at the moment, Jet. The data just is not complete enough yet to do anything more. Any subjects you can provide to experiment on will help my reserch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:03 pm

"Oh ok." He reaches into his pocket and feels around "Where is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:13 pm

Strix stood up as he moved over twords Jet. "What would you be talking about, Death Weapon Meister Academy weapon Jet?" He dispised the formallities he was forced to go through with his 12-word-curse. But there was no way to get past it.... The stupid condition! Maybe if he worked with 'J' enough he could eventually find a cure for it.

"Have you misplaced something durring the fight against that crazy Dark Weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Where is the picture?" Jet mutters to himself as he strts to stand an look around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:34 pm

"Oh, her?!" A strong force hurt the Warlock as he struggled to breath for a few moments, eventually overcoming the effects of his curse. "So... you have verry strong feelings for the woman in the picture?" He mentioned as his voice sounded almost taunting about it for a moment. Then, he stopped himself and took a few clunky steps away. Like he was one to talk! After how much he freaked out over talking to Amelia directly........

Strix's tone suddenly changed, becoming a mix between curious and unsure as he spoke...... "She likes you back, doesn't she... how did you... get her affection?" He would rather not mention the Dark Weapon breaking her picture or his original plans to experiment on them both.... His only thought was a wierd sense of remorse over it all. Knowing he could have stopped this and let Jet live happilly if he intervined earlier in the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:57 pm

"Yes I do she is my wife and the second answer was by just bieng myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:18 am

"I just can't....." The curse hurt Strix again as he struggled to breathe. A glimmer of pure hatred flickering through his eyes. While it felt like it was for the pain he had to endure, the Warlock couldn't help but direct it at Jet for a moment. Some people just seemed to have it so easy... able to take the girl of thier dreams and live a happy life. Beating Death from the good will of another..........

"The exit should be out the door to your right, DWMA weapon.... Follow the path and it will lead you directly to the surface."

The Warlock turned away from the man as he looked through a few of his reserch papers. "The sooner you catch a new test subject, the better you'll be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:25 am

"I know what you are thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:50 am

A sigh escaped him. The Warlock turned twords Jet and put his hand on his shoulder. While he was resentful for what the man accomplished, Strix also felt empathetic for him. Sorry for the things that might happen from the entire situation.

"Spend some time with her... just in case something goes horribly wrong.... I can't garentee you'll survive for more than six months with surgery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 4:30 pm

"Thanks and either way I havent died yet and I wont die soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 5:31 pm

"Quite the bold statement for someone who nearly died without my help." Strix added, weakly joking about the whole situation. What was even with this guy? "Using more caution would suit you quite a bit better, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

"Hey thi isnt the first time I nearly die and it wot be the last."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)   A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weapon's rebirth! (Tuck)
Page 1 of 1