Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:00 pm

Hikari walks forward shyly the name tag on her dress reading 'meister' she turns and asks the boy in the wheelchair behind her "Jet do you think this is a good idea?"

Jet nods a gives a grin "This is the best way to meet a weapon Hikari. Come on we will find one soon enough especially with my hearing and your soul perception." He keeps rolling pointing forwards "ONWARDS COMPANION!" With that statement he got lots of weird startes and looks from random people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 8:33 am

Krystal is walking around lazily "Uggh, ya know I thought this would be a little more..oh I don't know, FUN" she says to herself. She takes off her "weapon" name tag and sticks it to her forehead. "Yeeeyaa!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:23 pm

Jet sees Krystal out the corner of his eye and says "Hikari stand right here." When she does he pushes her into Krystal

Hikari stumbles and falls into Krystal "AGGGH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:55 pm

Caught a little off guard, Krystal stumbles back but is able to regain her balance. "Wooo! Hey you should be careful where you step" She says smiling "What's your name, then? I'm Krystal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 9:01 am

Hikari brushes some of her hair out of her face "Hikari. Hikari Hokkaido. Also my friend pushed me" she points over to Jet

Jet waves at. Them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 9:04 am

Krystal looks over and waves, laughing. "Well then" She notices Hikari's nametag. "Say, you a meister? Got a partner yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 10:07 am

Hikari shakes her head "No I don't. Wait you're a weapon right? Want to be partners?"

Jet fist pumps the air but since there was a slight incline on the road he started rolling back down the hill "OH LORD JESUS! NEVERMIND ME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 10:29 am

Krystal nods with a big smile, "Yea sure! Now what about your friend over there? Is he okay?" She gestures over to Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 11:00 am

Hikari looks over at Jet and nods "Yeah he is ok."

Jet throws his hands in the air and yells as he picks up speed "ROCK ON!!!! ANARCHY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 11:03 am

At that Krystal starts laughing. She turns back to Hikari "So, what now? I'm brand new here so I have no idea." she shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 2:11 pm

Hikari nods "We should probably train and get used to fighting with each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 3:53 pm

"Okay! Sounds fun! Lead the way!" and Krystal gestures forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:48 am

Hikari starts walking towards the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:52 am

Krystal follows. "So, Hikari was it? Tell me about yourself" She says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:58 am

Hikari thinks "Well I grew up in Port Orchard, Washington Jet lived there two but one day his family's house burned down and he wasn't there. So I started hearing reports of theives in random cities but they slowly got to Death City I knew immeaditly it was him so I came here myself for my parents and the adventure and music. So what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:15 am

"Hmmm" Krystal looks off somewhere "Well..I started in Rhode Island, where I was bullied most of my life. But one day I had enough and fought back. That's when I realized that I loved fighting and such..." She trails off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 9:12 am

Hikari nods "So you came here to get stronger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 9:47 am

"Kinda, the day I fought back was the day I realized I was a weapon." Krystal said, "The head guy threw a punch, I dodged, grabbed his wrist and meant to throw my hand into his elbow, breaking it, but instead, my arm just became a blade and I cut if off by mistake." She starts to smile, reliving the moment. "Anyways! How far is this place anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 8:02 am

Hikari nods then sYs "Quite far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:20 pm

Krystal sighs and says "So how long you been a student here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:03 am

Hikari thinks then says " A year or two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:58 am

"Oh well that's cool" Krystal says. "I just got here not that long ago so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 1:18 am

Hikari shrugged "Well I could sorta tell."

"HEY!" Jet rolls up out of breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:38 pm

"Hey!" Krystal looks over to Jet "You Hikari's friend! What's up dude?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:41 pm

Jet takes a deep breath "The sky."

Hikari raises her eyebrow "Are you staying out of trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next